After numerous requests during the past months and since I no longer work on my project, I decided to release my work, if I can still find it somewhere on my PC.
I am currently at home, but should get back to my flat where my main PC is in a few days.
Figured I should have done a Halloween Patch including the Mount and Skull Mask, meh..
Note that some files may appear invisible to you. They all, obviously, worked perfectly fine for me, but appeared invisible when sharing them with others.
I found out the reason, but to fix them all it would take me a lot of work to re-do them, which I dont have time for.
So once I gather all the files I have left on my PC, use what you can :P
I might actually use another games files if I find proper data extractors for them.
Games I would be interested in could be:
Cabal
RF Online
Lineage 2
Pristontale (maybe)
Darkfall
Warhammer Online
WoW (probably)
If anyone has any tools or extracted clients available, it would be useful to make myself kill some more time on new weapons and helmets
Note that some files may appear invisible to you. They all, obviously, worked perfectly fine for me, but appeared invisible when sharing them with others.
I found out the reason, but to fix them all it would take me a lot of work to re-do them, which I dont have time for.
So once I gather all the files I have left on my PC, use what you can :P
I might actually use another games files if I find proper data extractors for them.
Games I would be interested in could be:
Cabal
RF Online
Lineage 2
Pristontale (maybe)
Darkfall
Warhammer Online
WoW (probably)
If anyone has any tools or extracted clients available, it would be useful to make myself kill some more time on new weapons and helmets
maybe you should try to extract vindictus since there isn't any dev tool to yet extract the data from there's, they have really nice swords super bad *** ones too. Sets are nice too.
I cannot extract if there are no tools to do the job, I'm not a Developer.
I use the files I can get and try to make the best of it.
EDIT:
These are the files I could find, I am not sure if Helmets are included, but the Weapons certainly are.
Even though I do not legitimately own these files, it would be nice to give me credit if you use them. Keep in mind that I'll recognize my work, and there are certain details I do differently (and better) than most converters.
you need the 3d object converter i wrote a tutorial about out. (the unreleased version which contains the 3dc safe format) for more infos you can send me a pm ofc.
ReflectCO - Current Project 04/04/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Hello, my name is Justin, Well, I have started to work on a conquer online server, which has been worked on for over 6 months, I was working on a custom base source, which is now, a custom edited source, the server will be up soon, And we hope everyone can participate, The server consists of the following features:
- Monks and Ninjas, removed pirates.
- Max +12
- 2nd Reborn Max
- Added custom events
- Added dueling system
- There is no CPs drop, but we might add a cps drop of 100,...
[Preview] Result of my last project 08/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies hey,
das ist ein Teil des resultats meines letzten Projekts.
Fantasy Tennis hacks: map hack, godmode, damage ! - YouTube
[Preview]Project Glaphan - v6 Emulator 09/28/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/SamusK/glap han_banner_large.png
Soo Zuerst mal das Zitat aus ******** :
Soo also Glaphan aus ******** macht ein neuen Emulator der Flyff V6 Bassierend ist .
Er wird die alten systeme Wieder Einbringen .
[Preview] Project V13 Dungeon/Mobs 01/26/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies Vorwort
Nein ich habe diese Idee nicht von aldimaster geklaut.
Wir sind bis jetzt die einzigsten die die Welt bugfrei haben.
Was ich vorhab: