Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice

A Possible Project of Shaiya

Discussion on A Possible Project of Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Possible Project of Shaiya

Hello all and thanks in advance for all that will have the trouble to read this!
I'm very sad about Shaiya Comunity specially the Brazilian one because only servers without criativity or too mutch criativity are borned.

I can't do my own due to lack of knowledge in programing field, due to lack of capital to invest and also due to lack of free time to care of one.

That been said I will release here one of many possible servers of Shaiya that I have in my head, in hopes that someone pic some ideas from this and start making a true criative Shaiya private server.

Ok the name of this server doesn't matter, it would be a ep 5.4 server.

- Max lvl = 70;

- Exp obtainable by doing quests from lvl 1 to 60 like each quest gives the necessary exp to level up 1 level so in total the player would have to do 60 quests to reach lvl 60;

-There would be lvl 15, 30,60 and 60-70 (explained bellow) PvP zones;

- Kill x1;

-Once a player gets to lvl 60 he can enter in the only place he level to 70 and thats KI map;

- Inside KI is where things get interesting in this server because once lvl 60 and inside KI you no longer need to go out because inside KI you will be able to:

- Level up by killing mobs, bosses and doing PvP (you get exp from killing darks or lights it will depend on your faction) and the level up from 60 to 70 will be a bit hard.

- It will be a bit hard because while killing mobs and bosses you will be farming everything you need to be Uber lvl 70, starting ofc from lower things from mobs to medium stuff from Bosses and than the best stuff from Quests that you will need to do in order to be Uber.

- In KI you would be able to PvP full time because KI like I said would be the only place to farm everything from lvl 60+ so there was no escape for no player that wanted to be lvl 70. Imagine you lvl 60 go inside KI and meet a lvl 61 or 62 or 65 just run for your life you will die but some day if you have pacience you will be like that too.

- lvl 15, 30 and 60 PvP's would drop their respective stuff from mobs and bosses;

- Free stuff lvl 15, 30 and 60 would be available in Item Mall or if you prefer to farm outside PvP areas like Cornwell's Ruins for 15 starter stuff, Fedion Ruin's for lvl 30 starter stuff and Pando for 60 starter stuff. Everything you need to be full level 15, 30 and 60 will be available in Item Mall, NPCs and farming both non-PvP and PvP areas.

- There is mutch more info about this server but I will close this by giving the gold key to why this server would be unique and the next step for private servers. After 3-6 months the server evolves 5 levels, it means:

- KI Portal would than be lvl 65-75;

- Old Uber players level 70 will have to level up 5 more levels and farm new Equips lvl 75 (stronger equips);

- Mobs and bosses will be 5 levels stronger to give the Exp and the challenge you need;

- Players that couldn't reach lvl 65 inside KI can now reach that level from quests that previously were only till lvl 60 and now are till lvl 65;

- Level 60 PvP is now lvl 65 PvP so if you couldn't get lvl 65 equips inside KI, now you can get them because they now would be obtainable the same way as lvl 60 gears was;

- lvl 70 stuff was only obtainable by quests in KI but now quests gives lvl 75 stuff so level 70 equips drops from bosses where previously droped lvl 65 things. Mobs continues to drop the same thing in KI like (lapis, enchants, lapisia, Lucky Charms, OP, Recreation Runes etc...)

For more info to those there are interested to know more add me in discord:

InigoFox#7606

Or talk with me on facebook in this link:

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2019, 00:49   #2

hay shtt want make a money go work ssad

Old 05/20/2019, 04:50   #3

Para de falar merda Portioli nem ingles sabe falar direito e vem cheio de merda encima do meu post vai pra escola muleque vai aprender a falar Inglês primeiro palhaço.

Portioli oposto que nem percebeu nem metade do que escrevi ali e mal viu quem eu era começou logo a chingar sem ler direito o post kkkk é só medo que um dia saia um servidor meu ou com as minhas ideias, sinto o cheiro do vosso medo que esse dia chegue. kkkkk
Old 05/26/2019, 15:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoree View Post
Hello all and thanks in advance for all that will have the trouble to read this!
I'm very sad about Shaiya Comunity specially the Brazilian one because only servers without criativity or too mutch criativity are borned.

