Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2016, 11:54   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteakinfenwa View Post
Admin still isnt doing anything about the unfair Rerolls on a few players, seems like he just ignores it
if you do not play and you do not see that there are, as you say, do not do anything? learn to speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
ADM ignores much in his server.
The biggest mistake is that new players cant grow up in an acceptable time.
The red fortune bags are misplaced in kanos, new players try to farm there and get as long killed there till they leave the server - frustrated.
If you want to grow up your server and have a balanced pvp then put the red fortune bags on a map which isn´t occupied by one faction all the time !
The area is populated by KI in all faction, do you want it gift only things without even prove a farm, that's all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakr View Post
Just saying one thing... admin here is a totally retarded and uncapable kid, he ain't able to do anything, and he isn't able to fix anything, and giving free good rerolls to donators.
And when ( if) he tries to fix anything, he messes up 485833 other things, just he ain't able to hold a server... it just got players becouse it's 100% TACTICS, not becouse he's good admin.. any other server with such an admin would have closed already

speaks who has been banned, break the rules and I come to say that I can not do the things that I've done more things that other server admin in many more, in the next game by the rules that are given and maybe you will not be banned , idiot
Old 01/22/2016, 13:54   #92

#bump
Old 01/23/2016, 09:15   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
I manage the server, because the server is not mine, and who plays, they command, I make changes for the player, not to my liking, but I feel that something is not right I can, but it's the same for everyone. I'm sorry that you have this idea of me
i didnot play this one yet but from reading this thread i see player complained about
-> GM rerolls for some players
-> Staffs well from what i have read useless.
-> important drops are dominated by 1 faction

instead of giving the useless reply u gave above u should have explained about these in a civil way.
<- not a hater or anything but ur reply in these threads are reallly immature. ignore the hate comments , find out the complains and answer them simple
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2016, 12:15   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaisiTore View Post
i didnot play this one yet but from reading this thread i see player complained about
-> GM rerolls for some players
-> Staffs well from what i have read useless.
-> important drops are dominated by 1 faction

instead of giving the useless reply u gave above u should have explained about these in a civil way.
<- not a hater or anything but ur reply in these threads are reallly immature. ignore the hate comments , find out the complains and answer them simple
gm rr ??
this is nice there is no one with rr perfect and speak to ****
Staff useless ??
the fact that an adm not to show up in the game, it means that it is useless? You have not understood anything of private servers
drop to one faction ??
if you are not able to play, it is not my fault that you do not kill each other faction, if you cry because you can not kill, and you want to kill the adm is your place ... boh

I do not have to provide assistance here in the forum, here is to know, if you do not know things better not to comment, I have skype if you want, send the ticket and receive a response.
the next time you make a comment with a sense, instead of writing ****, because what you say is senseless, useless even respond when you write ****

You have just created an account on epvp, and then say things not right, without knowing anything
Old 01/23/2016, 12:54   #95

Thumbs down

That´s the true spirit.... deny all, telling lies and ignore the real lack and faults of your server !

gm rr ??
We all know that you give free GM RR´s to donators and friends and to your staff´s private toons !

Staff useless ??
Is there any staff present ? You can ask the whole day in tradechat for any staff and NEVER get an answer, your "staff" prefer to do obscene dirty talk with others while people ask for them in same time !

drop to one faction ??
The server is imbalanced as hell, 90% of time the kanos map with the only important drops is owned by the light faction, farmers get hunted there all the time and cant farm !

Ticket
10 days ago i´ve send you a ticket and till today didn´t get an answer ^^

Your "Server" is a bad duplicate and you´re a bad joke as an ADM !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2016, 04:25   #96

So what, a guy who is trying to admin a server, cant ask other people for help?

You think people are born knowing how to do ****?

At least he is trying unlike some of the people in this thread.

On another note, my time so far on kingston has been pretty good, haven't noticed any of the **** you guys are talking about (gm rrs and whatever).

Only thing i can suggest is to fix the pot lag issue and change host maybe but thats about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2016, 19:52   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperQQ View Post
If he is asking for help changing the colour of the item stack numbers, I don't really see the pot issue getting resolved unfortunately as it's a totally different height of development in comparison. There is a slight difference between trying to develop on your own and asking for insight from peers, and begging others to do it for you.

I agree with your point about people not being born knowing how to do ****. This is the exact reason a lot of us regulars here on epvp try and discourage people who do not know, from creating servers of their own for public use before they've either learnt how to develop decently or are willing to pay for developments from someone else.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/26/2016, 21:40   #98

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,744
#cleaned

You know why.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2016, 14:54   #99

#BUMP
Old 01/28/2016, 21:45   #100

#BUMP
Old 01/29/2016, 13:40   #101

#BUMP
Old 01/30/2016, 15:26   #102

bump for great server
Old 01/30/2016, 20:17   #103

#BUMP
Old 01/31/2016, 21:54   #104

Best server now..pvp is good and we always have full raid, we need to fix small things but it is the best now
Old 01/31/2016, 23:40   #105

Having full raid pvp doesn't make it the best server.. lol

This server is not bad, but it definitely isn't the best one out there.
Closed Thread