Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Purity Open for Beta

Discussion on Shaiya Purity Open for Beta within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/27/2010, 00:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid2 View Post
sounds great guys, another pserver to contend with . If you need any help let me know and ill see what i can do
Adam, you change servers as fast as your underwears O.o
Old 06/27/2010, 06:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDreamer View Post
Really, I'm not gonna kill everyone now because my beta gift is a beautiful non statted cape that is only a TY to the testers.

Even NM capes are better.

Those capes are just for the show, and IMO have no harm at all. lol.
kill or not
i don't find it OK that you get stuff i cant get just because you saw the server earlier than me.. either remove them as it is supposed to be, or let them be obtainable.

btw he was talking about exc(l)usive gear so i guess it doesn't stop with an harmless cape

last but not least, no i don't know how to setup a server, i dont have time for it, i dont have patience for it, i dont have money for it, i dont have advertising skills for it (like these dudes here )
Old 06/27/2010, 10:07   #18

hey taco87 today i quit server the Purity one.
had good time there ofc!
for once after a long time i thought i have found a home where i can play .
but guess not. darkies run the server lol.. all relics theirs in 1-60.
all altars their's in 1-15 and 20-30
whenever i actually tryed to get 1-15 after it went down.. i actually saw the person. and i decided to fight him.. but.. idk what happen.. he was being invisible O_O
and no i have no SS of it.. so dont ask me. but maybe it was lagg.
he/she killed my B-def.
and abt the private server thing taco, i am same
Old 06/27/2010, 10:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilWarriorReturns View Post
hey taco87 today i quit server the Purity one.
had good time there ofc!
for once after a long time i thought i have found a home where i can play .
but guess not. darkies run the server lol.. all relics theirs in 1-60.
all altars their's in 1-15 and 20-30
whenever i actually tryed to get 1-15 after it went down.. i actually saw the person. and i decided to fight him.. but.. idk what happen.. he was being invisible O_O
and no i have no SS of it.. so dont ask me. but maybe it was lagg.
he/she killed my B-def.
and abt the private server thing taco, i am same
Nobody has any relics in 1-60 currently. Purple means that they aren't held by anyone.. Pink is darkie, and green is light. =] And until today, the light side has held 1-15 and 20-30 continuously, we just didnt have many people on today.
Old 06/27/2010, 10:15   #20

what the hell?
some1 is on my account posting random stuff???
Old 06/27/2010, 10:15   #21

how do i suspend account? som1 help me... im being hacked
Old 06/29/2010, 07:22   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
eternity its my job to bash servers, better don't try coz he made a major update and that needs new post !!

i don't feel bad when i say... i did my best to make ppl NOT join this server, because the ppl of never-born rEvolution got their hands in this, which turned out as a scam in the end.

and just an add, giving exclusive stuff in test phase and let em stay is simply the lamest thing and prooves that you guys don't rly know what to do, all you want are people to come and PAY, thats the truth !!

things given in test phase are allways supposed to be removed because... wait, i don't have to explain "BETA TESTING" right?? you should know it, if not all i can add is

x100
I would highly appreciate it if two things were done.

1) Taco, stop entering my thread for no other reason than to bash. For one, you have admitted repeatedly that this was your purpose. Apparently, people would rather find out for themselves.

Two, you have no idea what happened with rEvolution.

And three, you have no idea as to how much involvement from the rEvolution crew has in this server.

2) Lastly, if you want to criticize the work somebody else is putting into something, then go create your own server, and offer the same opportunity to others to do the same to you. Courtesy is a virtue in all walks of life.

The purpose of this thread was to advertise and update on an upcoming server. NOT to act as an opportunity for you to impede on that.

It amuses me that this has been allowed to happen time and time again.

And on the pay comment...you do know that I actually encouraged players NOT to donate during testing, right? No? Hmm, maybe that is reason enough for you to stay out of the thread if you have nothing useful to add. It would be a different story if you had actually attempted to learn anything of the current crew and the server.

-GM Syn
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 07:43   #23

Ahhh can't stop laughing xD
Old 06/29/2010, 13:16   #24

i learned alot about your current ****, there is not so much to learn you know
you set up an illegal p-server, based on Shaiya Eternity found on

then you edited the databases to change some rates and call it SHAIYA PURITY
oh yeah dude i can feel the hard work in this...

i don't give a ***** on what happened to REVOLUTION they scammed ppl and thats it. to h3ll with it don't even tell me about them !

you can call me SERVER BASHER as long as you wish, maybe you are right but maybe you did notice that i dont write in any other p-server threads here, at least not stuff like this.

your PURITY here is a big big failure and the reborn of a huge SCAM and i feel the necessity to let ppl know this.

you find it amusing? then just keep answering and ill answer too so we can have a nice laugh flash whole day
Old 06/29/2010, 21:50   #25

At your first bit.. You just described every single pserver. That's the definition of a shaiya private server mate.. xD

Two.. Yeah.. Alot of the things we've done are more difficult to do.. Try setting up your own once and you'll understand.

Three.. We never scammed anybody. Ask anyone that donated.

Four.. Big failure?? *checks xtremetop100* Yeah.. Looks like we're failing big time.. We've passed some of the biggest servers.. About to pass Insane who has been out way longer than us.. We're a brand new server still in closed beta and we still get 20+ new accounts an hour.

Finally.. If Purity was a scam, people wouldn't be donating upwards of $100 USD, and not complaining. Yeah taco.. You heard me correctly. People love Purity. I have seen several single donations of over a hundred dollars each.

If that's failure.. Then I loooove failing.
Old 06/30/2010, 15:55   #26

spending money on an illegal server is not a failure?
i request a serious answer
Old 07/01/2010, 05:20   #27

how is it illegal server?
i dont know about such things but taco b4 u complain. give it a try.
staff is nice and community is nice too but some people are annoying at times.
but maybe thats just me.. bcuz i am not in a good mood all the time. bcuz of things happening around me OUTSIDE the game.
but yes, u should give it a try .. trust me.. since i hear u like servers where u actually have to grind and work hard to get stuffs.. this is the place for u mate.
Old 07/01/2010, 09:10   #28

So taco.. You mean to say that you're a failure then? Because I clearly remember you stating somewhere that you donate to servers that you enjoy, including private servers.

So.. In conclusion.. taco87=fail, Purity=awesomeness.
Old 07/01/2010, 12:10   #29

Why on a P-Server of Shaiya the same EXP-Rate then on the OS, itīs the same like the OS so u can play OS, and there are more Events and more PvP as on a normal pserver.
Make EXP-Rate to 20x and itībetter, but no one wants the same EXP-Rate then in OS, because OS SUXx
Old 07/01/2010, 14:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroth View Post
So taco.. You mean to say that you're a failure then? Because I clearly remember you stating somewhere that you donate to servers that you enjoy, including private servers.

So.. In conclusion.. taco87=fail, Purity=awesomeness.

if you want it so, it is right?