Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya-Fidelity [We are back]

Discussion on Shaiya-Fidelity [We are back] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/02/2011, 23:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
What time is OI open and what time is GRB every week?
Old 12/03/2011, 08:44   #32

wow.. i was so happy that surver is back up..but it looks like your singing the old song with new voice

Seems like some of Taz's friend joined the surver and gues what... they can do WHATEVER they want..no rules apply for them. And before you defend yourself Taz dont forget that alot of ppl were onl when you summoned them at bosses after maint. How you let them use gears in naked pvp.
Yup you remember how one of them geared up at naked pvp event and killed the all raid? Few seconds after we ressed out you said event us over. We asked you to do something...what did you do? Nothing much? They can use theyr muflers and walkers on naked pvp..but if some of other uses even a funny cap you kick him from map.

Sadly for you how your ******* up an awsome surver with awsome people in it.
For ppl that likes fair survers this isnt a place for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2011, 17:50   #33

1st of all naked pvp is 100% naked (capes/acc/weapon/shields/capes)
Also on the naked pvp there is a GS full geared with moded stats to watch the naked pvp and kill the ppl that are not naked.
And hmmmm, i never summoned people to bosses after maintenance.

And about that event is over, it was a naked pvp timed, if you remember i sayd that naked will last for 1 hour, am i right?
Old 12/04/2011, 22:27   #34

Awesome server needing lights atm
Old 12/04/2011, 23:34   #35

uhm well if you have to farm OP's and all the things you need for link and enchant I think I'll pass this one.

Good luck anyways.
Old 12/04/2011, 23:35   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpNero View Post
uhm well if you have to farm OP's and all the things you need for link and enchant I think I'll pass this one.

Good luck anyways.
Takes 5m to farm 100 OP's. If it is indeed too hard for you..
Old 12/04/2011, 23:38   #37

oh well if thats the case see you later ingame hehe
Old 12/05/2011, 07:43   #38

Im not gonna start a fight with you but that happend before that 1 hr lasts.. you were the one watching us about gear and the guy/girl isnt even a GS and im 110% sure that he was not supose to take care of the geared ppl cuz GSs do

ps: ill give you enchat idems in game Sharp hope we meet there
Old 12/05/2011, 14:20   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yitty View Post
ps: ill give you enchat idems in game Sharp hope we meet there
okay see you ingame with the name "Nero" since "Crow" is already in use
Old 12/05/2011, 15:19   #40

before i give it a try..

how are my chances as new player without friends and guild?
most older servers are bad for new ppl as the bosses that drop advanced items are farmed by old guilds who either dont let you join, or let you join but dont share drops with u untill u are with them for 1 year or so..

but here i read "no big difference between donaters and free players" and i wonder if that means that i can also farm my stuff alone or do i have to wait to get in guild and be active for months..,.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2011, 19:42   #41

Its easy to farm and all and i know alot of ppl that give 70 gears for free. Im pritty sure guilds help players too hun nothing to worry about. As i said 1 post ago the surver got some awosme ppl
Old 12/10/2011, 21:07   #42

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Here is an updated DropList:

Alliance of Light

Erina (Map 1):
- Small Thief Monkey, Fox, Thief Monkey: drop Fortune Coin lvl2 (200k), Sprint Nostrum
- Cornwell's Ruin : Mobs/Bosses drop Worship 1-15
- Cloron's Lair : Mobs drop Goddess 44-49, Goddess 50-53, Cloron Dragon drops Debuff Lapis lvl 6/7, lvl 53 Cloron's Weapons, lvl50 Goddess Gears,Weapons, Boxes (Treasure Dragon's Chest)
- Proelium Frontier (lvl1-15 pvp): Worship 1-15 Gear/Weapons, lvl 1-15 Enchant Items

Willieoseu (Map 2)
- Cantabilian (lvl20-30pvp): All mobs drop lvl20-30 Enchanct Items, lvl30 Fidelity Accessories, lvl30 Capes, -Temple Of Pharos drops 20-30 PvP Gear+Weapons
- Elementary cave : Bosses drop Helmet Lapis lvl2
- Freezing Mirage drops Helmet Lapis lvl2, Boxes drop Ancient Lapis
- Cryptic Throne: Bosses drop x2 Elemental Lapis lvl2, Cryptic the Immortal drops x3 lvl70 Gear/Weapons

Valdemar Regnum:
- All mobs Drop lvl5 Lapis, Dual lvl5 Lapis, lvl 61-64 Dreamy Gears, lvl 61-64 Enchant Items
- High lvl Mobs/Bosses Elemental Lapis lvl1
- Kimuraku drops x2 Elemental Lapis lvl2, Sonic Lapis lvl2, Flash Lapis lvl2

Union of Fury

Reikeuseu (Map 1):
- Rough Tiny Wild Boar, Small Jaw Dappled Spider drop Fortune Coin lvl2 (200k), Sprint Nostrum
- Argilla Ruin : Mobs/Bosses drop Worship 1-15
- Fantasma`s Lair : Mobs drop Goddess 44-49, Goddess 50-53, Fantasma Dragon drops Debuff Lapis lvl 6/7, Fantasma`s lvl 53 Weapons, lvl50 Goddess Gears,Weapons, Boxes (Treasure Dragon's Chest)
- Proelium Frontier (lvl1-15 pvp): Worship 1-15 Gear/Weapons, lvl 1-15 Enchant Items

