Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Ravenhill New Server

Discussion on Shaiya Ravenhill New Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/09/2019, 11:16   #61

elite*gold: 0
i love when people write like this so there's no dots or capital letters or anything else it makes it so easy and fun to read especially when there is a lot of text and if theyre trash talking others it makes them look so much more valid and totally not like a complete fools
Old 01/09/2019, 13:42   #62

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
I do not think it's funny what you said I think it's better you understand that it's already boring you're sick of the old head if I were you were better min let me in my understanding I'm soft for those who do not think I'm nothing someday you really are going know who I am if you do not understand I'll repeat
Dude nobody in this forum treats you seriously. Everyone knows you're a troll and now you prove it. So take my advice do not reveal yourself, because of this account, you will not get any respect - you will lose it
If you want respect then you have to earn it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 13:58   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
Dude nobody in this forum treats you seriously. Everyone knows you're a troll and now you prove it. So take my advice do not reveal yourself, because of this account, you will not get any respect - you will lose it
If you want respect then you have to earn it.
Dude what troll i see more useless selling other work and I decided put some system free no one helped me no one give me nothing just shut up you need to learn fist no comments again please Tell me what day I said something wrong with you so you should not talk ****. I do not care about respect, man, so **** everyone, you understand, I got nothing, you do not give me food, do not give me clothes or anything, so I do not want respect from any of these ****'s understood, I keep on posting what I want only we must respect mother and father
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:06   #64

Quote:
Dude what troll i see more useless selling other work and I decided put some system free no one helped me no one give me nothing just shut up you need to learn fist no comments again please Tell me what day I said something wrong with you so you should not talk ****.
And here is your problem - you donnt even know what you talking about.: D
About free release - 1 you release not your work. Someone spend hours, days months for make it not because they are Mother Teresa - they did it to make money. This is how real world is. You go to your job to get money for your life. Thats why you are konow as a kido.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:14   #65

Quote:
About free release - 1 you release not your work. Someone spend hours, days months for make it not because they are Mother Teresa - they did it to make money. This is how real world is. You go to your job to get money for your life. Thats why you are konow as a kido.
I do not care what you think of me I want everyone to take it in the heart waste of time arguing with you ...

Quote:
the day that you give me something there yes you have the morals to talk to me of this way the day that you help me with something so I do not depend on the community of this guy you understood that you have to think about it I do not even want to know what you think of I only know that I'm going to put everything I have, I do not know the day, I can not take it anymore, I do not care. I'm going to leave this happy same as Dev Cartola.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:28   #66

Whats happening with the server, down or main?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:36   #67

Quote:
I do not care what you think of me I want everyone to take it in the heart waste of time arguing with you ...

the day that you give me something there yes you have the morals to talk to me of this way the day that you help me with something so I do not depend on the community of this guy you understood that you have to think about it I do not even want to know what you think of I only know that I'm going to put everything I have, I do not know the day, I can not take it anymore, I do not care. I'm going to leave this happy same as Dev Cartola.
So when your neighbor rapes a woman you also have the right to rape her?
And yet - you are wondering why people are mad on you and they are not respect you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:54   #68

Thumbs down ..

Quote:
And yet - you are wondering why people are mad on you and they are not respect you.
I already said I do not want respect from a community sandpaper understood after I got robbed by Perlisson I do not want to know ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 14:58   #69

Quote:
I already said I do not want respect from a community sandpaper understood after I got robbed by Perlisson I do not want to know ****
Then go back to your cave and stop trolling.

And do not harm facebook plox. ;C
Old 01/09/2019, 15:02   #70

Thumbs up

Quote:
face I remember when I did not know anything I went to ask for help for such a Xarel knows what he said no I there I realized I said I'm going to search my goal that I learn after that I never needed help from system or anything else you do not have what to talk about me good luck remember I'm old time reformed now For those who thought I did not learn, I'm helping several

Quote:

you think this is funny who is being a child here is you guy search grows search your goal is going to eat a pussy to from stop stays in shaiya 24 hours

Quote:

I'm going to argue with you, I do not understand, you better look for what to do, leave me alone, I do not want to fool with you. Remember that nobody is better than nobody is everything the same

Quote:

I'm going to take this community for a good time, but remember when I go back, I'm going to come back with anger posting everything
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2019, 15:19   #71

Quote:

you think this is funny
It was not meant to be funny, it was irony...

Quote:
Remember that nobody is better than nobody is everything the same
Yes that's true but you did it for yourself. You have no respect for almost anyone and you have no respect for they work but you still cannot get the point.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2019, 01:32   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
biltz u will open an new shaiya server ?
No I am not opening another server. Right now I am casually playing Shaiya Unite and other servers. It relaxes me . Plus , I have not played in years as a player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2019, 07:22   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]ßІί†ž View Post
No I am not opening another server. Right now I am casually playing Shaiya Unite and other servers. It relaxes me . Plus , I have not played in years as a player.
Thats too bad for players , exile was an iconic server. But i guess in reality its more fun to play than be an admin and deal with all the bs xD.Have fun playing bro and hopefully we will get another server from you someday .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2021, 09:08   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
To old times! I'm reformed now.
Well, I believe you're a good guy now. And to be fair, I did learn a valuble lesson, so thanks?
<3

Tags
new server