Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sanctuary Shaiya

Discussion on Sanctuary Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/27/2013, 13:46   #316

elite*gold: 0
*bump it up bubump it up*
Old 08/30/2013, 22:38   #317

[Adm]Sora ( since I believe it was you that banned me ) which I was using caps, but never said anything disrespectful or negative, and you didnt even give warning,,,,

DONT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS SERVER.....

I dont know who owns this server, but my son and I were playing it at same time, and someone hacked the chat and made it look like my son was talking, calling him gay and other things,,,, I left my computer, went to look at his to see what was going on,,, and here, they did the same to my user name,,,, made it look like i was chatting, but, whoever does this hack is either GM, GS, or has server privileges,, and there for, if you dont want the hassle of being hacked in chat, ( which one other person told us the only thing they do is ignore it,,, ), dont go with this server,,,, no one should be put down, or disrespected by someone who can ban you on the spot,,,, who evidently was the same person hacking the chat,,,, IF YOU HAVE KIDS, OR DONT WANT SOMEONE PLAYING AROUND MAKING THINGS SOUND LIKE ITS YOU IN THE CHAT ROOM, AND BEING CALLED NAMES, AND BEING CALLED A PERV,,, AND IT DOES GET SEXUAL,,,,, Please,,, do not use this server, find another,,,,, no telling what else they will do,,,,

This post is to inform others of the negativity going on at this server,,,,
Thank you, and go enjoy a better server,,, but, keep looking around at multiple servers, there are some good ones out there,,, just keep downloading and keep playing,,,,

Thanks,
TC
Old 08/30/2013, 22:49   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcase1 View Post
[Adm]Sora ( since I believe it was you that banned me ) which I was using caps, but never said anything disrespectful or negative, and you didnt even give warning,,,,

DONT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS SERVER.....

I dont know who owns this server, but my son and I were playing it at same time, and someone hacked the chat and made it look like my son was talking, calling him gay and other things,,,, I left my computer, went to look at his to see what was going on,,, and here, they did the same to my user name,,,, made it look like i was chatting, but, whoever does this hack is either GM, GS, or has server privileges,, and there for, if you dont want the hassle of being hacked in chat, ( which one other person told us the only thing they do is ignore it,,, ), dont go with this server,,,, no one should be put down, or disrespected by someone who can ban you on the spot,,,, who evidently was the same person hacking the chat,,,, IF YOU HAVE KIDS, OR DONT WANT SOMEONE PLAYING AROUND MAKING THINGS SOUND LIKE ITS YOU IN THE CHAT ROOM, AND BEING CALLED NAMES, AND BEING CALLED A PERV,,, AND IT DOES GET SEXUAL,,,,, Please,,, do not use this server, find another,,,,, no telling what else they will do,,,,

This post is to inform others of the negativity going on at this server,,,,
Thank you, and go enjoy a better server,,, but, keep looking around at multiple servers, there are some good ones out there,,, just keep downloading and keep playing,,,,

Thanks,
TC
You know i've told you in the replay of the ticket .. but sure you don't listen or even care about what u been told ... i'll just repost the msg i sent u back from the ticket u sent ...

"excuse me .. but u know exactly what happened ? ok so let me explain ... first off u or ur son i dont care which was on the account .. started to pull drama on TC .. and one of the people did the chat joke *which is filling up spaces till they reach the second line and type [Trade]name : sjfskfjs* and it looks like that person typed it ... which i'm sure there is no way that there is a hack that allow u to go into a account and log in the same toon that is already logged in to type shit like that ...
if u want to put it on epvp .. go ahead and express ur stupidity ... and about the ban .. guess i've already warned u in TC twice .. and u was like keept on going with caps and telling me to ban u ..... so i did ."

So as u can see .. the thing that player joked with u about .. is no HACK .. its simply a typing messing around in tc ... it doesn't take a GS or a GM to do so .. any player can do this thing ..

oh and funny thing .. u just re-made a new account and started to play again ...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2013, 22:54   #319

First off.. it's not a hack. It's simply someone typing in a line of text and hitting the space bar, then making it look like they're someone else. Anyone in game can do this. Do not have to be staff.

Secondly, our ToS clearly states that typing in caps in TC is not allowed. If you cannot respect Admin enough to listen when he asks you to stop, then expect to be punished. It does not matter if you were being vulgar or rude, you were breaking ToS by typing in caps.