Keuraijen (Map 2):
- Cantabilian (lvl20-30pvp): All mobs drop lvl20-30 Enchanct Items, lvl30 Fidelity Accessories, lvl30 Capes, - Maze of Rapioru drops 20-30 PvP Gear+Weapons
- Ruber Chaos : Bosses drop Helmet Lapis lvl2
- Haruhion drops Helmet Lapis lvl2, Boxes drop Ancient Lapis
- Cryptic Throne: Bosses drop x2 Elemental Lapis lvl2, Cryptic the Immortal drops x3 lvl70 Gear/Weapons

Palaion Regnum:
- All mobs Drop lvl5 Lapis, Dual lvl5 Lapis, lvl 61-64 Dreamy Gears, lvl 61-64 Enchant Items
- High lvl Mobs/Bosses Elemental Lapis lvl1

Borderlands

D-Water:
- Altar's drop lvl 61 Dreamy Helmet
- D1 All Mobs drop OP's, lvl6 Lapis
- D2 Mobs/Mini Bosses drop lvl6 Lapis, Kimuraku drops x2 Elemental Lapis lvl2, Sonic Lapis lvl2, Flash Lapis lvl2

Greendieta(SkyCity):
- All Mobs drop lvl50 Fidelity Legendary Accessories
- Boxes drop lvl6 Debuff Lapis
- Seraphim drops x2 Elemental Lapis lvl2, Sonic Lapis lvl2, Flash Lapis lvl2

Stable Erde (Jungle):
- All Mobs drop Power Lapissia/Defense Lapissia
- Caelum Sacra : Flash Lapis lvl1, Sonic Lapis lvl1, Elemental Lapis lvl1, Helmet Lapisses lvl1, Special Helmets(only for fun)h
- Oblivion insula : All Mobs/Bosses/Boxes drop lvl7 Lapis, lvl6 Lapis

Deep Desert 1:
- All Mods drop Power Lapissia/Defense Lapissia

Deep Desert 2:
- All Mobs drop Accessories Lapis

Kanos Illium :
- Altar's drop lvl 66 Helmet
- Golem's drop lvl 65-69 Gear/Weapons (without helmet), lvl 65-70 Enchant Items
- Bosses (Secreta/Dentatus/Ales/Lumen) drop x2 lvl70 Gear/Weapons

Guild Ranking Battle (GRB)
- Mobs drop Etins (100 / 1000)
- Bosses drop Etins, Surprise drop at 50%

Light/Fury Goddess: x2 tops, x2 weapons, x2 Ancient Lapises
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2011, 02:23   #43

Not a bad little server. Keep up the good work.
Old 12/24/2011, 11:23   #44

I have been playing this server for about one month, and I kinda quitted. This server has potential, but have aswell issues that cannot be ignored at any given time.

From my pov, there is too much admin interference ingame. Taz makes nice MM's when he can in DD2, but that's pretty much it. The rest of the staff is odd.

Let me make you a brief description of a few events that occured to me.

In a naked pvp event broughted by an ADM, there was a hunter fully geared and skillcutting 3m away from the ADM. However staff didnt took any action and letted the event turn sour untill all geared up or logged off.

Staff has a toon named Bob which is GM enhanced. In total he possess 5k stats distributed between REC and INT making him bearly killable and obviouly a mayhem bringer at any situation. I would understand the use of such a toon at PvP, even tho it would frustrate any player to be nearly impossible to kill him,and that any toon, no matter which gear it has on, be a 3-4 hit wonder. However to bring that toon into KI boss PvP or similar was imo poor jugement and faction favoritism. Is not ok to just rip thru another faction raid when drops are on the line.

Many players are using auto ele switchers. Some others are using speedhacking. When I pmed an ADM concerning these issues I was told I wouldnt be able to proove it, so I should drop it.

My toon had 98% of the best gear available on that server. I possessed x4 pre eled donating weapons, the donator shield, the donating acessory set, and 3 in 5 lvl70 armors. All of course forged with the max lapis. However there were users nearly unkillable for me. They had too much REC for me to hit them even in the good element, I would rarely hit them since their dexterity were sky high, and they would hit me like a truck. Those toons had at the very least 2k more stats than me. According to the staff ( GSes in this case) , there was no hacking involved and the player was playing 24/7. Well, 2 armors pieces giving extra 60 stats couldnt make such a diference, says my 4 years PvP experience in Shaiya's PvP. You cannot outmatch another player in 4 diferent stats in such a way, specially when he has the best available donator gear.

GM enhanced toons favorising one faction, hacking... Doesnt sound right.. At least to me..

Well, time for me to go play elsewhere, and wish you the best of luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2011, 16:02   #45

The imagination of our players

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from Fidelity Staff.

Join us and let the fun begin. <3

Tags
fidelity, shaiya