Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya-Fidelity [We are back]

Discussion on Shaiya-Fidelity [We are back] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/29/2011, 17:24   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresqq View Post
The imagination of our players

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from Fidelity Staff.

Join us and let the fun begin. <3
Wished I knew that I would have this imagination before real cash was spent on my character Besides was stated here is common knowdledge in your community, and that is why so many players left three weeks ago.

Happy new year
Old 01/15/2012, 03:53   #47

When i first came to this server, it was AWESOME, but after my gear being wiped 3-4 times due to server "problems" i left for quite sometime, and i am now back.
1. Staff sucks. - GMA DreamzZ - Darkside GM Assistant - a player told him the otherday about a problem with game, he replied i dont give a ****.
2. It seems lighties have perfect cure scrolls, being as not even Dark sigil can stop them, yet not a priest in site. When this topic is brought up, GM says "afk" touchy subject is it?
3. I read a few pages back about your modded GS in Naked. To bad shes not only modded then. [GS]Daisy has modded geaars 24/7, besides when she is in AH, then she makes sure to put on her wedding gear.
4. Lighties beat fury by more then 10/1 ratio.
5. Funny how Lighties having more, then fury, means less gears for them cause its being spread out? WRONG. Just about every lightie has 1-3 70 Tops. Be lucky to see a few on darkside.
6. Eteo cheese mmm sounds good right? well no. "Supposedly" it only drops from Fanta/Cloron. which is 3 day spawn. but lighties have stacks upon stacks of them, healing 3-4 times in one battle.
7. [GS]Daisy otherday, knowing lighties would start pvp, being she OWNS the guild. okay, so eventin Jungle, how nice of GS's yes, 2 lightie winners, 2 darkies. Lighties all find Daisy right away. next thing you know Daisy makes announcement " Any pvp and Darkies lose there prizes' KNOWING that lights would come start pvp. and they did. and the daisy canceled event, yet making lighties more uber.
8. Level 7 Debuffs and Absorp removed from game? a few months ago? NOPE. Still got a lv7 debuff in my wep. know somebody with Absorp in his gear.
9. Hackers- FULL of THEM. But dont fret reporting it in the reporting zone, doesnt even get solved when ADM is right there to see it.

All and all, want a good server? go elsewhere. cya
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2012, 04:20   #48

I`m still quite confused, wht didn`t you talked to me about those problems?
And we hadn`t any wipe in months.

And with the GMA, you can always tell me everything, and i will also have a talk with DreamzZ, no body on the server has moded stats or moded gears.
Yes i do give moded stats to 1 GS while we have a naked pvp, reason? Well, to keep the pvp fair, that means naked and without safe zone kills, other then this no one has moded stats.

The problem with Fury`s, yes they are not that many since more of them went to light side.

As i sayd, i`m very opened to the players and i never ignored them, any problem you may have (or anyone else) feel free to PM me in game or on the forums.
I always read every topic from the forum and take actions.

"Hackers-FULL of THEM", are they using speedhack and such?
Other then those things you can`t do much.
Old 01/16/2012, 13:54   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresqq View Post
I`m still quite confused, wht didn`t you talked to me about those problems?
And we hadn`t any wipe in months.

And with the GMA, you can always tell me everything, and i will also have a talk with DreamzZ, no body on the server has moded stats or moded gears.
Yes i do give moded stats to 1 GS while we have a naked pvp, reason? Well, to keep the pvp fair, that means naked and without safe zone kills, other then this no one has moded stats.

The problem with Fury`s, yes they are not that many since more of them went to light side.

As i sayd, i`m very opened to the players and i never ignored them, any problem you may have (or anyone else) feel free to PM me in game or on the forums.
I always read every topic from the forum and take actions.

"Hackers-FULL of THEM", are they using speedhack and such?
Other then those things you can`t do much.
Well when we did post something about it, you told people they had a nice imagination.

Fury got a lot less people now not due to faction changes, but because the most experienced UoF pvpers left, making this problem bigger.

Automatic top switchers? I saw dozens in PvP and players confirmed them in partychat. However nothing can be done.

Skillcutting? You can do it in front of an GMA, since nothing can be done about it.

Modded stats? Donators ( like me) are food to some non-donators. (wtf?)Skill problem? Hell no. They had at least 2k stats more than me.

Bringing GM enhanced toons to KI bosses pvp? Not a problem.

2 GSes breaking the ToS by camping D1 portal and AOEing the crap of porting people? Who cares?

GSes creating event in which they set their guild to break the rules in order to only distribute prizes to their friends? Nah, people just paranoid, right?

Well, gl with it.
Old 02/14/2012, 16:48   #50

Growing Problems

Disclaimer: I fully understand that the server is having some problems and the admins have their hands full after the ddos attack to fidelity, but I wish to voice out the pressing immediate problems of fidelity atm as I see it. And I know alot about what is happening because I have several insiders who can personally attest also my claims.

1. Rampant Multi-clienting / dual - boxing.
I have brought up this issue to a GS 4 days ago and he said he's going to tell it to the admins, but I still see the same person do the same shit ever since. I was in MM yesterday conducted by GM Judy / Lelu and in our raid, there's a priest named Maiden and Blackassasin, apparently he/she w.e. is using 2 toons at the same time for drop purposes. Isn't that unfair?! Apparently a toon named So.. knows also that Blackassasin have another character who is blackGuard, and believe me, I saw this 2 "black" toons at the same time in our raid so many times during MMs and Boss raids. Why do I know this? (see disclaimer)
Wait there's more. a fury named Seducer- and a AoL named MonkeyD.Luffy also both present during that particular MM. Ain't life grand?! We all know that this person is the same because he have played here a long time.

2. Admins giving away free items
I can personally attest and name drop the name of the toon who benefited from this. Toon name: Seducer / MonkeyD.Luffy. He was given almost everything by an admin even though he is not a donator 150% im sure of that. How in the world he got 4 thor's hammer and 3 hell's ruin II 1 day after the christmas event where the said weapons debuted. and how in the world he got pre-ele'd melros and tops (donator items) months before the pre-ele'd top became rampant. Like I said I am 150% sure that he is not a donator, and I will not divulge the name of the admin for respect of the server. And he ain't some RL friend of the admin. he ain't even a romanian to begin with so WTH and WTF.

3. Moody GMs
I have a habit of taking my toons back to AH before I log off. Some Bizaro-crap happened when I logged in today. I was suddenly killed by a mob of Fantasma Dragons INSIDE AH. and it took me atleast 25 tries before I was able to get out of it. After I talked with some friends who were on prior to me, they told me some GM have PMS or mood-swings, or Bipolar disorder just summoned those FDs in AH. Why?! because somebody asked for a MM. idc if the person who asked for a MM asked the GM in a very rude manner, he can just ban that player/s, since insulting a staff member is bannable. Why let the others who have nothing to do with it suffer also?

Shaiya fidelity is a good server. But please admins, take care of this problems. Im not the only one who can notice this, perhaps there are even more players who can see more problems aside from me.
Old 02/24/2012, 10:38   #51

Is the Server down ? any news ?

Tags
fidelity, shaiya