Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Centralized Gaming EP3

Discussion on Centralized Gaming EP3 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Centralized Gaming EP3

Here to present to you a new EP3 server. Yes, thatīs right, you read well, EP3!
Currently we are on alpha phase.

Features
-Episode 3
-Max level 60
-PvE-PvP
-Exp x50 (bonus exp during the weekends)
-Unlock UM by leveling your HM to 50
-Original maps
-Originals sets all dropping in game
-Original Bosses
-No enchants and no OJ!
-No debuff lapis!

Will be updating this post as things keep getting build up. We will be doing an Open Alpha phase and will close registragion during the beta process.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 70
Its fun out there, tested it for a little while and i think i'll stay here

PS: Suche noch ein paar leute die mitzocken auf der Light seite
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 15:43   #3

would like to play this, but why no enchants and no OJ ? thats alot of farm missing from the server, atleast would like to be enchants and OJ but to take ages to farm like 1% drop rate and will still be cool, but no not have at all...meh +1/-1
Old 02/13/2016, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoBanggings View Post
would like to play this, but why no enchants and no OJ ? thats alot of farm missing from the server, atleast would like to be enchants and OJ but to take ages to farm like 1% drop rate and will still be cool, but no not have at all...meh +1/-1
Enchants and orange stats were introduced in episode 4. As the title says, this is an episode 3 server.

P.S. Nice name.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 16:57   #5

As said above the server is Episode 3, it also will be featureing a player based wiki for server stuff like where to get this stuff or that. No there is no drop list becuase then that makes the game easy and the fact is server have made it way to easy to player rathr than enjoying the game it was ment to be. Every year new servers open and there easier and easier then the last which i blame the server owners yes we are competing with OS but the fact is it's a game still which is ment to be work for the player and the server owner the player being figuring out where stuff is how to build there toon how to combat the other faction. and the owner being giving them stuff to do for long hours and coming up with NEW stuff that they can Do i personally hven't wanted to play a server since Devious Shaiy that was the last and final server i will play. However i would play this one if i wasn't the one building it hence people saying HEY YOUR GIVING YOURSELF ITEMS.

And thank you nubness for Showing intrest in this thread
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 17:14   #6

i created account but when trying to login says account doesnt exist server off or something??i wanna help finding bugs
Old 02/13/2016, 17:48   #7

Login glitch working on it As i type this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 20:13   #8

x300 exp for beta btw.

Ep3 gud times. Join us
Old 02/14/2016, 07:46   #9

Fixed login

for those who have skype may join this group
Old 02/15/2016, 18:54   #10

My suggestion for you would be to reopen this server using EP4 client instead of EP3, and then manually remove enchants and oj's if you want to make an impression of EP3, and implement old ranks etc.
Mainly because you'll run up into few problems, and main would be no Revolver (Y) bar, no raids so pvp would be a lot slower and worse, and biggest problem will be noss hack which is easy to make and you could see it in action back on OS end of EP3 and every single real EP3 server.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get some good population, EP3 is still best and probably most fun i've had in shaiya.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2016, 22:08   #11

Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilluh View Post
My suggestion for you would be to reopen this server using EP4 client instead of EP3, and then manually remove enchants and oj's if you want to make an impression of EP3, and implement old ranks etc.
Mainly because you'll run up into few problems, and main would be no Revolver (Y) bar, no raids so pvp would be a lot slower and worse
That's why we loved episode 3. And why we are making episode 3 server instead of something else.
I currently own an ep 6 server, with ep 3/4/5 and 6 PvP (in EP 6.3 client), but with all new features (Union etc.) we can't bring back the old shaiya feelings, and I hope that this server will keep using EP 3 game client.

Quote:
and biggest problem will be noss hack which is easy to make and you could see it in action back on OS end of EP3 and every single real EP3 server.
I know, but everything can be patched, I'll try do my best to help this server (and killer2p.).

Quote:
Anyway, good luck, hope you get some good population, EP3 is still best and probably most fun i've had in shaiya.
Same, eheh, glad to see that we are not alone. Nice EP 9 stuffs, pets etc are fine... but they are so different than what I played!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2016, 00:05   #12

#Bump

Added Kimu Quest For Level 5 Lapis
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2016, 18:18   #13

Free #BUMP
Best wishes
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2016, 04:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nergal92 View Post
Free #BUMP
Best wishes
Thanks for the free bump

Come join us before alpha ends.
We are currently seeking active game sages
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2016, 09:40   #15

currently downloading client for testing. i started with shaiya shortly before Ep 4 came out and i miss the Ep 3 a lot

btw i hope it'S really the old client and not some kind of bad modified Ep5 client which someone used before to "emulate" Ep3. funny thing was there were working Gates to Kanos a..s.o. where i played once.

hmmm tells me server offline updater runs fine but can't connect to Login server
Closed Thread