Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ascension Games

Discussion on Ascension Games within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2013, 11:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
I'm waiting over 30mins so far. Guess will check it later.
But as I said, a simple register like other servers have will do.
Old 03/16/2013, 12:01   #32

The server had windows updates and restarted i apologize the server is back on, i went to bed so i just woke up, apps are now being accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhamistic View Post
Maybe you could change the register in the future. If you want to keep the server running and have a lot of players, I think it would be much easier. So the future players can download the client directly and don't have to wait for an approval.
Just a suggestion.
If someone desperately wants to try it out, he has to wait until he can possibly play and download the client. And it might dispirit them.
We do not have a host yet, so we are making sure there will be no non sense traffic so we been checking the i.ps before accepting since already some have had used proxy i.ps, we do not wish to get attacked so i will get social money from my health to get a host soon as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarkyxley View Post
Uhm D1 still needs fixing (?) it drops 15 pvp weapons o.o

Good server so far,enjoying it more than any other fresh server that came out recently

-Who
D1 is element lapis lv2's we moved the drops from OI to D2, worship 15 weapons drop in 15-20 pvp zone to answer your question. sorry was D2.
Old 03/16/2013, 12:46   #33

I went to your website to sign up, but I found out I already had an account. Not only that, my account seems to be called [GS]Venom. So could you tell me who's website your using or what mistake happened, since I've never even heard of this server before XD
Old 03/16/2013, 13:01   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom. View Post
I went to your website to sign up, but I found out I already had an account. Not only that, my account seems to be called [GS]Venom. So could you tell me who's website your using or what mistake happened, since I've never even heard of this server before XD
Website is shivtr.com hosting site so you might have signed up to a guild site before, right now our php/html website is being built by one of our staffs, when you sign up it keeps your old profile info to all sites from that hosting to answer your question which i might pin point you might have signed up to shadowknightsshaiya.com, which has saved your info since that site is a shivtr.com host domain just there .com was over laid on nameservers.

# Also custom map soon to be added for 15-20 zone 30-35, 60-70, 80-90 zones to level yourself to the last levels that way won't have to deal with issues occurring.
# Adding custom map for some universal maps with monster madness auto spawns there.
Old 03/16/2013, 13:21   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Arcanium View Post
Website is shivtr.com hosting site so you might have signed up to a guild site before, right now our php/html website is being built by one of our staffs, when you sign up it keeps your old profile info to all sites from that hosting to answer your question which i might pin point you might have signed up to shadowknightsshaiya.com, which has saved your info since that site is a shivtr.com host domain just there .com was over laid on nameservers.

# Also custom map soon to be added for 15-20 zone 30-35, 60-70, 80-90 zones to level yourself to the last levels that way won't have to deal with issues occurring.
# Adding custom map for some universal maps with monster madness auto spawns there.
Well I didn't know that, cheers XD That was a long time ago, completely forgot about it, my bad and changed my name, also applying soon :P
Old 03/16/2013, 22:08   #36

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
all i can say gratz tyler this time u didnt stole that much as u did the last times...
well there are still a few u did stole.
first of all the new weps u have are all stolen from shaiya exile as u can see in the link below:

second u stole again my rainbow shield from my server , means actually alot to me seems it that awsome ö_ö
well most funny of all is the ip ( ) u run ur server from which is ur home ip seems u are a way too scared that some1 is ddosing u lawl
anyway good luck with it even if i already know it wont last long as u other server´s (max 2 months ran one of ur servers) so player enjoy the small amount of time

FYI: ascension is the name of the new game of Tex looks like stolen aswell doesnt it?
+ funny point the game folder got the name Shaiya Requiem if u extract it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 22:17   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
all i can say gratz tyler this time u didnt stole that much as u did the last times...
well there are still a few u did stole.
first of all the new weps u have are all stolen from shaiya exile as u can see in the link below:

second u stole again my rainbow shield from my server , means actually alot to me seems it that awsome ö_ö
well most funny of all is the ip ( ) u run ur server from which is ur home ip seems u are a way too scared that some1 is ddosing u lawl
anyway good luck with it even if i already know it wont last long as u other server´s (max 2 months ran one of ur servers) so player enjoy the small amount of time

