Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELITHIE Based on ep 3/4/4.5

Discussion on ELITHIE Based on ep 3/4/4.5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELITHIE Based on ep 3/4/4.5

Choose your mode: Normal mode with instant level or Ultimate Mode where you need some time to exp! (in normal mode you can level up to lv 60 killing 1 of the firts mobs, in ultimate mode the quests are recommended for lv up to lv 16 and 30; need simply to complete the quests in the middle of pvp map 1-15 and 20-30) Exp Rate is easy and is created for give u a begin training in our server for know more details of every map!!

for begin at best this adventure we recommend to complete the quests with new rewards:
All other item that you need you will find on your journey by mobs (all mobs drops helpful items)

Apulune and Iris are trading zone for all player where light and dark can open markets in the capital of the other faction.

Direct download with Mediafire or Mega.co.nz:

PvP 1-15 Specifications:

- Based on Ep 3; Max gears and weapons noble, No Recreation Rune, max lapis lv5 and Element Lv1, flash lv1, no enchants!!! You can drop all what you need with a toon level 15!!

- Custom Map with robotic Base, Robot mobs and 1 Robot Boss! (Normal mobs are there to)
Mob: Normal Potion / Dispel Potion / Regenerant potion / Teleportation Stone / coins lv2 (100k)
Altar: altair potion / Blessing of the goddess
Mob in Tetra Supply Base: Normal Potion / Dispel Potion / Funny Cap lv1 / Regenerant potion / Teleportation Stone / coins lv2 (100k)
Boss (spawn 4h): Mount lv15 (spacefraft) / Helmet lv1 noble / Mantle / weapons preele / noble accessories

-New Dungeon where you can drop all the items that you need for this PvP zone; mobs mini's and Boss farm very well Gold!
Mob: set+weapons noble lv 9-14 / Regenerant potion/ Teletrasport Stone/ Linking Hammer
Mini's (spawn 15m): Triple Lapis / Lv5 Lapis
Boss (spawn 1h): Ele lv1 / Op /item 30 days
(mob's Mini's and boss are easy to kill)

Pvp 20-30 Specifications:

- Based on Ep 4; max gears and weapons dread, max lapis lv6 and element lv1, sonic lv1, flash lv1, no enchants!!! You can drop all what you need with a toon level 30

- New altar in the Map and a awesome Boss!
Mob: Recreation Rune / Coins lv3 from 250k + Spirit Core
Boss: Worship accessories
Altars: Blessing of the Goddess

- Only one dungeon PvP where drop gears and all what you need with 2 Bosses!
mob: armor + weapons heroic 22-27
Mini (spawn 30m): lapis Lv5/6
Boss (spawn 1h): armor + weapons dread 22-27 / ele1 / OP Lv1

PvP 31-60 Specifications:

- Based on Ep 4.5; goddess gears, max enchant [20] and max lapis lv6, ele lv2, sonic lv2, flash lv1!!!

- New Maps with Awesome Bosses and more features!

new goddess map 31-60, attainable by apulune/iris with a new Goddess Altars.
Only 3rd floor of CL/FL with more MiniBoss
Only 2nd floor of Mait/Aidion
Only CS-boss room (spawn in safe zone and not in jungle for dinamic pvp zone)
New dungeon of Elithie Points
FFA MAP in game

other details:
kill x1 (some events with x2 kills)
wit lapis with same points as foribid and deceive
no GMlink/enchant/reroll
Recc and Enchant stackable by blacksmith
Target Resurrection Rune in game with low reset time.
CTI boss simplified and Spawn every 6 days.

Our game is developed in every detail for give always fun to our players in the first day and as well after months that they play! Only trying us you can see what i'm saying.. so just try!

Dedicated and active Staff!! Awesome developments and fun!

Active Server with active PvP! Be ready for become a legend!!

JOIN NOW FOR AN AMAZING ADVENUTURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2014, 05:36   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2014, 08:39   #3

# BUMP

Awesome server, well developped, good pvp and easy farming now the merge is completed ^.^
Only sad thing is 1 ADM who summoned items and who's playing regular char ^/^

Join us !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2014, 11:36   #4

I don't know if it's a bug or a GM messing or what, but there is some red named high lvl toon popping up in starter town and he's able to kill new people.

Wasn't a fury player, it was an AoL with a red name Ghost that appeared as soon as i made a toon on Alt account
Old 06/18/2014, 12:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_mike06 View Post
# BUMP

Awesome server, well developped, good pvp and easy farming now the merge is completed ^.^
Only sad thing is 1 ADM who summoned items and who's playing regular char ^/^

Join us !
yes he does sometimes. but only for D E V I L S guild on fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilluh View Post
I don't know if it's a bug or a GM messing or what, but there is some red named high lvl toon popping up in starter town and he's able to kill new people.

Wasn't a fury player, it was an AoL with a red name Ghost that appeared as soon as i made a toon on Alt account
This is common for when a character dies is all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2014, 12:27   #6

I don't play normal char..

it was for a issue for a player that have found himself with wrong faction. now is solved and i'm sorry for the problem.
Old 06/18/2014, 13:28   #7

BUMP! Join for awesome pvp !!
Old 06/18/2014, 13:48   #8

Website looks awesome and I'm big fan of EP3-4 servers!
Good luck with it!
Might try it out
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2014, 00:29   #9

this server has many issues especially when it comes to new players
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2014, 13:20   #10

all the good things from ep 3 are gone

good luck
Old 06/19/2014, 13:39   #11

Received Thanks: 1,161
I like the aspect that leveling is based on questing.

The Item Mall in the English Client is half Italian though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2014, 14:14   #12

One quick question, since i didn't have much time to play cause of few exams this week. Logged out after doing the quest for lvl50, so wondering is there a quest for further lvls or should i just go on lvling in RC/DD1/2/jungle once im back at my gaming PC?
Also not sure if bugged or i did something wrong, the lvl25 epic that says that it gives an ele 1 weap, gave a 3 slotted weap but non ele'd.
Old 06/19/2014, 14:17   #13

ooh sorry for that, We have a lot of work in this days for complete right the merge details, and is updated the ita IM to eng client to. will be solved soon

the quests after lv 50 can give u good exp, and for the ele in weapon thanks for the report, and will be solved soon also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_mike06 View Post
all the good things from ep 3 are gone

good luck
Ep3 is for pvp 1-15 and it will stay so..

The only other detail edited to ep4 are the rank icons, wasn't perfects the ep3 graphic rank and i have update again to rank ep4.

Join now for a wonderful adventure
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2014, 13:15   #14

Hello,

First of all, I didn't try this server as I'm a bit upset about one thing.

So, I don't care if this person is a staff member or a normal player but spamming "join Shaiya elithie best ep 4 server max lv lapis 6 no debuff lapis and max lv 60" over and over doesn't make your server looking good at all. If this method is for you the only way to grab some players, then you'd better not run this server at all.

The screenshot below has been taken on Shaiya Exile, which means, you or one of your players is spamming there since yesterday by making new toons.

I'm only one player there, but if this doesn't stop, perhaps you'll regret it. To fix any mistake, this isn't a threat at all.

Have a good day.

Old 06/20/2014, 13:49   #15

I hope Blitz has banned this toon (and block him IP), we don't use this system and we didn't know that anyone was doing this, We are correct admins and don't like this one system for advertise, we will make on forum a post hoping that will finish and no one more will use this stupid advertising system.

I'm sorry for the player that did this and hope will not happen again!

(If continue please say to blitz to conctat me and give me him IP, so i can provide to make him better understand to don't do this anymore)

Hoping that will not happen again:
Thanks
1 User