Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pro Massive PvP Join Now

Discussion on Shaiya Pro Massive PvP Join Now within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Shaiya Pro Massive PvP Join Now

Join US Here:
Discord :
Episode 5.4

SERVER INFO

-Kill x10 "Weekends x15"
-100% Free Items
-Weapons 100% Free
-Armors, Accessories, Cape, Mounts 100% Free
-5 Pro Points Per Kill
-5 Pro Points Per Minute Online
-New Quest For PvP Kills
-Special Events
-Drop Costumes No Diffirence in status
-No P2Win Server
-No Pets, No Wings
-New Format For PVP

Join now and invite other people lets make have some fun

watch here
Old 05/20/2019, 20:18   #2

Shure i back when server fix lag. When i enter the pvp must wait 2 min when all textures load. No its not fault my PC and network.
Old 05/22/2019, 01:59   #3

elite*gold: 11
Great server if you're looking for a free episode 5. Yea its a bit laggy but not that much to cause an issue. Stats, as much as i realised are not edited so you're playing almost with the original stats. Saw some little edit in skills but they were kind of cool. But i quit cause i don't like to play rec priest in general and if you don't link rec you die like in 2 secs and also movement rune has a weird cooldown like 20 or 30 secs. I just take that as disrespectfull! Other than that great server and has lots of players. Was worth to download!
Old 05/22/2019, 16:44   #4

Don't play this server because the owner is a thief, he is the same owner as Shaiya Heineken and he closed that one to open this one leaving many players without the stuff they paid for. The owner of this server is [DEV]DOM/Willian Zanetti he is one of the bad DEV's that exists in Brazilian comunity of Shaiya. Be carefull if you play don't donate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2019, 01:53   #5

Is Abs Lapis available?
Old 06/16/2019, 05:17   #6

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoree View Post
Don't play this server because the owner is a thief, he is the same owner as Shaiya Heineken and he closed that one to open this one leaving many players without the stuff they paid for. The owner of this server is [DEV]DOM/Willian Zanetti he is one of the bad DEV's that exists in Brazilian comunity of Shaiya. Be carefull if you play don't donate.
the server closed because of lack of players, it was not because ADM wanted to close the server, the server simply had no players, and also was not getting donates to stay online, or you think the server is all free and stays connected 24 hours a day, all this and expensive, every month has to pay for the hosting and not nothing cheap, it closed and opened with another name and the server this full player.
Old 06/24/2019, 19:07   #7

Server files have trojan/Cryptinject hidden in them. Thanks for playing
Old 07/01/2019, 13:12   #8

This srv lag to much, virus on updater i not recommand it
Closed Thread