FYI: ascension is the name of the new game of Tex looks like stolen aswell doesnt it?
+ funny point the game folder got the name Shaiya Requiem if u extract it
1st go talk to blitz before you start quoting stuff you have no clue about since as me and him talk he quotes "yes i will let you use my stuff as friends i will let them use." and go ask him for yourself, 2nd the name is off guild site generator yup funny because it is a basic name not a made up by a genius please know what you are going to say and have background info to back your story up, 3rd i hope you can stop bashing since yet again i stop talking to you , you wish to go bash as well the shields are being removed so this is not where you have to go bash i have been cleaning the data, it is really getting old.
also ps teddy me and blitz are doing a big project, i have my own coder from build mu online servers i am creating a plugin to convert new sets not from shaiya so please know what you state or just stop complaining that is all i have to state.
Old 03/16/2013, 22:21   #38

Quote:
1st go talk to blitz before you start quoting stuff you have no clue about since as me and him talk he quotes "yes i will let you use my stuff as friends i will let them use." and go ask him for yourself, 2nd the name is off guild site generator yup funny because it is a basic name not a made up by a genius please know what you are going to say and have background info to back your story up, 3rd i hope you can stop bashing since yet again i stop talking to you , you wish to go bash as well the shields are being removed so this is not where you have to go bash i have been cleaning the data, it is really getting old.
good to hear that my stuff is going to be removed yet i spoke before posting with blitz and he was kind of ****** about some1 using his stuff besides himself and im not bashing in any kind im just stating facts and if u call that bashing not my problem at all
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 22:25   #39

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I don't like to get into these sort of discussions, but Blitz didn't give you permission to use his weapons. I constantly speak with plenty of administrators, and some are real close friends of mine -Blitz being one of my best and oldest friends- and he never give you permission.

This is sad, I know all of the arguments that are out there, but people putting up servers and using files from others without permission is simply one of the lowest actions to take, being right next to DDoS and blackmail people to get money.

Anyways, I'd suggest you take out those files, as they aren't yours and you have absolutely no permission to use them.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 22:43   #40

Is this another one of Tyler's Servers?

Edit:

Not sure who setup your security or advised you to run your server from a residence, but it is a horribly bad idea. I spent a bit poking around and found some things that you seem to have overlooked. I'd be happy to share them with you, but you might want to spend a bit of time covering up a few of those holes before someone else finds them.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 22:44   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
I don't like to get into these sort of discussions, but Blitz didn't give you permission to use his weapons. I constantly speak with plenty of administrators, and some are real close friends of mine -Blitz being one of my best and oldest friends- and he never give you permission.

This is sad, I know all of the arguments that are out there, but people putting up servers and using files from others without permission is simply one of the lowest actions to take, being right next to DDoS and blackmail people to get money.

Anyways, I'd suggest you take out those files, as they aren't yours and you have absolutely no permission to use them.
ill speak to him atm you do not have a clue in mind then obviously.
Old 03/16/2013, 22:50   #42

I do, I've heard a reply from him on this matter and you should stop lying already. Have some respect towards other people's work
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 23:41   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
I do, I've heard a reply from him on this matter and you should stop lying already. Have some respect towards other people's work
really he is online? no he is not john even called his house oh if you thought i do not have contact which i do its really bad, i am waiting for him to come back home so wait until he says a reply as to me even though you never showed any reply.
Old 03/16/2013, 23:46   #44

sadly skype convos arent allowed to be posted here in epvpers otherwise i would show it everyone how much u lie here around lol. before i even posted in here i had a talk with him where he told me that he would nevver give u an approval in anyway and now u try to hide ur lies as much as u can which new lies. kind of funny in my eyes lol. just remember the last time "cryptic adm allowed me to use his gears" cryptic:" no i dont" seems to be the same situation^^ its kind of funny at all u made my day
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 23:53   #45

Quote:
really he is online? no he is not john even called his house oh if you thought i do not have contact which i do its really bad, i am waiting for him to come back home so wait until he says a reply as to me even though you never showed any reply.
Ok Tyler, whatever makes you happy you know what you've done all this time, and face it, everyone over the Shaiya community knows you, you can create as many accounts as you wish, and as many servers as you want, the story is always going to be the same.

Good luck with this server, hope it lasts longer than all of your previous ones
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread