Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NaughtyShaiya

Discussion on NaughtyShaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NaughtyShaiya

NaughtyShaiya
Sup Guys its (iTz)Naughty and this is a new server that i created with very fair balance of PvP and PvE maybe the first server that balance those two and combined those into a very good server and i'm working on the shaiya server right now. have you ever thought of having a new class because the six you already have is boring? well contact us (STAFF) and we could make a class that will such as spawn in special stuff but it wont be free unfortunately but some of them will be free. the little special stuff is for people who pay more for the game. when you donate your character that you choose will have a special name tag but if you dont want a special name tag you dont have to get one! all you have to do is look for any staff that will be online and let them add a tag. ONLY: GMA GM iTz. it could be like [kiLLa]yourname. ANYTHING YOU WILL LIKE! Level Cap 100 Exp: 1200x

- (iTz)Naughty

Removed
Old 12/02/2012, 16:44   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
wrong section... no backlink to epvpers... and on the first page/in his advertisment thread he already speaks about donations. Nothing is done the server isnt even created u cant register u cant download...

better take a look here <.< (might safe us for the next fail server...)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 17:01   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
I'm having a hard time controlling myself from being rude, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/02/2012, 17:12   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya PServer Advertising

#Moved to the right section
#Link Removed
#Closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread