This made me laugh and i'm very proud of it, finally someone uses a slogan that doesn't completey trash other servers. "Probably the best server there is".
please put the backlinks at a place that can be found easily. I can not find them anywhere without loging into the forums. Which the rules state that it has to be found without logging into the site.
please put the backlinks at a place that can be found easily. I can not find them anywhere without loging into the forums. Which the rules state that it has to be found without logging into the site.
Its right in plain site on first page. You go to page, click forums and its first thing you see under "Spando Networking" No registration required, easy access. Thanks Glad to see link is finally updated, after rq like 10 days ago ^_^
Well , beta is something .. closed beta is another thing o_o.
I've been playing it since like a year .. I saw nothing but EPICness in it .. the pvp , teh bosses , the Friends and mates u can easily make and get to have fun with in pvp or anywhere else .. It's just the best server you can ever join D:.
Many glitches have been patched and fixed so u would see a hacker pretty rarely in it .. lets say never ;3.
Its right in plain site on first page. You go to page, click forums and its first thing you see under "Spando Networking" No registration required, easy access. Thanks Glad to see link is finally updated, after rq like 10 days ago ^_^
ty for pointing it out. I didn't dig though the site to find it. What I did was went to your homepage and then clicked on the links there, that brought me to the forums, BUT to a topic that can't be found. I took this as I couldn't view the forums without logging in. I apologize for not digging into it deeper. But on the bright side, I found that you have some broken links on your homepage, ^_^
As for the updated links. I get a lot of PM's everyday and alot of reports. This coupled with my Job, RL, and my server, I have to put things in a priority list, I admit I do forget things once and awhile but normally, I do eventually get to it. The best thing to do is just send me a quick reminder if days have gone past.
ty for pointing it out. I didn't dig though the site to find it. What I did was went to your homepage and then clicked on the links there, that brought me to the forums, BUT to a topic that can't be found. I took this as I couldn't view the forums without logging in. I apologize for not digging into it deeper. But on the bright side, I found that you have some broken links on your homepage, ^_^
As for the updated links. I get a lot of PM's everyday and alot of reports. This coupled with my Job, RL, and my server, I have to put things in a priority list, I admit I do forget things once and awhile but normally, I do eventually get to it. The best thing to do is just send me a quick reminder if days have gone past.
Dont worry, I get it. Doesn't mean I wont give you a hard time to keep you on track.We all need that kick in the pants sometimes. lol :P
Yea I noticed that our main forum link is broken lol, we forgot to add "s" <blush> ! But if you click main button on first page, it still works. In addition our new site will be released soon, so everything will be alot easier to see and get to.. <woots>!
GREAT? 0.o this server failed cuz i was a member of shaiya pandora when it was in beta.
then deleted my account 3times so i think its not that great. and exp gone way worse
I grinded to 70 solo in 5 hours..... with new exp rate, admit it u just don't know where to grind I guess u r expecting to get lvl 70 after u do 2 pulls or something?
[1] the staff is very active in game and forums. You can always get help from any GSes, GMAs, or GMs and they are always happy to help to the best of their ability.
[2] The pvp is great. When the pvp does get fired up it lasts quite awhile and the pvp events always garuntee you get a large amount of kills.
[3] Most of the players that are here are very friendly and helpful. They do all they can to ensure others have a very fun and steady gaming experience on spando.
Honestly the server is awesome. Events happen daily from small things like trivias from GSes to big Takanami events from the GMs. We all have a blast in trade chat making jokes or singing random songs and there is hardly ever a dull moment in Spando. Whether we are joking in trade or making complete fools of ourselves in iris and apu we're always having fun. If you wanna check it out i say come join us and have a fun experience. Our forums are filled with information that is helpful to players and watched daily to avoid spamming, flamers etc. If anything said appeals to you as said earlier come on over and enjoy the Spando experience. Once you go Spando you never go back o.o
shaiya spando 07/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies hey all i was wondering if anyone knew if spando shut down? i tried logging into it the other day and the game doesnt work, the forum link doesnt work. if it did shut down anyone know a good private server that has enchants and nos?
[Request] Spando Multiclient 11/18/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies Couldnt find any multiclient for spando, so I decided to ask for some help here x.x
Could anyone please release a multiclient for spando?