Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Donation Method Type

Discussion on Donation Method Type within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Donation Method Type

G'day Epvps

I'd like to ask a little help, with setting up a mobile (sms) donation method, on a payed website.
I tried almost everything, but i keep failing with setting up.

Onebip - I set everything up, filled out everything in the profile, then i made a test button on the website, but when i clicked on it, it said Service not avaliable in your Country.It happened to everyone who tried to click on it.

I have no clue, what i did wrong.
I'd be glad if someone with a good knowledge could help me out, or if you know any other mobile payment services, it doesn't matter.
Thank you for reading.
Old 12/10/2013, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Your best bet would be to use a web hosting service that doesn't discriminate on what country you're from as that seems to be your biggest issue. Then just host the mobile site there.