Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHAIYA STORY - EP4.5

Discussion on SHAIYA STORY - EP4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/29/2018, 12:48   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon112 View Post
i know what The Admin Wants... he already tell me what he wants to his server... all he wants just money and after he earns much money to his server he will down it and create another server same as he did.... thats why i quit
Sure..sure, i told you also your mom is a nice person. Give here a proof, a ss about what are you saying: ( i know what The Admin Wants... he already tell me what he wants to his server... all he wants just money and after he earns much money to his server he will down it and create another server same as he did.... thats why i quit )! PS: if you hates me or the server that don't give you a reason to talk nonsense , grow up kid.
Old 06/29/2018, 23:34   #47

i'm eating a ice cream
Old 06/30/2018, 00:04   #48

Story going personal there with ur mom anon112... Lol
Old 07/16/2018, 23:18   #49

A GM nossing up and playing on his own server? No thank you. Should not last long same like SEA
Old 07/17/2018, 07:52   #50

Yea very proffesional GM right there. Quited the game soon as i found out what he s doing beside playing in pvp-s with self made gears and full nossed .
Seems like his server got less activity( like almost 50 kills per day? ) so that means is dying soon and he went to bash directly and personal other 4.5 servers wich shows clearely that his pu**y is getting a bit wet.
PS: i can help u with that last problem SIR GM STORY
Old 07/17/2018, 09:42   #51

Thank you for bump guys! Don't compare your trash server: 4e*** with Story, thank you again.
Old 07/17/2018, 14:36   #52

Something to consider:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone could simply enjoy Shaiya on their server, while respecting other servers as well and wishing all well.

When they are server that are going very good, why not congratulate it, instead of condemning it?

And when someone (as an Admin/Dev) is making good money (how ever you define good money) with his server/s while people are enjoying to play on it/them, what is wrong with it?

How about simply making your server the best, caring about your players and let other people simply do their stuff.

There is more than enough space for everyone

Love ya guys!

Greetings from Germany

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2018, 15:52   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombyx26 View Post
Yea very proffesional GM right there. Quited the game soon as i found out what he s doing beside playing in pvp-s with self made gears and full nossed .
Seems like his server got less activity( like almost 50 kills per day? ) so that means is dying soon and he went to bash directly and personal other 4.5 servers wich shows clearely that his pu**y is getting a bit wet.
PS: i can help u with that last problem SIR GM STORY
[ Seems like his server got less activity( like almost 50 kills per day? ) so that means is dying soon and he went to bash directly and personal other 4.5 servers wich shows clearely that his pu**y is getting a bit ]

Don't talk about professional and hard words because you don't know what it means, little *******, and about kills , look here a photo from 7/19/2018.

Daily Kills July 19 , 2018! [IMG=expandable:
Old 07/20/2018, 11:25   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Story View Post
[ Seems like his server got less activity( like almost 50 kills per day? ) so that means is dying soon and he went to bash directly and personal other 4.5 servers wich shows clearely that his pu**y is getting a bit ]

Don't talk about professional and hard words because you don't know what it means, little *******, and about kills , look here a photo from 7/19/2018.

Daily Kills July 19 , 2018! [IMG=expandable:
*****! I posted that thing 3 days ago if u didnt realised and u reply to me now ? ? )) after u got urself the best day of pvp since u opened ur server ?
I can also notice that is end of the week and some ppls have gathered 100-200 kills in 1 week ( that has to be a lot of activity there ) - and the best play scores u had are from 24/24 vacation pinos chasing eachother on maps on 400 kills. Lucky day 340 kills HUH?
When u ll hit 1k+ kills a day in 1 DE pvp as 4ever had then u can start talk again about it.
LAME u 'little *******' - LAME!
Old 07/28/2018, 21:11   #55

Web count is lieing everytime it says 80 players i log and there are like 20 max lol. If you arent geared already and dont mind pvping once a week i wouldnt recommend it. Especially with 4ever online, fresh and booming with players
Old 07/29/2018, 03:17   #56

Sucker, don't mention your sad and ghost server here. About statistics online is the real. Isn't always 80. But ofcourse you come and trashtalking here because your server is ugly and there are 0 pvp, 10 players max ( all from staff ) Thanks for your free bump.
Old 07/29/2018, 18:40   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Story View Post
Sucker, don't mention your sad and ghost server here. About statistics online is the real. Isn't always 80. But ofcourse you come and trashtalking here because your server is ugly and there are 0 pvp, 10 players max ( all from staff ) Thanks for your free bump.
?? You are the one who came trash talking other threads and pulling facts out of your *** lol. Stop defending your boosted webcount it says 50 players but its only 2 online and both are you ?? Can`t hide that lol while other server you flame has 200 people on...

My apologies it says 62 online and i counted more than 2... 19
Old 07/30/2018, 12:56   #58

yea Romanians allways cheat and steal.. isn't it SIR Mihai aka #RingoStar?

How is ur GhostTown ?
Old 07/30/2018, 16:21   #59

Trash guy what you are look at the photo, date and **** yourself. All of you are bunch of haters.. you know only to fool the people.

Old 07/31/2018, 09:38   #60

Your players are already on 4ever server trashy keep raging!