Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Future Battle

Discussion on Shaiya Future Battle within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/04/2017, 13:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
We hit 85 players earlier today!
Old 04/04/2017, 14:37   #17

Hi parystony the vote reward system it is up ? so if i vote for the server can i get any gift from the votes ?
Old 04/05/2017, 20:09   #18

It will be up soon. @
Old 04/05/2017, 20:12   #19

but please do not like like make all admins ok ? because i have very big respect for you ok ?

HI [ADM]WHITE YOU ARE A NAB AND A LIER PLAYER BECAUSE YOU DO NOT TAKE THE PPLS SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR SERVER AND YOU ARE NOT WORKING 24/7 ON YOUR SERVER TO MAKE THE SERVER MORE FUNNY FOR THE PLAYERS AND MORE PLAYABLE BY THE PLAYERS AND TO HAVE ON YOUR SERVER 900+ PLAYERS AND TO MAKE THE PLAYERS TO LOVE YOUR SERVER AND TO PLAY WITH THE SERVER UNTIL MORNING TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL PLACES FOR FARM AND TO BALANCE CLASSES AND PVP TOO TO BALANCE THE SERVER BLESS AND TO MAKE THE SERVER 100% PREFECT FOR THE PLAYERS AND TO MAKE THE SERVER HOW THE PLAYERS WANT AND NOT HOW YOU NAB WANT! TO MAKE AN HARD LV UP LIKE EXP RATE X5 OR X10 OR X20 MAX OR INSTANT LV AND KILL RATE X1 + TO FIX ALL THE SERVER EXISTING BUGGS AND ALL THE SERVER DELAY AND LAGG SO IF YOU WANT TO GET A SUPER POPULAR SERVER YOU NEED TO KEEP THE PLAYERS SUGGESTIONS AND NOT YOUR SUGGESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK PLAYERS FOR EVERYTHING ON THE SERVER AND TO CREATE A POLL FOR EVERYTHING YOU WILL ADD ON THE SERVER THAT WILL BE A BIG SERVER WITH 900+ PLAYERS OK ? AND TO WORK MORE ON THE SERVER AND NOT ON YOUR REAL LIFE IF YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY FROM DONATES YOU NEED TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL GEARS AND TO MAKE AND BALANCED SYSTEM ABOUT DONATORS AND NON DONATORS + TO TEST EVERYTHING ON THE SERVER WHO WORK AND WHO NOT WORK AND TO PROTECT THE SERVER FROM THE HACKERS ATTACKS AND FROM DDOS ATTACKERS 100% + GO BUY THE BEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL HOST THAT EXIST FOR YOUR SERVER OK ? THAT WILL MAKE PLAYERS NO HAVE LAGGS AND NOT HAVE DCS FROM THE GAME OK ?

AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO WORK ON THE SERVER 24 HOURS ON THE DAY OK ?
Old 04/06/2017, 14:42   #20

@ WTF are you talking about?! You talk as If you never played SFB. They're having good host with DDoS protection. If you're having lags, It must be your weak connection. White is working as much as he can, as he's the only DEV right now. Everyone has real life, right? Classes are balanced, seems like you haven't done PvP yet lol Your post is just as useless as traffic lights in Grand Theft Auto lol

#bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 17:18   #21

Haha. First thing i want to tell you kristi. Play the server first to give any critical. You posted the same thing on this thread. Which have nothing to do with ours.

I think you mean you dont want any server with this arguments you gave. If you post any thread. Post it correctly. So everyone understand. Thanks. Join SFB first then you can give any critical. You can contact us also on the website / forum whatever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2017, 17:44   #22

bro go put your vote reward system first on the website because your players cant get anygift if they vote for your server ok ? that it is first thing

next thing it is to be more active on the epvpers and on the skype ok ? because i never have seen you on on skype ok ? we can speak on the skype together ok ?
Old 04/06/2017, 19:02   #23

Bro, First thing you're not our boss learn some respect and some common sense before falling into assumptions and criticism in game. Secondly give me your toon name or can screenshot yourself in game and post it here so you can verify your played here before. Thirdly if you can't play without a vote reward system do us all a favor and quit shaiya because you're the lazy one who wants everything handed to them. You want a quality to server YOU have to work for it. Fourthly going back to your last past READ OUR **** DESCRIPTION you fool. Thirdly we use Which

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
bro go put your vote reward system first on the website because your players cant get anygift if they vote for your server ok ? that it is first thing

next thing it is to be more active on the epvpers and on the skype ok ? because i never have seen you on on skype ok ? we can speak on the skype together ok ?

