Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to patch???

Discussion on How to patch??? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to patch???

Does anyone know as well as could anyone teach me how to patch for a Shaiya private server? if you would like to help or teach me please add Otaku Kuran.
Old 07/04/2013, 03:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you mean "Make a patch and make it available for the client to download it and update"
Here's a tutorial con how to edit the Updater and where to put the .patch file:

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSF Downloads - HOTFILE LINK (Full Client, Manual Patch, Cumulative Patch)
11/11/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
FULL GAME CLIENT Click here to download full game client and open the downloaded file to start game installation. If Special Force has already been installed, the original program will be deleted. Reinstall the game by opening the downloaded installation file. http://hotfile.com/dl/81245607/7304199/Special_Fo rce110210.exe.html Latest Manual Patch Download the latest updates and patch files. http://hotfile.com/dl/81039428/0594947/SF_manual_ 101104.exe.html
yet another nexon patch to patch the patch that patched their patch
07/10/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
I love how nexon patches games so frequently. NOT. and their downloader doesn't even seem to work. Have to manually download the pack 65 patcher. Gonna try Tiara and see if still works