Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Ps_game.exe lvlcap 75

Discussion on Release Ps_game.exe lvlcap 75 within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/04/2012, 17:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
NVM

Fixed it on my own....
Old 01/07/2012, 14:38   #17

where do i have to put the PS_game.exe ? sorry for my nubness
Old 01/07/2012, 14:52   #18

we all been there:-)

put it under ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin

it's a server file. Replace the old and restart your server..

Btw a thing with this. you have to edit sql ps_gamedef.dbo.statusdef for the hp/mp/sp to go beond lvl 70. + same place .dbo.expdef to make it so you don't instant lvl from 70-75

hope this helps..
Old 03/30/2012, 17:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sondo81 View Post
Das ist nicht meine PS_game.exe
das ist das was man machen kann mit diesen tollen forum.
Hoffe das weitere trotz der vielen nervenden leute hier ihre fortschritte den wenigen wirklichen "***" zur verfügung stellen!
Assa exploits Fix.
Level cap 75.

if i help you click on Thank you
i will like if u can upload it again cuz on mediafire is said >> Invalid or Deleted File. <<
Old 03/30/2012, 18:58   #20

try this link

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to get lvlcap (lvl50)
01/21/2013 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
It's quite easy to get lvlcap in the close beta for all those over lvl3x it's just a few hours :D For this u have to know where ur training at and which mob ur killing to lvlup fast. If ur able to beat some BabaJaga's then just follow the instructions to lvlup fast. But first u have to install A-Speeder (A-speeder) and start it before u login to cabal-online. The most impertant thing is to finish all ur quests at ur current lvl, after doing this just go to the training-spots wich are listet...
[Help please] PS_Game.exe
05/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
hello all, i ran into a problem while creating a test server, all services will start with the exception of Game, i have checked my .ini files and have used 3 diffrent versions of the PS_Game.exe, the game service just will not stay started,i will post the log here. i know i have seen the solution on here i just cant seem to find it. thank you any help will be appreciated. 2011-05-05 17:36:35 PS_GAME__system log start (Immortal(Test)) 2011-05-05 17:36:35 Loaded Behavior In Factory :...
Assa bug ep4 ps_game.exe
03/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all. Assa bug. Does any have the fixed ps_game.exe for ep4? Hallo alle. Assa bug.
FFXI - Nächstes Update bringt LvLCap erhöhung
06/11/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 8 Replies
Für Final Fantasy XI steht ab dem Juni ein großes Update bevor, es werden nicht nur wie gewöhnlich neue Waffen ins Spiel gebracht, neue Gebiete wie der "Gang der Echos", Skills angepasst, Berufe erweitert sondern auch eine LvLCap Erhöhung. Für WoW Spieler sicherlich nichts besonderes wo doch bei jedem Addon man 10 level weiter Spielen kann. Aber nicht für die FFXI Spieler, denn dies die erste Level Erhöhung seid 6 Jahren ! Weitere Details und Informationen sollen in nächster Zeit...