Thirdly, ToS again states that this is an 18+ server. You allow your children to play at your own risk. You cannot blame staff or players for your inability to observe what your children are doing in game. We pride ourselves in being one of few servers where ADULTS can BE adults.. If you do not agree with this, do not play here.

Thank you and have a nice day

~ [GM]Imp
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2013, 22:58   #320

"First off.. it's not a hack. It's simply someone typing in a line of text and hitting the space bar, then making it look like they're someone else. Anyone in game can do this. Do not have to be staff."

If thats the case,,, fix the problem,,, I WOULD..... before I lost my valued customers and possible donators....

secondly, yes, I used CAPs, my wrong doing,,,, and your admin wasnt a good admin for only stating once,, and if I didnt see it its because no one is used to your tags, and in which didnt say anything on your site about tags,,,,

Thirdly,,, what teen reads TOS,,,, go ahead and tell me there arent any teens on your server,,, everyone on this site will laugh at you,,, my disrespect was because of your issue, the HACK,,, irregardless if it doesnt function the way it should,,, and people can use it to make other people look bad,, then its considered a hack,,,, I dont have to defend myself, and this will be my last post,,, EVERYONE who developes a shaiya server knows there will be underage kids playing the game,,, like that stopped anyone before... on top of that,,, which I know it wont be posted here,,, and if it were to be, it would be posted out of context,,,, my son and I was logged in at the same time,,, he wasnt typing anything in, but yet, he gets the blame for it because thats how you want to make it sound,,,, so people come to your server, and you dont try to fix the issue or listen to people about it,,, really good customer service,,, well,,, thats no problem,,, we wont be back,,, but, others who view this should know, this server has a hack problem with needs fixed, and anyone playing can evidently see that with your post after you said first off,,, can read it themselves...

so, it wasnt my son's fault... you said it yourself, " "First off.. it's not a hack. It's simply someone typing in a line of text and hitting the space bar, then making it look like they're someone else. Anyone in game can do this. Do not have to be staff." it wasnt a hack, when even if its not,,, its still there, which should keep others from wanting to play because they will get treated like crap too,,, so, how do you know it was me typing,,,, BECAUSE I USED CAPS,,,, with me using caps, you knew it was me,,, when your so called admin just wanted to ban people instead of trying to work out the situation,,,, he never whispered me, maybe they should be taught to use that whisper because it changes the color of the txt in order to get a person's attention,,,, because I dont know who your so called admn is when chatting in trade,,, because ANYONE ELSE COULD BE USING THEIR NAME,,, which you already proved above, which you say isnt a hack,,,,, so,,,, we get banned for your ignorance, not mine or my son's,,,,, and if you look in your records,, you will see lowercase when I was chatting too,,, why, BECAUSE THAT WASNT ME !!!!!!!!!!,,,,, now,,,,

I SAY THIS AGAIN,,, LOOK FOR A SAFER SERVER THAN THIS, THANK YOU, AND GOODNIGHT,,,,
SO, if anything else is posted after this, I have more respect than to deal with this,,, for elitepvpers site,,, so,

HAVE A NICE DAY....

Thank you,,,
Old 08/30/2013, 23:06   #321

Quote:
Yes, I dont have to say anything more,,,, your really trying to protect yourself really hard now,,, I wont have too defend myself,,, have a nice day,,,, and hope others look for a safer server,,, if someone can take user names like that in chat,,, no telling what else you and your team does.... this is the only problem with pvt servers,,,, you try to trust people who run the server, and they are the ones doing this in their own chat.... no wonder people kept saying to "let it go",,,, because thats what they do so they dont get banned,,, I can find other servers,, beeen working on my own,,,, no biggie,,,,, BUT, for any of the people that is staying on your server just "DEALING WITH IT, AND IGNORING IT", they try to find a good server to play, which for how yours is set up, is ok,,, but, no one should have to deal with that,,,, This is my last post to you sir,,,,, I know who to respect and who not to respect at this site,,,, Ive already been down that road,,,, so, enjoy, and I hope you fix your issues.... GOODBYE,,,,

This was posted also do to the lack of respect that was shown to my 16 year old son,,,,
A not to everyone building a shaiya server,,, please show respect and remember underage teens will be on your servers,,, its been like that since OS first started,,,, and not everyone reads ToS,,,, so, how was my son suppose to know,,, I didnt read it because my son was already playing,,, LIKE YOU KNOW HOW OLD EVERYONE IS PLAYING YOUR SERVER..... TOS OR NOT, your going to have underage kids playing your server......