Our Host (QUIZ) for dummies? ElitePVPERS themselves advertise as a host want prove?
check that link. so before you open your mouth Get some more facts.
Old 04/06/2017, 19:14   #24

man you are seriosly a kid and i loose all my respect i had for you im telling you to make the things more easy for the players of the server and to add vote reward too because players will vote for the server and will earn points and they will have an easy work after to make better so your ppls will invite friends and you will have on the server 1000+ ppls but you do not know how to make an perfect server for they so shut up and stop go learn how to make an fun server for the ppls if you want to see i can give you an example Shaiya spectral i was dev there and we had 1000+ players and you know why we had so many ppls ? beause we work with the ppls suggestions and we make the server how they want and no how we want security of the server it is another job lol so get the ppls suggestions first and after speak with me lol players of your server are telling you 100 times put vote reward system and you still no have one they are telling to you to put and an countdown that will show on every vote site so the ppls can know when they will vote lol u know shaiya tactics ? i was GM Mitezi there we had 1000+ ppls lol go away now make as you want but you are loosing ppls because you will not keep the ppls suggestions lol
Old 04/06/2017, 21:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
man you are seriosly a kid and i loose all my respect i had for you im telling you to make the things more easy for the players of the server and to add vote reward too because players will vote for the server and will earn points and they will have an easy work after to make better so your ppls will invite friends and you will have on the server 1000+ ppls but you do not know how to make an perfect server for they so shut up and stop go learn how to make an fun server for the ppls if you want to see i can give you an example Shaiya spectral i was dev there and we had 1000+ players and you know why we had so many ppls ? beause we work with the ppls suggestions and we make the server how they want and no how we want security of the server it is another job lol so get the ppls suggestions first and after speak with me lol players of your server are telling you 100 times put vote reward system and you still no have one they are telling to you to put and an countdown that will show on every vote site so the ppls can know when they will vote lol u know shaiya tactics ? i was GM Mitezi there we had 1000+ ppls lol go away now make as you want but you are loosing ppls because you will not keep the ppls suggestions lol
Lol shaiya doesn't even have 1,000 members in their community anymore, secondly if your so great and making private servers and they run so successful why don't you go make your own instead of judging others for their work? You really have nothing better to do with your own time?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2017, 07:36   #26

Kristimitez stop spamming your messages to different server posts.. 1st you spammed "is it secure server and get this protection to your server" to many server topics, and now you spammed that awfull text with caps to 3 differend server advertice topic!! And you only changed ADM/owner name who you "told" it.... get reall life dude you are joke...

And yeah ik my typing aint perfect but atleast i dont do it with CAPS.. xD

Free bumb for server^^ xD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/08/2017, 14:27   #27

Guys we hit the record of 98 players this weekend! Keep inviting your friends, keep joining the server, we are slowly and maturely getting there.

We have released shaiya raid kills.
Old 04/09/2017, 20:44   #28

Dude server is going okay, if you donīt like it give a constructive explanation of why and then leave! Server is pretty easy alredy WITHOUT a voteīs reward system (which if you had read forums you would know they are alredy working on) and you donīt even need to be 100% maxed to pvp here. Hell i was getting kills on my starting set, linked just with 5s, 6s and 7s.
Iīve read suggestions on forums and i am aware staff DOES read the section and reply to the players, as well as they do in game and in skype. Shaiya community been going down for people like you, spreading toxic comments and complaints just because they can instead of exchanging ideas.

Would love to see more people in this server to balance pvp a little bit. Right now balance changes from faction to faction depending on time of the day. But hey! We still get pvp! So come and give it a try! ;D
Old 04/09/2017, 21:33   #29

lol if no have vote reward system up still why it is rank 1 on xtreme top 100 ? or the admins hack the votes for the server ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2017, 22:04   #30

Never seen a guy as boring like him on Elitepvpers !!!

Please Admin Delte him or give him some holydays !!!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread