Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Legends

Discussion on Shaiya Legends within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 07/26/2019, 18:12   #31

elite*gold: 10
so this server is down??
Old 07/26/2019, 18:27   #32

elite*gold: 50
Nope, it's up lol. Please ignore the guy who got fired.. clearly he not stable.
Old 07/26/2019, 20:49   #33

elite*gold: 0
Antoni when are you actuallu gonna stfu? You got rekt g imagine invensting 400 Euros on a server in 2k19 and get ****** by the end
Old 07/26/2019, 21:04   #34

deleted
Old 07/26/2019, 22:50   #35

This is really sad this dude must have no life. I cant beleive days after he is still pming people all over social media non stop. But thats ok these types of people look up to me. He is just ****** i did not agree with every move he said and got but hurt and quit over it. Probably should not of made this post cause now he is going to write up a 10 page essay about Mr.Duyo sir aka pa freaking justin lmao.

Thanks for the free bumbs though.
Old 07/26/2019, 23:04   #36

First of all I never got fired, I resigned. How ignorant does a person have to be to post stuff and not know the facts, Ms.Tina. You’re the one who needs to be ignored in this community after your absurd and and disrespectful comments throughout this entire community.
Here is evidence backing my statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxue View Post
Nope, it's up lol. Please ignore the guy who got fired.. clearly he not stable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah. View Post
Anybody who makes Tina and Nurikol (mainly Tina) staff in their server will always have drama.

Free gears for their friends by the way. (I know from experience).

Also mark my words how they will turn against this server in the future. You just got to wait until their friend opens a cash grab server again. I'll watch from a distance and see how things unfold lol. Quote me when they start sharing screen shots and talking s--t about this server
Lol some people never learn, they are users and only for the donations then shut down the server like Diverge. Thank you for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspade View Post
This is really sad this dude must have no life. I cant beleive days after he is still pming people all over social media non stop. But thats ok these types of people look up to me. He is just pissed i did not agree with every move he said and got but hurt and quit over it. Probably should not of made this post cause now he is going to write up a 10 page essay about Mr.Duyo sir aka pa freaking justin lmao.

Thanks for the free bumbs though.
Nobody got hurt, just someone like me who is stubborn and doesn’t listen to What others tell me about someone, I wait for clarification before assumptions. You are also a pathological liar, and need someone else to defend you for the simple fact you know you are wrong, neither of you are posting evidence backing your statements. If you think I am looking up to a person who uses people for beneficiary and then after they give all they got back stab them, you are obviously the crazy one.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————— ———
Just before they ask for evidence of Nurkiol hiding from the discord under another name from this community as staff. Please check this screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowt View Post
Antoni when are you actuallu gonna stfu? You got rekt g imagine invensting 400 Euros on a server in 2k19 and get fucked by the end
Whenever I choose too, money is nothing to me, that’s far from the point I am making its more so to choose wisely on who you trust, and give your loyalty too. But thanks for your feedback also troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paketon View Post
so this server is down??
Sooner then later it will be, once Justin decides he’s not making profit from this community as he desires, like spyrow said about Diverge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 23:30   #37

How many more times are you gonna edit your post
Old 07/26/2019, 23:34   #38

Quote:
How many more times are you gonna edit your post
I was replying on my cellphone, so I had to Quote every persons comment individually so it doesn’t say “merged” under every part of message. If I was on My PC it would be a little easier to do and would be able to reply to everyone at once.
Old 07/26/2019, 23:36   #39

Oh? Original was this
Old 07/26/2019, 23:38   #40

Quote:
Oh? Original was this
Correct, I made a few changes, you could have also done so with your post, that’s a feature on elitepvpers. I apologize if it annoyed you. I double check many of my messages. The only reason why I said ràcist was cause you made a racist remark calling me a ****, but ended up removing it.
Old 07/27/2019, 01:26   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspade View Post
Im annoyed AF you try to talk to/about me on every social media i use. You just cant accept the fact this dont work anymore. You act like i broke up with your or something like dang lol. You even contacting IRs and paypal about my business like what a creepo dude.
Never contacted PayPal, or irs, never did I threat your personal life, like you threat mine I saw on discord gladiator saying the donations are down till PvP starts. You are such a delusional person who keeps feeding into his own lies and making mythical things come up without any proof or evidence I wouldn’t be able to report it or even thought about it cause I never purchased from your website or played your server, I was only staff. I also invested to much money into this to care about your financial status, I would take a refund if I wanted too instead if that was on my mind.
Just for the truth of who Justin really is look at this screenshot

Talks about my behavior but look at his and how I did “10 folds” more but look what he does and threats my career without me actually doing anything. He just assumed it was me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2019, 09:32   #42

Thumbs down Toxic much? Who are you ? No posts.

Okay bud you’re obviously not worth talking too, just toxic and immature with no sign of respect, this is a forums where discussions do take place but you don’t take it that far, with that language and hatred over posts that were made based on my personal feelings, I did not disrespect Duyo in any way shape of form just replied to him in the same style he spoke to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboqnova View Post
Tony look i know how are you feeling about that but could you stop pls cuz Justin is a great person and he is the b3st admin ever and you know. Tony please just come back we need you just forget about everything

IN PICE OF ****

SHUT THE **** UP YOU ******* IDIOT HOW DARE YOU BLAME MY BEST FRIENDS [GM] Tina and (Admin) Duyo shut the **** up and go to hell and just DIIEE MOTHER ******
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 21:25   #43

extra statted lities in this server ...rumor is they bought them but we all know Elite and Diverge had same problems....Duyo is strictly worried about the income of server as nothing is done about vids of people skillcut, exploit, nor the extra stats that L9 guild members have received...and yes server may aswell be down, hasn't been pvp in weeks unless they doing topless/naked statpad events! I would say go see what the server is about [a month ago] now I would say don't waste time on it. u can change servers, even your GM/Admin names, but real Shaiyans see thru the BS u guys brought with Legends. Cookies more on point than, any of those defending Justin.
Old 08/07/2019, 21:47   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHodges View Post
extra statted lities in this server ...rumor is they bought them but we all know Elite and Diverge had same problems....Duyo is strictly worried about the income of server as nothing is done about vids of people skillcut, exploit, nor the extra stats that L9 guild members have received...and yes server may aswell be down, hasn't been pvp in weeks unless they doing topless/naked statpad events! I would say go see what the server is about [a month ago] now I would say don't waste time on it. u can change servers, even your GM/Admin names, but real Shaiyans see thru the BS u guys brought with Legends. Cookies more on point than, any of those defending Justin.
Hmm, any proof of L9 guilds extra stats LUL ?
Old 08/08/2019, 18:55   #45

same reason last 2 server went down..Elite and Diverge..u can read this under thise server posts as the admins[same 1s at Legends] admits to doing..i did read up and posted what know...call it crybaby, qq w/e lol...but same stuff happening in their new server. if you in Legends server, u will see I am not the only 1 who has noticed..kiddos!

Tags
ep5.4, legends, pserver, shaiya