"First off.. it's not a hack. It's simply someone typing in a line of text and hitting the space bar, then making it look like they're someone else. Anyone in game can do this. Do not have to be staff."

If thats the case,,, fix the problem,,, I WOULD..... before I lost my valued customers and possible donators....

Thank you,,,

Again, OS is an 18+ server. You allow your children to play at your own risk. If you do not like what they view there, do not allow them to play. But if we're going to go down that road.. You talk of lack of respect to your child? Yet, you allow him to play a game where nudity prevails. Have you instilled a sense of respect in your child? Or has he been just as disrespectful to others as they have to him?

Staff on this server are fair. Very fair. You can complain here all you like, but the facts speak for themselves - and this includes the fact that you are still typing in caps and "yelling" about things. You cannot seem to adjust your own behaviour accordingly, and complain about others? Read the ToS carefully before playing. This way, you do not slip up anywhere and, ultimately, blame staff for your own wrong doings.

Btw, they can do the chat "hack", as you so call it, on any server - OS or otherwise. GL finding any server where this is prevented, as it's not a hack at all, but simply a spacebar that is available on any keyboard in the world.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2013, 23:08   #322

Quote:
Yes, I dont have to say anything more,,,, your really trying to protect yourself really hard now,,, I wont have too defend myself,,, have a nice day,,,, and hope others look for a safer server,,, if someone can take user names like that in chat,,, no telling what else you and your team does.... this is the only problem with pvt servers,,,, you try to trust people who run the server, and they are the ones doing this in their own chat.... no wonder people kept saying to "let it go",,,, because thats what they do so they dont get banned,,, I can find other servers,, beeen working on my own,,,, no biggie,,,,, BUT, for any of the people that is staying on your server just "DEALING WITH IT, AND IGNORING IT", they try to find a good server to play, which for how yours is set up, is ok,,, but, no one should have to deal with that,,,, This is my last post to you sir,,,,, I know who to respect and who not to respect at this site,,,, Ive already been down that road,,,, so, enjoy, and I hope you fix your issues.... GOODBYE,,,,

This was posted also do to the lack of respect that was shown to my 16 year old son,,,,
A not to everyone building a shaiya server,,, please show respect and remember underage teens will be on your servers,,, its been like that since OS first started,,,, and not everyone reads ToS,,,, so, how was my son suppose to know,,, I didnt read it because my son was already playing,,, LIKE YOU KNOW HOW OLD EVERYONE IS PLAYING YOUR SERVER..... TOS OR NOT, your going to have underage kids playing your server......

Thank you,,,
defend my self ? lol what for ? I don't see any issue here other than U trying to drag down shit on my server ... for something i'm pretty sure others will laugh about it ...
and please we are not OS , and every server out there have their own ToS .. probably a good guide for u to read it before playing ... and idk but 16 years old .. people that old know insults that i dont know lol...
before asking for respect ... make sure u show some respect to others .

and btw ... u can use the beginners accessories from item mall for free while u leveling ur new toon ... have fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/31/2013, 02:47   #323

This,is a failure to admit a failure. You/you're son messed up,you were warned before hand and you kept going with it. Instead of being butthurt,i suggest you learn some self control because ANYONE reading your post would be LOLing their heads out on your accusations.
Old 08/31/2013, 11:49   #324

[Trade]Doofus : Heya trade!
[Trade]Roofus : Heya Doof, nice name.
[Trade]Doofus : you too ^.^-----
------[Trade]Roofus : No yours is better. Mine sucks!
[Trade]Roofus : Hey! I didnt say that! That wasnt me! Halp! Im being HACKED!
(consider ---- as space)

Trolololol... not a hack, just a nub typing too many spaces...

Server is awesome, keep it up!
Suggestion: Provide ointment for the b@tthurt, ty. xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2013, 21:46   #325

*lill bump*
Old 09/05/2013, 14:57   #326

would like to see a good light pvp guild joining to spice pvp up a bit
Old 09/05/2013, 23:26   #327

Yes please. Lights need some PvPers.. preferably one's that can lead xD
Old 09/06/2013, 11:45   #328

Lol I'm usually a raid leader! :O But yeah A naked raid leader wouldnt be usefull at all.
Old 09/06/2013, 12:00   #329

gearing up doesnt take long.... so join and prove ur leader abillities.. (prolly misspelled but u get the picture)
Old 09/07/2013, 23:39   #330

*bump*