Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Legends

Discussion on Shaiya Legends within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/08/2019, 21:22   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHodges View Post
Hey, I was the other owner of Elite and I can assure you that we never had extra stats or any kind of illegal lapises. /set only works on blue toons themselves and we removed any lapis that wasn't used in game from our db. I have no idea what's going on on Legends right now and I don't really care. Diverge was a server I helped Duyo run, but not this one. Elite was never something Justin had any part in. The staff team on Legends are not people I'm familiar with, so please don't lump us all together. Thanks.
Old 08/12/2019, 05:36   #47

MrHodges its actually impossible to have extra stats on my server. As well as any type of illegal lapis because they dont exsist. Not like anyone is going to listen to you anyways. I think you very jealous of my servers sucess and previous ones as well thanks anyways though.

Basically what everyone else said. I would like to see a video of someone skill cutting you can post it here if you would like. We have a anti cheat on the server that dont allow it. And yeah you probably just suck ***** and cant pvp so it MUST be extra stats *****.

You suck in pvp = admin is money hungry OK.
Old 08/20/2019, 01:38   #48

xp xp BUT WHAT ABOUT THE UNBALANCED CLASSES THIS NAB ADM AND HIS BUNCH OF MORONS STAFFS RLY FKED UP SOME CLASSES, 4 EXAMPLE ASIN WHIT FULL DEX IS COMPLETLY USLESS ON THAT SERVER, 1 ASIN WHIT 2,25K DEX GETS 7K DMG FROM A DEF WHIT 1,5K DEX SO... FK UR SHEETY SERVER DUDE LEARN 2 BALANCE THE CLASSES OR CLOSE THAT SHEET
Old 08/23/2019, 20:18   #49

Ouchies, sorry for Justin, thought he was a winner... I guess I am not the only one after a little over a month to realize the truth and expand closed minded souls. ? Bye Ms. Tina!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 21:50   #50

well GM Slay admitted to the illegal stats, rerolls, etc in TRADE CHAT ...so must not be impossible Justin, and we all saw it lol. no need to comment any further !
Old 08/28/2019, 01:14   #51

elite*gold: 50
Cookies, please don't put my name in your mouth.. actually left because of others. And ye, technically you can "reroll" by /imake'ing a bunch of rec runes. Wouldn't necessarily call that illegal, it's just power abuse. It's not possible to use /set on other toons, only if you are the blue toon that is using it. If y'all hate the server, just idk, don't play?
Old 08/30/2019, 09:25   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaxue View Post
Cookies, please don't put my name in your mouth.. actually left because of others. And ye, technically you can "reroll" by /imake'ing a bunch of rec runes. Wouldn't necessarily call that illegal, it's just power abuse. It's not possible to use /set on other toons, only if you are the blue toon that is using it. If y'all hate the server, just idk, don't play?
Okay I apologize on my behalf Tina. Have a good Christmas.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2019, 20:55   #53

actually there is no cheating allowed ... GM toons are not able to edit anyone elses stats ... no free stuff is given to anyone and any cheating once reported will be dealt with immediately ... the shaiya legends staff team works day and night to give the players the best possible gaming experience with minimal wait time on customer service issues ... We appreciate all of our players and look forward to having fun as much as possible ... [GM]Arc
Old 12/23/2019, 08:11   #54

up
Old 12/28/2019, 03:37   #55

bump
Old 06/05/2020, 21:02   #56

Angry

Hmm, not good is it now. Ah well people need to know. The admin need to sort this out...

Tags
ep5.4, legends, pserver, shaiya