Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does any know were i can find?

Discussion on Does any know were i can find? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does any know were i can find?

do's any one know the patch for hollow in shaiya..?
Old 11/06/2013, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
And the award for the best translator of the year goes toooooo..... GOOGLE TRANSLATE !

- Mr. Google Translate, would you like to say a few words ?
- I'd like to thank all the non-english speakers for using me to embarrass themselves on elitepvpers, it makes nubness laugh, or at least that's what I was told. Thank you again guys.

I'm sure I got this right, you should search for "naked/nude patch" here on elitepvpers, you might find it. I bet you didn't bother to search at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2013, 20:05   #3

No i am looking for the Halloween patch sorry about my bad english
Old 11/06/2013, 22:07   #4

Since it's a release, it can be found in the section.
Old 11/09/2013, 01:23   #5

^ Use that search bar at the top of the screen. There's halloween, christmas, and a few other patches as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2013, 13:26   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
so many ppl that speak about **** instead of helping yes i love this community!

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players
02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies
WoW Server Finder (www.wowserverfinder.com) Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers. Why should you care? WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers. All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
Hack Engines...Version...NOT Where to find it but what to put to find it!!!
05/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
close/delete thread
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.