Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Future Battle

Discussion on Shaiya Future Battle within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/15/2017, 08:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
We are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend ! Come give sfb a try! Fastest growing server ! Hit 112 record in a month and 2 weeks.
Old 04/16/2017, 01:27   #32

Could use more people on during USīs nights!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2017, 01:38   #33

Wink

Thanks for helping out on here greatly appreciate it, it will take time but I am sure we will get there, we just gotta implement costumes as I see most people like that so either this weekend or latest following weekend we will have new costumes and weapon skins! Come check us out today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuh12 View Post
Could use more people on during USīs nights!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2017, 07:31   #34

Guys hope y'all had a great 4/20! We are looking for players like always we are rapidly growing so we might select some GS!
Old 04/28/2017, 08:35   #35

Costume feature in beta, in web mall check out our news at our home page
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2017, 09:17   #36

Need more lights in EU time..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 13:10   #37

Hold the alter event in less then a hour away hurry up and install our server and make a 1-15 toon giving away a MM to winning faction
Old 05/07/2017, 16:09   #38

Thats a preview about our Hold the Altar Event level 15 Event.

Old 05/11/2017, 02:01   #39

sgraphics has stopped working

Hi Admins of SFB!

I am having a problem here, everytime I launch the game an error appears saying "sgraphics has stopped working" and closes the game. It's my first time playing Shaiya for a long time and I'm so excited to play, but this error won't make me.

My OS right now is Windows 10. Any suggestions to solve this problem? Any help is much appreciated!
Old 05/11/2017, 17:28   #40

I wrote you a message. @
Old 05/13/2017, 19:33   #41

Well Server is not the best it lacks of Admins GMs activity and they doesnt care about server all they do is care about donations and server is Pinoy only.. means only pvp is active 2-3 hrs a day only at PH time.. so if u are EU/US timezone dont even try to download or play this server.. this is not for you ( just an suggestion) for an example for PH timezone is perfct cuz there is pvp once or twice a day ... and as i said.. Admins / ADM League is sorta childlish and unprofessional in my opinion... only cares about donations etc doesnt even have anything done from people suggestions just ignored =)
Old 05/13/2017, 19:54   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc21 View Post
Well Server is not the best it lacks of Admins GMs activity and they doesnt care about server all they do is care about donations and server is Pinoy only.. means only pvp is active 2-3 hrs a day only at PH time.. so if u are EU/US timezone dont even try to download or play this server.. this is not for you ( just an suggestion) for an example for PH timezone is perfct cuz there is pvp once or twice a day ... and as i said.. Admins / ADM League is sorta childlish and unprofessional in my opinion... only cares about donations etc doesnt even have anything done from people suggestions just ignored =)
Post your suggestions here, donations? All donations ever received went towards the server there is some vouchers on here that know such as nubness, sarest and juuf and many others who I pay for high quality work. Secondly it is even more childish to be ignorant and tell others not to play a server which most people with a brain.exe will know better. Last but not least sorry that people don't want to pvp with you maybe if you changed from being so toxic and had a little patience courtesy as we have other stuff we are currently fixing that were suggested way before you maybe we would have took it into consideration but since all you care about is yourself and it's not done when you want it to be that's a personal problem good day. And enjoy your next server.
Old 05/13/2017, 20:04   #43

People who played there knows what iam saying .. and dont pretend to be something bcuz youre not. we saw enough its done there is noting more to say.. dont make me post even screen shots wich i will.
and yes server is all about donations cut the bullshit allready fam and nobody cares about server everything what is posted or suggested has been ignored by ADMs say no more... who doesnt belive feel free to check Shaiya Future Batlle forums > .. and i didnt said to not play server.. i said about timezones its ONLY PH timezone pvp.. for EU/US it sucks no pvp all ppl can do is sit in AH and farm OI thats all.. and people got bored from that and from inactivity from Staffs and being ignored ...
Nobody said anything bad about server ... read again its all about staffs and timezone read again Mr.Tony
Old 05/13/2017, 20:30   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc21 View Post
People who played there knows what iam saying .. and dont pretend to be something bcuz youre not. we saw enough its done there is noting more to say.. dont make me post even screen shots wich i will.
and yes server is all about donations cut the bullshit allready fam and nobody cares about server everything what is posted or suggested has been ignored by ADMs say no more... who doesnt belive feel free to check Shaiya Future Batlle forums > .. and i didnt said to not play server.. i said about timezones its ONLY PH timezone pvp.. for EU/US it sucks no pvp all ppl can do is sit in AH and farm OI thats all.. and people got bored from that and from inactivity from Staffs and being ignored ...
Nobody said anything bad about server ... read again its all about staffs and timezone read again Mr.Tony
Good day buddy, enjoy your day hating and raging because it didn't go your way. Won't argue you anymore. Keep posting so my server can have more attention.
Old 05/13/2017, 21:12   #45

???? ahahaha what hating what raging? luuul ure so funneeh lel

Dont forget to send more offers for donations <3

There is noting about my way... you should open suggestions what people wants and not be such a jerk and ignored everything and just care about donations .. U did the same of your previous server GOT ALL donations and closed servers... .and blamed sombody else . <3 rekt
Closed Thread