Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Aika [Episode 5+]

Discussion on Shaiya Aika [Episode 5+] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/16/2015, 03:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Citation Dia:
"Autospy did the exact same thing and took 3 players and u made 0 fuss about it?"

ofc i didn´t "the same thing" ROFL
I quit with 3 other staffmembers at same time the server because this co-admin "adminleague".
And I dont need to call away any player from a server, i brought about 18 friends there and when i quit they quit too, for the same reasons, thats all !

love, peace & happiness <3

good luck with your server Kickass aka TruePeace ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2015, 19:43   #32

Bumpy!!!
Old 03/17/2015, 06:00   #33

ADM. server maintenance? i cant run my updater
Old 03/17/2015, 06:28   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymelody2014 View Post
ADM. server maintenance? i cant run my updater
I came to ask if there is some kind of big maint going on because i can´t run updater either and site is not loading
Old 03/17/2015, 08:33   #35

Well I guess like any other new servers advertised here it get DDOSed by some comunity members.
Old 03/17/2015, 10:36   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penchod-Shaiya View Post
Server is under a 24 hour maintenance to upgrade host, so we don't have anymore disconnections.
Thanks for your update
Old 03/17/2015, 12:53   #37

Server will be down for another 24 hours, meaning we're moving files and such to another host, new Game.exe and Updater will be added.
This also means that there will be NO disconnections due DDoS!

Also we are planning on leaving beta IF all the bugs are fixed within the next update!
Meaning the Beta package is awaiting you!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2015, 14:57   #38

Can i still come for beta?
#GODlike PvPers

~Ebishu

#Bump
Old 03/17/2015, 21:33   #39

yeah, this server needs you Ebishu, after you are banned in all others ^^
Old 03/17/2015, 22:03   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebishu View Post
Can i still come for beta?
#GODlike PvPers

~Ebishu

#Bump
Beta is still available for newcomers, we're still gonna check if all bugs are fixed after the server goes up again. so the answer is yes you can (like Obama said).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsy View Post
yeah, this server needs you Ebishu, after you are banned in all others ^^
And please not much into drama, but for whatever reason he got banned for is between him and himself. Leave other servers out of this thread if you could do me this favor. Thanks and again EVERYONE is welcome to join even animals can play, ask my cat.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/18/2015, 03:03   #41

Join this fantastic server! No regrets! It is worth for your precious gold time, give it a shot
Old 03/18/2015, 17:11   #42

Is server up? becouse website link doesnwt work
Old 03/18/2015, 19:03   #43

Server is under maint
Old 03/19/2015, 13:40   #44

Ok, you want to know Jin Jintsu

Yes, iv been banned on Servers.

No I didn't dupe...(well...i didn't) i wasn't even a part of it.
harassing other players - 4 people know my account info they can login it anytime. 80% of the time you see me with Gucci,Vodkafairy etc.. IT IS NOT ME

And Threatening and ddosing... lol Man you got jokes. I say Stupid shit. Iv took down One server and that was 2 yrs ago. I haven't touched shit in a long time. People think im a almighty hacker,exploiter and cheater.

i have been playing shaiya since i was 9. Im currently 18 now (recently)
iv spent well over enough on OS and been with High end guilds and Top PvPers from Gods to peasants like yourself who dont know me and who says STUPID shit over stuff they barley know.

I Exploit? No.
I Cheat? No.
I Hack? No.
I Dupe? No.
I Skill cut? No. (but there is a video on me doing it on Astral shaiya as fun, Explaination : i was skill cutting skills when pvp was ~basically over~ and i was doing fun shit, like spamming runes to make your Character flail his arms up and down, or making his hands glow. Most of you have seen that before between players and sometimes even staff, That Harmfull to anyone NO. DO I EVER SKILL CUT IN PVP? NO.
One thing i WILL ADMIT AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW BLUNT I AM. I DON'T CARE WHAT I SAY.

I Do. Let me repeat for you completely Blind/illiterate idiots who know my name and Others. I Jump cut, (not skill cut because that is illegal and bannable) Want to know the Difference? No Rune/Mount/Summon (ANYTHING) is used. All i do is JUMP normally like people do in pvp and then use a Skill. Want a Tutorial on that? I can easily teach you. If your server has "jump cutting Bannable" i will TRY my best to not do it.

~ Sorry, its a habbit from many many years of playing shaiya to Jump in pvp and skill.

What it does for me? - Makes me be able to move quicker throughout PvP while using skills, Explanation ( cuts animation by like 0.5 sec) !!! Its No program, no hack, No exploit NO CHEAT. ITS JUST A DAMN KEYBOARD AND A RANDOM SKILL.

So if you don't know who the hell i am and what i do, keep my name out your Mouth.

I come to play shaiya for fun.
I come to play shaiya with friends
I come to play shaiya to show off my Skills and how i can BE able to play my class WELL alot better then others can. (Hunter for thos who dont know)

Iv Been BoS - BoC - BoF on various servers bc of it.

So please, stop flaming me for being able to do things you cant do, and was well being a better PvPer.

#Fyi i dont talk trash unless you start it or say somthing negative towards me. Then i will continue it.

~ Ebishu / Bishu / Tutorial / Arazos / Tu7 / Yubel / CiTok / Circa

Have a Good Day, And Aika I would like to join your server, i will download it later.

Contact info Skype : EbishuOP

Add me if you have any questions.
Old 03/19/2015, 16:58   #45

Aika could you give us an update on how things are going with the server?
Two days ago you said it would be another 24 hours until the server would be up, but now we've already passed 48 hours and the server is still down.
I understand you're working on it, but an update on the status would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
1 User