Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Imperial age shaiya

Discussion on Imperial age shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/15/2014, 14:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
My response wasn't about what people want, my response was simply this:
It was asked for an ENTIRELY different server. EVERYTHING changed as how it is now.
It is very rude, and unlikely that the admins would change SO much about a server after working on it for so long to be how it is.
Yes, maybe its rude, but if we stay "politly" this server will die in ~1month, noone want to play etc. we just give response on the server. If we say, its fine and this is a very very good server, we are just lying. I like this server, its diffrent, but i wont play there. Not bc I'm lazy, its more, that i wont level 20h/1day just for get 5 lv ups. I have some better things to do. So i go and search on a server, where i must grind, but where i have PvP too and where more players play then just 5.

Well its up to the owner, if he want to stay with his server or if he want to change a bit. We WONT say, he must change his drops etc. for me, i think, drops are well. But the EP-Rate is very bad choosed.

If i want to play a Epi 3 Ranger, i will play 6 month till i reached 60. Priests wont level there well, they allways need others and if noone online, they cant do anything. etc etc etc
Old 02/15/2014, 14:51   #32

make xp x40

make free crr/pid/xp stone /EE/RPC and will be nice server
Old 02/16/2014, 14:03   #33

Gold sinks are a MUST for a successful server. However, I've heard rumours of potential EXP increases, but not such a dramatic way.

BTW, I leveled an assassin, 1-23, in 7 1/2 hours (split time)... so don't tell me 6 months for level 60. You just need to know the class.

However, once again, I'm not defending or opposing anything about the server in particular, I'm saying: asking for EVERYTHING to be changed is silly, and very rude. Asking for one or two SMALL changes (at a time) is how to get change done.
This applies to the real world as well... so don't patronize me because you are lazy.

I play Devil's Advocate on pretty much all server topics, as there is ALWAYS something that someone doesn't look at due to getting tunnel-vision in one way or another.
Old 02/16/2014, 15:12   #34

People want to see ep3 back not because of the farming/leveling steps LOL

They want ep 3 pvp !!

dafaq cant you get to UVUC , getting to lvl 60 took months on OS , why would players waste months on here when they know they'll have to farm their set after

Pointless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2014, 15:48   #35

Quote:
Gold sinks are a MUST for a successful server. However, I've heard rumours of potential EXP increases, but not such a dramatic way.

BTW, I leveled an assassin, 1-23, in 7 1/2 hours (split time)... so don't tell me 6 months for level 60. You just need to know the class.
Im not sure if you know it, but you are on half to lv 60 if you reached lv 57 with 40%~. So gratulation to lv 23, but srsly, after you must go to pando, and need solo 20 sec for 1 mob and only get 16k EP and also need with 50, i belive, 100kk ep for lv up, it will need your time.

On OS, The best fighter got with 18h leveling in dd2 on lv 59 6% each day. Fighters are the fastest way to level, a sin will need the time x10 bc: no aoes, and solo killing, lower dmg, only 1 dmg x3 skill etc etc etc. So belive me, 6 month could it be, till you get your 60s
Old 02/16/2014, 18:43   #36

As painful as it may sound, I intend to level to 60 with my sin on this server. I just love grinding out those levels. It brings back memories for me.
Old 02/19/2014, 06:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazyboi View Post
As painful as it may sound, I intend to level to 60 with my sin on this server. I just love grinding out those levels. It brings back memories for me.
Lol you need to get out more. JK

But i agree the exp is way too low and people will get bored. Im not saying make it instant 60, just make leveling easy enough so people can pvp right away. We just want to kill the other faction and trashtalk . i miss pvp like the ole days where you didnt get over 1k stats and hybrids build actually mattered.
Old 02/19/2014, 13:13   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by accer1124 View Post
Lol you need to get out more. JK

But i agree the exp is way too low and people will get bored. Im not saying make it instant 60, just make leveling easy enough so people can pvp right away. We just want to kill the other faction and trashtalk . i miss pvp like the ole days where you didnt get over 1k stats and hybrids build actually mattered.

That's probably the only issue. However, from what I hear (still) an EXP increase up to 5x is being discussed and considered.

Enough that you will need to explore ALL the areas to find out the "hidden" drops, etc... But not so slow that you get terribly bored.

Also, there are many people who do lfp often, and have been known to randomly plvl people on some occasion (usually the talkative, non beggars, who prove they can do a bit on their own).

EXP stones, CRR's, PID's, Stat/Skill Stones, etc. can all be bought in AH from an NPC.

Item mall is DIRT cheap - $1 gets you a 7 day exp stone.

I do approve of a potential increase in EXP, but not by as much as people are asking. It IS quite fun to find random lapis drops and CRR's and whatnot randomly.

ALSO, the quest EXP is doubled... so it may be prudent to quest - Just saying.
Old 02/19/2014, 16:03   #39

I just like to add that questing is indeed quite effective in levelling up. Each one can give you about 10-30% and they are fairly straight forward too. I use these links to help me finish them:

You can use the grinding map in the first one to see which mobs are the colour you need at your current level.
As UVUC said, there are occasionally people offering free plvls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 00:55   #40

1$ for 7day exp stone really ? how much will the end game set cost LOL
Old 02/21/2014, 01:47   #41

Nothing. Drop only from bosses. Anyway, normal res runes cost 250k gold in game from merchant. That is dirt cheap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 11:09   #42

From yesterday u can farm normal res runes from mobs in ar at 1st map.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 13:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by olinou2 View Post
1$ for 7day exp stone really ? how much will the end game set cost LOL
You can't buy end-game gears.
Item mall is what it's supposed to be: the EASY way to level up and start farming.
Everything in the item mall is purchaseable from an NPC in AH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 18:48   #44

Quote:
You can't buy end-game gears.
Item mall is what it's supposed to be: the EASY way to level up and start farming.
Everything in the item mall is purchaseable from an NPC in AH.
not everything, there's nos™
Old 02/22/2014, 17:29   #45

Very few nostrums are available otherwise... and there is no KO... so it's really not that bad. Very few people use them.