Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Proelio

Discussion on Shaiya Proelio within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Cool Shaiya Proelio

Thank you for taking a look at ! This is a private server, which is hosted in Europe.

This is me:

Our server's main focus is 1-15 PvP, however, we also offer great 20-30 and 1-60 PvP experiences. But first, I want to give you a broad overview of things we have to offer:
- highly valuable gold
- free gears/lapis/lapisia for an easy start
- all items available without donation
- a lot of content (episode 4.5 based) and items to explore during your journey
- additionally, episode 6.4 features like pets & costumes
- offering all PvP zones (15, 30, 60) -> You don't want to play in all of those zones? (No problem, all items you need can be obtained by using only one character of that specific PvP zone, so you can either focus on 15, 30 or 60 PvP, but you can also play all 3 zones, if you like)
- completely new quest line
- completely new invasion system for 15 PvP (new dungeon, new bosses)
- "Broken Emerald" trade system for items and gear of choice
- free CRR, POID etc.

If you start, you will spawn right next to one of them, we call her Goodie Goodsell. She offers you a variety of free items and initiates the new quest line. She is located at every spawning location as well as in the auction house.

Right after taking the very first quest, you will be able to complete it immediately and you will instantly become level 15, as you receive the blessing of the goddess.

Go on with the short and easy quest line to get some nice goodies and link free gear with free lapis, which you can find at the following NPC, located in the auction house. (15 NPC are additionally located in Keo and Gliter)

Free Lapis and upgrade items can be found here:

Our server offers a specifically interesting new invasion system, which can be entered when your faction is in favor of the altar/relic of Proelium Frontier. If so, you will see a portal symbol, which shows you the exact location and also indicates that you can now enter our [Elite] Dungeon.

It can be accessed through the following portals:

Once you have been able to join the forces with your linked gear and weapons, you may encounter a few bosses and monsters that will drop nice items for you and you will be able to further improve your gear (For more information, please look at our ).

I want to introduce our "Broken Emerald" trade system with you.

You can earn Broken Emeralds by slaying bosses as a reward, or (will be released with the next update) you can earn Broken Emeralds by killing enemies of the opposing faction. This way we can ensure that players who are only interested in joining PvP, are allowed to max out their characters as well as players who enjoy PvE.

You can trade Broken Emeralds for Armor that is appropriate for your PvP zone (15: max gear, 30: max gear and 60: legendary 55+ gear) at these NPCs.

But you can also craft special lapis to further improve your gear!

As you can see, we are trying to adjust our server as much to the player's needs as possible. Every player (PvP or PvE; 15, 30 or 60; a lot of time, not that much time) is able to play on our server and can enjoy playing it without donation completely.

At the same time, we will not "sponsor" anybody. If you only want to join the server to become staff or be sponsored, just leave again, we don't want your here!

Our server's staff works like a small family, we trust each other and we're all respectful. We all work on this server, because we believe in it. We are not staff for the sake of being staff, but for the server to grow and to make players happy. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find people who fit in that kind of environment. I have made very bad experiences with a lot of players e.g. from the Philippines, because of undisciplined (rude) and childish behavior, because this kind of behavior is obviously omnipresent in the Shaiya community lately.

Therefore, I am looking for mature, fluently English speaking and reliable people, who would like to support the server as much as we do. If you feel like I am talking about you, feel free to leave me a message.

PS: Further tutorials and videos about our server can be viewed on our .

Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/25/2018, 05:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
googluck

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 05:50   #3

Goodluck.. i hope GM hack account is now fixed
coz i see many players got GM account last time
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2018, 08:44   #4

i have seen your server website and the shaiya proelie full game client it looks so much big for me it is 1.95GB so if u can do it little more smaller than it is now thank u and gl with ur server

Old 12/27/2018, 01:06   #5

I liked your reason, after all in these few years. Not single server was made for fun, at least not in my opinion, instead of enjoying; they always had power struggle. as for the website, I don't really see much importance of it, other then putting up download link / register / ticket system or forum system. That's it, simple should be alright...

You don't need listen to the barking of all the players, just do what you think should be alright for both faction and the game.

I haven't started playing yet, so I'll edit this post later; ...!!!

So
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2019, 19:53   #6

i would really like to join ur testing server, is this actually CBT or OBT? im logging now as soon as it finish downloading n.n
Old 01/11/2019, 00:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
i have seen your server website and the shaiya proelie full game client it looks so much big for me it is 1.95GB so if u can do it little more smaller than it is now thank u and gl with ur server
Thanks for your suggestions, however, as the client has episode 6 features, there are more files necessary to run properly, thus more storage is needed. Download the newest client that is only 2GB as SFX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenoon View Post
I liked your reason, after all in these few years. Not single server was made for fun, at least not in my opinion, instead of enjoying; they always had power struggle. as for the website, I don't really see much importance of it, other then putting up download link / register / ticket system or forum system. That's it, simple should be alright...

You don't need listen to the barking of all the players, just do what you think should be alright for both faction and the game.

I haven't started playing yet, so I'll edit this post later; ...!!!

So
Thank you for that, as I said, I created this server for fun and I'm putting as much work into it as I can. It's not meant for profit or anything like that.
Hope to see you in-game soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.Akrand View Post
i would really like to join ur testing server, is this actually CBT or OBT? im logging now as soon as it finish downloading n.n
Everyone is very welcome to help me and join alpha testing. Information regarding CBT or OBT will be added later. Hit me up if there is anything you need help with and have fun.
Old 01/17/2019, 00:29   #8

We're currently going through our open beta phase. All items in item mall are free. So now is the best chance to test our server. After this phase, all items will be wiped and our official release date is Friday 25/01/2019, for more information, look .
Old 01/22/2019, 20:22   #9

You really should join, the admin is very nice and so will the server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 03:22   #10

Good server with very nice staff, you guys should join, need some lights atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2019, 22:33   #11

very fun server!

Players should really give this server a try, I'm so pleased with it so farm. There are only 4 farming areas and they don't get crowded. Also reaching an average build you can start pvping and farming by yourself. Give it a day to farm and pvp at the same time as everyone is mostly in 1-15 area.
Old 02/13/2019, 23:17   #12

how you login to the website?
Old 03/10/2019, 21:58   #13

We have recently added 30 and 60 PvP, but our main focus will stay on 1-15 PvP. (as there will be the most new content and key items are available there) We are thankful for any player who'd like to test our server.
We don't currently have a useful login system on our website.

We are definitely seeking staff (even inexperienced staff) who are able to speak English fluently and even more important, have decent manners and logic.
I am willing to teach the rest to you and make you a great staff member, if you're willing to work with me. (It'd be best to join our discord server, since I am not very regularly checking my PMs on EPvP)

I'll update the post above later since I do not have time right now, which is why I'm doing this small update right now as an additional post.
Old 03/19/2019, 13:01   #14

I didn't play Shaiya for ages, I came back and tryied out this server, it's been over a month now and I can say it's pretty good, friendly ppl and staff, the only thing is missing is more players, so come and join
Old 03/19/2019, 22:32   #15

I was at a lot of shaiya private servers but when i find Shaiya Proelio at 1 day i fall in love in this server. There is very lovely Staff with players which in every time help u as much as they can. Our ADM make everythink that may players play better. If u dont try there u will didnt know how is there

Tags
private server, pvp, shaiya, shaiya proelio, shaiya pserver

« Shaiya End of Dreams | Shaiya Forest - Custom EP »