Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ancora Shaiya [Pvp/Pve]

Discussion on Ancora Shaiya [Pvp/Pve] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/20/2013, 19:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
I tried this server out of curiosity, the first few days were decent. But this server has some stability issues. Half the time you can't connect, and when you do connect you lose that connection after maybe half an hour.
Old 08/29/2013, 10:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndComplete
"I tried this server out of curiosity, the first few days were decent. But this server has some stability issues. Half the time you can't connect, and when you do connect you lose that connection after maybe half an hour.
The instability is due of the attacks if an attack is coming some ports is closing to avoid it to happen and to hold the players online until is gone.
On next update the updater will be moved to a separated host in chase this will happen again players to still connect to the game.

Thank you for all the feedback and we try to make it better with every each update we do, actually the donation was made by someone else but is taken off. if u go to like /donate yes u can access it since is just offline.

New improvements and drop changes, lv8 9 linking rate (lower price) new upgrade to 80 armors, Item mall prices, enchart items rate increase and decrease the markets price and some more. at 1st of September be in touch.

Ancora Team.
Old 09/02/2013, 23:15   #18

well I made an 80 toon with 80 gears, and when farming for 80 enchants, yet with high def, I can only kill 1 monster at a time. There seems to never be anyone on at a time when we can farm enchants together.

On that note, i found that farming for 80 enchants, I dropped 6 of the enchants for fury gear and 23 of the enchant for light gears.

Today I Farmed KH for craft/ shrewd 7's, finally after 5 full runs of kh 1 and 2, I had 3 shrewd 7's. yeah, and wouldn't you know the 50% linking chance was a fail on 13 safe 7's.

I don't mind a lower enchant rate, however when it takes close to 27 lapisia to enchant a weapon to [15].

The issues with gold was fixed fairly well. minimal farming and you can be rich enough to link anyways.

The bag drop for farming for dp seems to have been lowered from what I could tell.

The server would do well if drops for fury enchant would equal light drops for enchants.

just now not many people on, most have given up on trying.

20-30 pvp seems fair, but the stat differences on higher level gears leaves me thinking that I won't be doing any high level pvp on this server ever. for example, I have always used warrior for farming, but with the gear on this server warr tops are 10-15 str/dex lower for the same level gear for all other classes.

Wis lapis is a higher stat then all other lapis. This is leaving the server open for a lot of healers that are going to be pure rec, and never having to worry about wis. Or for that fact ever dying. This could ruin it for a lot of other players.

but this server will appeal to anyone that likes to farm and not have to be bugged into pvp all the time.