Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Updater problem

Discussion on Shaiya Updater problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Updater problem

Hey ! I have a problem with the Updater. I've been playing many Shaiya Pservers and i got a problem with the Updater. When i try to use udpater to log in and update all the new stuff an error appears saying "Download Failed Updater Version.ini cannot open the file.c32 " This problems appear in EVERY Pserver i play. Please help me !
Old 06/30/2013, 01:37   #2

check if it is pusistes in. zip and no. rar or you can try to do it again from the beginning.
Old 07/03/2013, 16:28   #3

yo tube ayer un problema con mi updater, la gente me decia que no andaba y mostraba publicidad variada en el updater, lo que hize fue entrar a las configuraciones del hosting y del dominio y arreglar los problemas de conexiones desde alli
espero te sirva
Closed Thread