Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA]shaiya-firestorm

Discussion on [BETA]shaiya-firestorm within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/13/2011, 07:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
think im gonna try it...downloading now...
Old 10/13/2011, 18:23   #17

If you need any help ingame just ask..I'm [GS]Nipples on UoF.but can still help on AoL to my skype is gs.nipples if anyone has any questions about server etc
Old 10/14/2011, 00:00   #18

any other way to dl the client aside from filehosting?...coz my download constantly stops at around at 50% then i have to start all over again...
Old 10/14/2011, 00:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by qyenoh View Post
any other way to dl the client aside from filehosting?...coz my download constantly stops at around at 50% then i have to start all over again...
i work on ether download site.
Old 10/28/2011, 22:51   #20

server is now full open and working as of now. hole new client new maps working 'drop list'.
so many added gears/weapons its crazy..... better graphics. new skills. really friendly staff. pretty much to the point... its nothing like you have seen before..

PS. EXP HAS GONE WAY UP AND PRETTY MUCH ALL ITEMS ARE 'FREE' AND "OUT OF BETA"
Old 10/28/2011, 23:36   #21

Got clean hit and KO nostruns so it s a big no for me. Good luck with the server
Old 10/29/2011, 14:58   #22

wow. Nothing dropped...Hunter skills don't come till higher levels then normal. 98% of item mall is unavailable. Ugh another poor remake of evo!
Old 10/29/2011, 19:41   #23

if you say so *****...
Old 11/01/2011, 05:53   #24

i guess making a toon isn't available till tomorrow (if you recently dl the server and having trouble creating a toon) make sure you read the live chat to get some info about when you will be able to play the game.
Old 11/04/2011, 08:20   #25

PROBLEM, has been fix sorry toon so long lost my internet but back now
Old 11/10/2011, 08:22   #26

new boss map opened with ALL bosses level 70-84
Old 11/13/2011, 08:48   #27

i would like to thank you for a fast growing family and the helpful staff that has been here from the start...

ps.more maps add [boss map] and more
Old 11/16/2011, 19:31   #28

No offense to hoot or his server just want to get that out of the way now,But have noticed a few problems since I started playing,Seems some of your GM's play favors to there friends wich Is not good for the server if you plan on keeping players.
Also I have noticed they like to spawn mobs for there friends to give them gear & items,This is going to hurt you & your server in the long run.
Also lately it has seemed to be turning into a Pay to be ubber server & no offense but some of the prices are high.
I understand you need donations to pay for the server so don't get me wrong ok,It's a fun server & you have nice helpful GS's but the real problem is the noss & GM's playing favors.
Old 11/17/2011, 20:49   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple75 View Post
No offense to hoot or his server just want to get that out of the way now,But have noticed a few problems since I started playing,Seems some of your GM's play favors to there friends wich Is not good for the server if you plan on keeping players.
Also I have noticed they like to spawn mobs for there friends to give them gear & items,This is going to hurt you & your server in the long run.
Also lately it has seemed to be turning into a Pay to be ubber server & no offense but some of the prices are high.
I understand you need donations to pay for the server so don't get me wrong ok,It's a fun server & you have nice helpful GS's but the real problem is the noss & GM's playing favors.
yes iv noticed and fixed... 'every one has to be equal'. and the gear and stuff most of that was me for the first people to join 1 top 1 weapon so that way server has a jump start and 'Pay to be ubber server' thing i just did that for people that wanna just go right into pvp and there is a boss map were people can get a full 80 set in about a hour or 2..

remember this server is based off the 'game play' and 'pvp server' so we are trying to do are best and if you or any one eals has any more problem's just goto site in FORUMS and just post it in This is help so we can fix it

UPDATED DROP LIST

Drop list:
CR/AR (map 1)

- Hp, sp, mp remedy lv 3
- Rec Runes
- Red Phoenix Charm
- Power Lapisia
- Defense Lapisia
- Fortune Coins lv 5
- Random Sureprice Box
- Horison lapis lv 1-2
- Sonic lv 2
- Stat Reset Stone
- AH Recall stone
- Teleportation Stone

- KO NOSS but rare

Map 2. (Goblins on light and fury map)
Random Sureprice aeria with everything between lv 1 items to lvl 60 items, nosses, hats ECT.!.

20-30 PvP (Canta)

- Legendary lv 25-35 items
- Warhouse Rune (Rare)
- Hp, sp, mp remedy lv 3
- Rec Runes
- Red Phoenix Charm
- Power Lapisia
- Defense Lapisia
- Fortune Coins lv 5
- Random Sureprice Box
- Horison lapis lv 1-2
- Sonic lv 2
- Stat Reset Stone
- AH Recall stone
- Teleportation Stone

- KO NOSS

D1 (in D-Water).

- Lv 7 lapis
- Lv 70 Cape
- Rec Runes
CR/AR.
FLASH RING

- VR/PR

- Lv 6 Lapis

70-80 PvP/Firestorm map (located in Iris/apulune)

- Lv 65-80 gear (By Bosses)

Goddess map (located in Iris/apulune)

- Goddess lapis
- Lv 60-69 Gear

Goddess Boss

- Random item drop from ele lapis lv 1 to 80 armor.

Relics

- Elemantal Lapis Lv 2

- Kanos

- Lv 7 Lapis
- Lv 60-80 gear (70+ gear only from bosses)
- Enchantment Items
Old 11/18/2011, 21:09   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocean. View Post
i have problem with client...well, i didnt downloaded your client just updater and exp rate is 2x not 150x as it should be according to your first post
will it be ok when i download whole client?
well the hole client will make the game a hole lot funner

but the exp rate you must have loged in befor i just put it in unless your working on lvl 60-64 but like always ill double check
Closed Thread

Tags
firestorm