I can't do my own due to lack of knowledge in programing field, due to lack of capital to invest and also due to lack of free time to care of one.

That been said I will release here one of many possible servers of Shaiya that I have in my head, in hopes that someone pic some ideas from this and start making a true criative Shaiya private server.

Ok the name of this server doesn't matter, it would be a ep 5.4 server.

- Max lvl = 70;

- Exp obtainable by doing quests from lvl 1 to 60 like each quest gives the necessary exp to level up 1 level so in total the player would have to do 60 quests to reach lvl 60;

-There would be lvl 15, 30,60 and 60-70 (explained bellow) PvP zones;

- Kill x1;

-Once a player gets to lvl 60 he can enter in the only place he level to 70 and thats KI map;

- Inside KI is where things get interesting in this server because once lvl 60 and inside KI you no longer need to go out because inside KI you will be able to:

- Level up by killing mobs, bosses and doing PvP (you get exp from killing darks or lights it will depend on your faction) and the level up from 60 to 70 will be a bit hard.

- It will be a bit hard because while killing mobs and bosses you will be farming everything you need to be Uber lvl 70, starting ofc from lower things from mobs to medium stuff from Bosses and than the best stuff from Quests that you will need to do in order to be Uber.

- In KI you would be able to PvP full time because KI like I said would be the only place to farm everything from lvl 60+ so there was no escape for no player that wanted to be lvl 70. Imagine you lvl 60 go inside KI and meet a lvl 61 or 62 or 65 just run for your life you will die but some day if you have pacience you will be like that too.

- lvl 15, 30 and 60 PvP's would drop their respective stuff from mobs and bosses;

- Free stuff lvl 15, 30 and 60 would be available in Item Mall or if you prefer to farm outside PvP areas like Cornwell's Ruins for 15 starter stuff, Fedion Ruin's for lvl 30 starter stuff and Pando for 60 starter stuff. Everything you need to be full level 15, 30 and 60 will be available in Item Mall, NPCs and farming both non-PvP and PvP areas.

- There is mutch more info about this server but I will close this by giving the gold key to why this server would be unique and the next step for private servers. After 3-6 months the server evolves 5 levels, it means:

- KI Portal would than be lvl 65-75;

- Old Uber players level 70 will have to level up 5 more levels and farm new Equips lvl 75 (stronger equips);

- Mobs and bosses will be 5 levels stronger to give the Exp and the challenge you need;

- Players that couldn't reach lvl 65 inside KI can now reach that level from quests that previously were only till lvl 60 and now are till lvl 65;

- Level 60 PvP is now lvl 65 PvP so if you couldn't get lvl 65 equips inside KI, now you can get them because they now would be obtainable the same way as lvl 60 gears was;

- lvl 70 stuff was only obtainable by quests in KI but now quests gives lvl 75 stuff so level 70 equips drops from bosses where previously droped lvl 65 things. Mobs continues to drop the same thing in KI like (lapis, enchants, lapisia, Lucky Charms, OP, Recreation Runes etc...)

For more info to those there are interested to know more add me in discord:

InigoFox#7606

Or talk with me on facebook in this link:
: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D : heh:

Old 05/26/2019, 21:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlusionXtreme View Post
: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D : heh:
Didn't understand but thanks anyway for the feedback
Old 05/27/2019, 05:01   #6

shore wrong section kid
Old 05/27/2019, 14:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumstg View Post
shore wrong section kid
how to change section mate and what is the correct one?
Old 05/30/2019, 17:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoree View Post
how to change section mate and what is the correct one?
Are u stupid for find correct section and you thinking to make server GL
Old 05/31/2019, 03:15   #9

no one has time to waste farming or doing quest or lvling in shaiya .... pvp is what has kept shaiya still alive ..

Closed Thread

« Shaiya Heres Episode 4.5 | Shaiya Infinity War »