 |
|
Similar Threads
|
Decrypt Game.exe files
06/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey there, I got 2 game.exe files I needs to be decrypted.. I looked on forum and found 2 diffrent guides and I couldnt get any of them to work cos the programs was being a pain.
If anyone could do it for me id be forever grateful. I need to be able to change the IP adress. My dev that modified these havent been heard from in awhile.
|
Decrypt and Encrypt game files
05/29/2013 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Ok so many people (included me) seen that game files such as .ini .bin .lua .txt ant etc. can be opened with notepads,wordpads etc. but content of those files are scrambled example:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1249/72155870.th .jpghttp://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9412/870280 76.th.jpg
And i wonder how to at least decrypt those files (that would be first step) and it would be great to know how to make game use decrypted and modified files or how to encrypt them back.
So anyone who...
|
[HOW TO] decrypt a game.exe by C Developer Group
12/21/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies
Ok let´s start ^^
First off all you need this 2 Programms:
PEiD v0.94 for look how is crypted
Stripper v2.11 for decrypt the file
Step 1:
|
Decrypt New game.exe EP6
10/25/2012 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello elitepvpers.
Can any1 decrypt this game.exe please?
File-Upload.net - game.rar
Thank you.
Greetings.
|
How to decrypt ini file Game Guard
08/03/2011 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
ìÞmØÉ÷¤LÛ
ó®"W¹@·qËÍä �õ›Ÿ_?Íë#ômli�H’�bcÙ¯ŸE–Î9þÄ�.2oð»øÄÄ£{«§ mkÏñ ò’Ÿ¡Ó¶|¨¦´œƒŠ8£'‰ÅÈ)¨Ò$È x0F×»ùß|ˆMÒ€×T4äV,¢gฃäL<³š&¤c~ZØ %XZ²ñ}“ÊœæüKp‰fë*J¡HÊg�+<ãì(Ù»6&9:œìØ6Lê “"–‹÷• ´T`Óe�ÿÉr©¾‹¹’ÓYâÉ<—’¥a}ÁÍFzŸ:w‹›V[߻锿ŧ Çn�‹'Š\Ìne=±íuãL#ÓCöZà^¦pip¹¼´ wàH�ܵóÛ☟ød*/gdLÈóÆuþ¢Õnþ a£�Gx´B¤SpecialForceVN.ini R¦ÈÎÑëîÕI„&²us·(IQZƒ
ÅŠpÁšì'±Á,|³3üãj>�Ücàt¹!7&•Ù¶þ Fë ¶"&�2 @ !&�2
Please help me!
|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:48.