Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Hostile

Discussion on Shaiya Hostile within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Shaiya Hostile

Inspired by shaiya Reaction

A new EP4.5 Farm'n'PvP Server is here - shaiya Hostile!
Inspired by the great server shaiya Reaction, we decided to recreate a server like Reaction was: just epic PvP while having less to farm for but still having a goal to work for.
So here it is:

General Details:
- 300x EXP
- No Lapisia
- No Noss (except Sprint Nos in the future)
- Max level 60
- Max lapis level 6
- Friendly staff and a growing community

Drops:
- Level 1 mobs drop 53 Goddess gear (300%)
- Cornwell/Argilla mobs drop Dual Lapis level 1-4 and Helmet Lapis (300%)
- CL1/FL1 mobs drop level 5/6 Lapis (300%)
- Map 2 mobs drop 45-53 Legendary gear (to be added)
- DD1 mobs drop Fortune Coin level 3
- DD2 mobs drop Fortune Coin level 3 and Accessory Lapis
- Troll bosses drop Sonic Lapis level 1 (max Sonic, no Sonic level 2)
- Sky City mobs drop 45 Goddess gear and 50+ SC Goddess weapons
- Seraphim drops 3x Goddess Accessoires
- Caelum Sacra mobs drop Element Lapis level 1 (max Ele, no Ele 2)
- Dios Exiel drops 3x Goddess Accessoires
- Kimuraku drops 1x Flash Lapis level 1 and 2x Goddess Accessoires
- Medius drops Dread/Legendary Accessoires
- CT mobs drop 59 stuff (very low rate)
- CT bosses drop 56/59 stuff
- CTI drops 60 Epic weapons
- OI mobs and bosses drop 55+ Goddess gear (increased stats)
- 30d items free in the Item Mall
- Potions free in the Item Mall
- Operator's Exclusive and Lucky Charms + Recreation Runes free in the Item Mall

As we are in Beta at the moment, the server isn't always online to fix bugs and stuff, but we try to keep the downtime at the minimum.

We aim for an EP4.5 PvP feeling that you won't ever forget, so come and join our server!

Register page in the Updater!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/23/2012, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2012, 17:16   #3

Thanks alot John!
Old 02/23/2012, 17:27   #4

Thanks.
Btw, you should move the download to another site or add a torrent, because it takes like 2h to download the client. ;/
Old 02/24/2012, 11:10   #5

Yeeey Finaly any ep4 server whit normal gear and leveling. Good Luck
Old 02/25/2012, 10:43   #6

Come one guys, it's really a good server!
Old 02/25/2012, 13:35   #7

Server down?
Old 02/25/2012, 15:03   #8

what i know server is under reconstruction because of some bugs

EDIT: i was wrong..server is running..you just need to download new game.exe and updater
Old 02/26/2012, 17:24   #9

awesome server, feels like the good old days in Reaction

btw, if you play UoF, join Lords of Chaos <.<
Old 02/26/2012, 17:51   #10

Checkin' out! :P
Old 02/27/2012, 02:41   #11

I can't register in the updater..
Old 02/27/2012, 07:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by delparty13 View Post
I can't register in the updater..
Maybe you cant get the captcha right , try several times
Old 02/29/2012, 16:33   #13

Took my time and checked out the server and honestly I am not impressed at all.
The PvP is gang bang because everyone is maxed in day 1 and huuuuuge annoying pots.
This look like a few friends decided to make themself a server to have their playground and freely prank with ppl by using GM powers.
Many weird things happened in only 3 days, a friend got 5.4k hit from auto attack of an archer and I got a hit of 6.2k from EWS other 2 were around 6k too in an ep4 server with max lapis lv6 and no enchants, and a lot of QQing about someone having more stats, reasonable or not I can't confirm.
The GMs comes from a guild known on other servers as a 24/7 farming guild and while one of them have some serious behavior problems and threat to ban everyone because he can AND being a perfect example for artifitial balance, the other one is nice, too nice. And not to forget to mention that 40% of server population is staff members :P
Expect a review of the server on our very soon with a lot funny screenshots and detailed information about the environment and gameplay.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/29/2012, 19:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheffo View Post
Took my time and checked out the server and honestly I am not impressed at all.
The PvP is gang bang because everyone is maxed in day 1 and huuuuuge annoying pots.
This look like a few friends decided to make themself a server to have their playground and freely prank with ppl by using GM powers.
Many weird things happened in only 3 days, a friend got 5.4k hit from auto attack of an archer and I got a hit of 6.2k from EWS other 2 were around 6k too in an ep4 server with max lapis lv6 and no enchants, and a lot of QQing about someone having more stats, reasonable or not I can't confirm.
The GMs comes from a guild known on other servers as a 24/7 farming guild and while one of them have some serious behavior problems and threat to ban everyone because he can AND being a perfect example for artifitial balance, the other one is nice, too nice. And not to forget to mention that 40% of server population is staff members :P
Expect a review of the server on our very soon with a lot funny screenshots and detailed information about the environment and gameplay.
Well mate you are right in some points! get 1 guy "GM" was abusing of the power and he was alredy punished from that! the server isn't jsut staff members and have only 4! other point is the server is in beta fase not really done for now still finishing the last points! it's erally cool have someone who do something like you did with my server and others! cuz that comments can help alot of fix stuffs we have wrong on our servers if people get knowledge to understand about what you talking ofc! ty alof for trying my server and when we get out of beta hope you come test it again! 1 more time thanks alot mate!
Old 02/29/2012, 23:28   #15

BUMP
Join this rare awesome server , right now you wont regret it.
P.S. darks need help in pvp atm , yes darks are fewer , help them and prevent global warming o.o
Closed Thread