Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imperial age shaiya

Discussion on Imperial age shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/10/2014, 13:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
There are plenty of 4.5 servers... EP3 is so much better.. (except I like some of the skill changes in 4.5)

The OJ's are what made the game a money-*****... They need to stay gone imho. Nobody needs 40k life on a level 60 cap, lvl 6 lapis max server... nobody...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2014, 14:05   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
What about raids ? It must be very interesting to PvP in parties of 7.
You can make ep4.5 and remove OJs, enchants and the lapises you don't need, it's extremely simple.
Old 01/10/2014, 15:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
What about raids ? It must be very interesting to PvP in parties of 7.
You can make ep4.5 and remove OJs, enchants and the lapises you don't need, it's extremely simple.
For simply stuff you need brain.exe man

Anyway Ep3 sounds goods for those who wants to be OLD School but problem is : how many of them are ?

Good Luck with the server
Old 01/10/2014, 16:23   #19

I like EP3 but so far i don't remember EP3 server where Nos hack was fixed (i might be wrong tho if i missed some where it was fixed), except on that one that was a modded EP4 one (removed OJ's and enchants etc.), think it was Shaco's. So hopefully you'll work that out before releasing it.
And yeah about raids, i got no clue about developing so i don't know if it's possible to put raid into EP3, but if not, you'll have a big problem there. Either it'll be chaotic pvp with people not being able to communicate between all those parties, or there will be a buttload of people out of party just waiting to get invited into "uber" ones that get most of the kills.
Old 01/17/2014, 08:29   #20

I'd gotten to the point where I'd pretty much lost interest in Shaiya, but ep3 servers always peak my interest. I liked old school ep3 the best.

Good luck
Old 01/17/2014, 11:32   #21

Good Luck
Old 02/03/2014, 19:15   #22

How long will Beta Test be for now? We want to play, even if it have few Bugs
Old 02/05/2014, 21:42   #23

It will be out of beta within the next few weeks

Imperial Staff will not be returning at these posts from this day forward.

Thank you for your support and interest, you may join our server from our website and forum.
Old 02/07/2014, 20:50   #24

Its open beta from now, so every1 can play Join guys really nice server
Old 02/09/2014, 17:57   #25

1.5x EXP ... wtf ?

No free **** to start with ?
not even rez rune or anything ?

idk how you guys are planning to get everyones attention but so far it looks like **** , too much OS like
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2014, 19:40   #26

In my eyes its great that there is a new ep3 server and I am definitly gonna give it a try. Is the 1.5x EXP rate suppose to be like this or did you forget to fix it? Some stuff has to be fixed tho. raids, runes, exp rate, starting gears, end gears and lapises. Im pretty sure, when all that stuff is fixed that you will get more players. Let us know when all of it is fixed. I can't wait for that
Old 02/09/2014, 20:30   #27

oscar if u have anything to say to them admins, i think its better if u go to their forum and make a post. because last time one of their staff made it clear that they wont follow this post anymore.
Old 02/12/2014, 17:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar0172 View Post
In my eyes its great that there is a new ep3 server and I am definitly gonna give it a try. Is the 1.5x EXP rate suppose to be like this or did you forget to fix it? Some stuff has to be fixed tho. raids, runes, exp rate, starting gears, end gears and lapises. Im pretty sure, when all that stuff is fixed that you will get more players. Let us know when all of it is fixed. I can't wait for that
IDK what's being perceived here, BUT...
the 1.5x exp rate is supposed to only make it slightly faster than OS used to be at the time (duh).
Why would they give free runes, starting gears, INCREASE the exp rate and modify the end-gears and lapises?

The purpose of this server is to mimic and/or bring back old-school style of play.
It seems you're looking for a different server if you are asking for so many changes. It's one thing to suggest one or two SMALL changes, it's another to basically ask for an entirely different server.
Yes, I'm sure it's supposed to be difficult, but there's so many "hand me this" servers nowdays, that nobody knows how to work for anything. IMHO, this would be quite the fun server to play without all these changes (although, 3x or 5x exp BONUS days wouldn't be a bad idea)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/14/2014, 14:33   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
IDK what's being perceived here, BUT...
the 1.5x exp rate is supposed to only make it slightly faster than OS used to be at the time (duh).
Why would they give free runes, starting gears, INCREASE the exp rate and modify the end-gears and lapises?

The purpose of this server is to mimic and/or bring back old-school style of play.
It seems you're looking for a different server if you are asking for so many changes. It's one thing to suggest one or two SMALL changes, it's another to basically ask for an entirely different server.
Yes, I'm sure it's supposed to be difficult, but there's so many "hand me this" servers nowdays, that nobody knows how to work for anything. IMHO, this would be quite the fun server to play without all these changes (although, 3x or 5x exp BONUS days wouldn't be a bad idea)
Well ... i dont think so. Maybe your right, they want to bring the "old-school style" back, BUT there is some reasons why players left the offical server and go to a P-Server.

For example:
-They dont have much time to play, bc they have work, family or so on. So they wanna have fun PvPing without playing 3 month for max lv and 2 month more for max gear.

- They are sucked from offical bc they wont pay 2.000.000$ to have a chance in PvP.

- They are sicked of the Epi 6 and want the old episodes back.

Well. The Arguments about time and with the spending $ to be uber are maybe 90% of all players they quit OS. 10% are pissed of Epi 6
And from those 10% are maybe 5% they go to a P-Server.
From those 5% will only be 1% do the same thing like OS and go to a server, where they must grind ... grind ... grind ... and so on. I belive, all players they left OS want to play this game without spending 20H/day.

I wont say, this server is bad. But we had this kind of Idea one time befor, and after ~1month, server closed. And in the End of the Server, the Server had just 10 players.

Well ... i wish you good luck with this server, but i leaved after lv 10, bc i know, how this will end, and i wont waste all my time for a nearly death server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2014, 11:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-rmouth View Post
Well ... i dont think so. Maybe your right, they want to bring the "old-school style" back, BUT there is some reasons why players left the offical server and go to a P-Server.

For example:
-They dont have much time to play, bc they have work, family or so on. So they wanna have fun PvPing without playing 3 month for max lv and 2 month more for max gear.

- They are sucked from offical bc they wont pay 2.000.000$ to have a chance in PvP.

- They are sicked of the Epi 6 and want the old episodes back.

Well. The Arguments about time and with the spending $ to be uber are maybe 90% of all players they quit OS. 10% are ****** of Epi 6
And from those 10% are maybe 5% they go to a P-Server.
From those 5% will only be 1% do the same thing like OS and go to a server, where they must grind ... grind ... grind ... and so on. I belive, all players they left OS want to play this game without spending 20H/day.

I wont say, this server is bad. But we had this kind of Idea one time befor, and after ~1month, server closed. And in the End of the Server, the Server had just 10 players.

Well ... i wish you good luck with this server, but i leaved after lv 10, bc i know, how this will end, and i wont waste all my time for a nearly death server.
My response wasn't about what people want, my response was simply this:
It was asked for an ENTIRELY different server. EVERYTHING changed as how it is now.
It is very rude, and unlikely that the admins would change SO much about a server after working on it for so long to be how it is.