Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Ravenhill New Server

Discussion on Shaiya Ravenhill New Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Ravenhill New Server

Episode: 5 (Max Level 70)
3 PvP Areas: 15,30,70
EXP Rate: Instant Level
KILL Rate: x1
Linking Rate: Max Linking Chance is 50%.
Lapis: Max Lapis Lv7, Custom Elemental Lapis Lv2,Custom Flash 2,3 and Custom Sonic Lapis Lv2, Absorption Lapis Lv7.
Items:Ending Equipments Lv70, Free Lv68 Gears, Free Lapises 1-7, Free Duals, Free Helmet Lapises, Free Accessory Lapises
Free Buffs: The 30 Days Continues Resurrection, Prevent Item Drop and Eternal Endurance renews every time you login.
Stable Economy Server: Shaiya Ravenhill economy is RP based
Web Mall currenty: Donations Points (DP) is the web mall currency, attainable only with donations
Ravenhill Points: Can be obtained through Vote System, PvP Rewards and by farming
Enhanced Server: Server is hosted in a well known DDoS Protected company.
Account Security: Website is running under a Secured Socket Layer.
Cross Faction Trade: This allow you to trade items with opposite faction in Auction House.
Shared Kills on all Raids: Gain same amount of kills with other raids if you are in the same area of PvP.
Active, friendly Staffs to keep the game safe and enjoyable for everyone.
100 Players online in 40 mins

Website

Old 12/23/2018, 11:34   #2

Another Auron server, nice to see him he doenst stop and give full time to create souch of awesome servers

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 13:32   #3

Why does every server use the same OS Website template?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 13:38   #4

Because no one owner have any knowleage how to make a simple website..

Old 12/23/2018, 14:31   #5

well just like ur english isnt it ?
Old 12/23/2018, 15:02   #6

Yep.. not saying that is Auron's server, but definitely he has something to do with it. The client is the Invictus client, which you already see on the quests, and that it has kind of the same bugs as Invictus had. That OS Website template with the background i remade for Auron for Invictus, before i figured out it's him. Just some colors of the body and the logo has been changed.
How he reached 100 players in the first day? Fooling another persons as usually. Putting an innocent girl as admin, integrate her in his foolish business, and let her hide from players that it's him. Pretending to her to be a nice and innocent guy, as he did to Beno, beetols and me. Just with the difference, that she knows who he actually is. Besides that, pretend to have someone else as DEV.
Anyway.. that's just my point of view.

About the server itself: Just another server made on hurry within 2 weeks and without any big closed beta testing.

** Not mentioning 185.107.96.120 this was the Invictus IP, 185.107.96.208 that's Ravenhill.. suspicious...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/23/2018, 15:16   #7

Release for your server:

Old 12/23/2018, 16:44   #8

Okay, that's becoming annoying, you cannot throw me in all the new shaiya private servers, well, honestly i don't care overall, keep blaming, it aint mine so u can shut it down. Ravenhill has same files as invictus had, including the website? yes, it does, i've sold files to Pinguino (Brotherhood Owner) when he opened Brotherhood, costumes and all the CT scripts i had, and i've sold the Website and client to Awhina since she contacted me. Do you want me to send you the payment logs as proof?

But as i said, yeah keep blaming every server, i'm having fun this time

Oh, and, Chan, just so you know, Beno knew about me on Invictus from the beginning ahahahah
Old 12/23/2018, 16:55   #9

I don't know why you think people would still believe you anything...
Remember the epvp post of Invictus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuronCrow View Post
You should stop throwing me in all the ***** the people do around. I was never hidding, never used to open servers with different names so stop ******* me off and get a Life. Thats so awfull how everyone talks whitout knowing. I'm tired of all of you. I've decided to quit shaiya private servers after Throne so chill a bit and let me stay in Peace. Bye.
Though, you hided on Invictus, didnt you? No reason to believe you at all.
Just logging on your old epvp account to start defending yourself.. You are really a shame...
I hope Awhina will wake up soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2018, 16:59   #10

Feel free to believe me or not, as i said, i don't really care, tell the forum moderators to check my account activity and you'll notice i login daily but anyway, let's attack Ravenhill i got my money for the website and client already so i'm good ahaah

have a nice day
Old 12/23/2018, 17:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
** Not mentioning 185.107.96.120 this was the Invictus IP, 185.107.96.208 that's Ravenhill.. suspicious...
Hi,
Actually, that doesn't sound suspicious at all.
It was confirmed earlier that awhina gave enough money to the owner for a Hyperfilter dedicated server (150$ +), instead he bought a VPS from NFOservers, which is ~70$.
Auron used NFOservers in the past,
I believe that makes it more clear for you now, the IPs will be in the same range since they come from the same provider (NFOServers).
Old 12/23/2018, 18:07   #12

Looks like Pinguino is a good buddy to Auron. Aparently Awhina (the Admin) has given more money for host than was being used by Pinguino to buy it. It was even stated by her in a public chat on their discord server. She didn't know the host was from NFO servers since the developer told her they'd buy hyperfilter one which is what she payed for. Long story short, he probably kept a good amount of Adm's money, in his pocket. Poor girl.

PS : I am not blaming directly the admin because it is obvious she has no clue what is like being an admin. I just feel pity for her because she's being used.

Cheers
Old 12/23/2018, 19:54   #13

how disgusting, use that poor girl .... from skyland I said not to believe this kind of human being, there's nothing to be done, stupid people know all of it, besides the recoloring of the graphics (it sucks) he uses everything he had before, some changes in some name (that's why he lost time, implies his lack of knowledge). But **** you want to create a new account, make a new game, learn something , and do not cheat the only people left near you .... that poor girl, only at the thought I would spit in your face.

the usual bugs, indicate that in this period you do not have learn anything, personal advice .... that I know you ... change "work"

I will light a candle for Awhina
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2018, 00:02   #14

This host is from is philipines? wtf
Old 12/24/2018, 00:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MXD]Takeshi View Post
how disgusting, use that poor girl .... from skyland I said not to believe this kind of human being, there's nothing to be done, stupid people know all of it, besides the recoloring of the graphics (it sucks) he uses everything he had before, some changes in some name (that's why he lost time, implies his lack of knowledge). But **** you want to create a new account, make a new game, learn something , and do not cheat the only people left near you .... that poor girl, only at the thought I would spit in your face.

the usual bugs, indicate that in this period you do not have learn anything, personal advice .... that I know you ... change "work"

I will light a candle for Awhina
I've decided to dont answer to this post anymore since it doesnt belongs to me but your ignorance deserves it... You should keep your mouth Closed after you tried and you still trying to sell scripts i've bought and you took from me dude...

And, about Awhina, it aint my fault if she decided to Buy from me lol

Tags
new server

« Shaiya Essential | Shaiya Private Server Shaiya World »