I've been working on this a few years ago, even used the right tools, but I used the cracked version which does not work properly.
I picked the project up again and I converted and adjusted a few weapons this evening, so I am just showing off my progress so far.
I am planning to replace all types of weapon with new ones.
I probably will at some point, but my project is not done yet.
Besides of weapons, I want to work out a way to import armors as well, for which I will need some advice from experienced 3D Modelers.
Importing static 3D models is no problem, such as stairs, walls, altars, buildings etc. because they don't require animations.
I imported over 16 weapons so far, still not finished with AoL Weapons.
Some of them are good, while some of them are disgusting. Just saying as it is.
Good luck with it for the future, you can make it
I agree. These were just the first few models I converted and I just picked up any 3D models I could find :P
Of course by now I got far better model files and textures, but my new work schedule won't allow me more than just a few hours in the evening, so the project might take longer than expected, if I ever finish it.
ok nc job i like them all except the bow...i find it so ugly XD srr for the criticism but i think that will help u make a other one and make it better gj tho
ReflectCO - Current Project 04/04/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Hello, my name is Justin, Well, I have started to work on a conquer online server, which has been worked on for over 6 months, I was working on a custom base source, which is now, a custom edited source, the server will be up soon, And we hope everyone can participate, The server consists of the following features:
- Monks and Ninjas, removed pirates.
- Max +12
- 2nd Reborn Max
- Added custom events
- Added dueling system
- There is no CPs drop, but we might add a cps drop of 100,...
[Preview] Result of my last project 08/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies hey,
das ist ein Teil des resultats meines letzten Projekts.
Fantasy Tennis hacks: map hack, godmode, damage ! - YouTube
[Preview]Project Glaphan - v6 Emulator 09/28/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/SamusK/glap han_banner_large.png
Soo Zuerst mal das Zitat aus ******** :
Soo also Glaphan aus ******** macht ein neuen Emulator der Flyff V6 Bassierend ist .
Er wird die alten systeme Wieder Einbringen .
[Preview] Project V13 Dungeon/Mobs 01/26/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies Vorwort
Nein ich habe diese Idee nicht von aldimaster geklaut.
Wir sind bis jetzt die einzigsten die die Welt bugfrei haben.
Was ich vorhab: