Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Myth

Discussion on Shaiya Myth within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Myth http://www.shaiyamyth.com/en/

Removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 16:21   #2

#1 if your inviting players include a link to your website, maybe a little description about the server? posting just that is a waste of a thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2017, 20:52   #3

We need more UOF ! Lets Show the Darks power !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 01:31   #4

Thumbs up

it's Really a good server, join us guys for more pvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2017, 21:34   #5

Every player is wellcome here ! Shaiya Myth stafs gonna help you for everything you need ! 24/7
Old 11/02/2017, 13:05   #6

PVP 60,30,15! News: Bosses on 30pvp and 15pvp ! JOIN US.

Old 11/03/2017, 23:55   #7

I honestly don't understand the deal with these new server owners with their copy pasted websites. Just copy and paste Shaiya Desire or whatever it is called's website. and hope for the best.
Other than that, for ****'s sake. Whats up with server owners with World of Warcraft backgrounds as well? First Pandas now Deathwing? Like are you for reals? lmao.
Of course, the typical buying of facebook page likes to promote the server as much as possible.

I hope the best for your server, however with the amount of laziness placed into such a crappy *** website, I wouldn't be surprised if no one joins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2017, 11:41   #8

"Just copy and paste Shaiya Desire or whatever it is called's website." Are you sure about it? Try don't talk about this if you don't know. Shaiya Desire is a copy from Shaiya Chaos and Chaos have the theme from Shaiya Casual ( original website ).
Old 11/04/2017, 12:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Diamond View Post
"Just copy and paste Shaiya Desire or whatever it is called's website." Are you sure about it? Try don't talk about this if you don't know. Shaiya Desire is a copy from Shaiya Chaos and Chaos have the theme from Shaiya Casual ( original website ).
I don't stick around that much with servers that have the same website, so excuse my ignorance on which website copied from which. I just hope you put in some effort in regards to your website. These typical Shaiya half-assed websites are just plain retarded. Hopefully one day you'll be able to create a good website without having to copy the same template over and over in hopes of creating a good server *****.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2017, 20:04   #10

no1 ask for your opinion

Join Myth ! The best new server for 2017. ... ! Close to 200 players online !
Old 11/14/2017, 17:16   #11

A big bump for this server! Recently joined here and it's really a good PvE/PvP server even 15/30 zones are active �� exp rate is x200 btw
Closed Thread