Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dashing Shaiya

Discussion on Dashing Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Dashing Shaiya

ok im here to let it be knowned DASHING Shaiya is infact up and running has been live for a while now.. due to my old account here got hacked and stollen from me disreguard the last topic originaly posted by my EX-account ac1dtab...

What do we bring for the privet server tabel??

First i have some sustumized gear i have been playing with full ep5.3 mob list and items list.. curently working on the maze map /forget the exact name of it atm but it is map 74 all portels in and out do work just need some editing and placement of mobs and boss's b4 i full make it usable to players.

Secend includes the true lvl 70 goddess sets and yes the fun to play with wedding gear and the shaiya socer outfits and stadium.

Exp is set at 300x m-f and 450 saterday and sunday.

stigma /az drop lvl 6 and max lapis, SC dropes all lvl fortune coins and rec ruins and has also been turned into a party instent map requiering 3 to enter level 1 and 2 of SC and is open 24/7 along with OI.

OI drops my as i call UBER 15 and 30 pvp gear witch is actyaly justedited the levels of the 16 and 31 sets to alow players to use in 15/30 zones...

Pando/Lan drop 30day conties noss ALL mounts target rez ruins and much more.

Map 3 drops all capes but the goddess ones.

CTI drops lvl 60+ weps demi gods drop 60+ gear

FM drops 59 weps

SC boss ,Kimu ,and CS boss drops 59 + weps and ABS 6/max lapis

special created SonaFlashArizon (sonic flash and horizon all in 1 linkable to acceserys only) drop in DD2

EC/RC drop lvl 2 ele and boss's drop op's and acceserys for 15/30 pvp

53 goddess sets soon comeing to CL/FL

VEAR active staff that love to play and ineract with the comunity on a daily bases. try to keep or events at a min of 1 a week by GM/admins and admin asistants.

JUST CLICK MY SIGY and come vist us today

some have iformed me they cant see my siggy soclick here -------->
Old 06/27/2011, 06:57   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
Hacked and stolen? sorry mate,E*pvpers has epic security, you might want to look into changing your password up alittle. That's probably what it was, always a risk of hacking when you use the same pass.
Old 06/27/2011, 07:21   #3

wow *** Links and Super links....Great for donations, but going to be a lot of QQing about unfair pvp.......guess it always helps to read donations tabs before downloading....
Old 06/27/2011, 08:01   #4

lol

thats what i told him lmao
Old 06/27/2011, 08:01   #5

Received Thanks: 1,286
Despite get hacked, he's actually a really good developer. If it weren't for his help, I probably would still know zilch about PHP. :P

Me and him have been helping each other out since.. well awhile before SoE went down. I've seen the work he's put into the server, since him and I have helped each other so much. I think his staff even used to think we had a bromance!

In short, this is a good server, like the rest it has it's differences, and that's what makes us all unique. :P
Old 06/27/2011, 09:16   #6

all tho there are *** / Special links for donaters dont sell the server short as there are ways to obtain them without donateing along with getting dp without donations and even my own PHP script not yet added to the sight that alows donaters to give /donate to there friends and guilds there own donation points at a 5% of gifted dp charge makeing even none donaters able to get DP... also soon comeing imploments of donation trade items and soon intisements to pick pvp up a bit that include X amount of dp give out for X rank in pvp and so on.. we also have for our players the email dev buddy form that means get a player to play and email me the info i give and that person gets a sighning bonus after the new player that they have brought playes server for X amount of time and prizes range from ingame items to DP and or DP items
Old 07/01/2011, 20:14   #7

can some1 pls make a torrent file of the client I am downloading around 30kbs a second >>>.>>>
Old 07/01/2011, 20:51   #8

Fully donators server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 23:35   #9

There's been plenty of opportunity, as I'm sure there will continue to be, to attain donator stuff through EASY events and MM's and such. You can't play for a couple hours, and cry wolf.
Old 07/02/2011, 03:28   #10

I'm sure I am not the only one who has thought this when looking at your donation list but in all honesty it looks like the same types of donation Pandora Shaiya had when Titan lost his job.

Other than that its an ok server good luck with your donation server :[ Hope it works out for you

$200.00 = 200,000 DP +

12 Weapons of your choice, 25 Pieces of armor under lvl 70 (substitution of 15 pieces of True 70 Armor allowed) , 1250 OPS 1250 Rec Runes, 100 Max Flash Lapis, 100 Sonic Lapis Lv2, 100 of each lvl 6 lapis 100 of each lvl 7 lapis, 3 Dashing Exclusive Sets (substitutions for other lvl sets allowed) 10 GM links, 8 *** links, 1 Super link 25 Magnificent 6 lapis, 20 Magnificent 7 lapis, 500 KO noss, 500 Conc noss, 500 SS noss, 255 Target Res runes, 1000 Eteo cheese, 1000 Etain Pots + the best friends package 50,000 DP to a friend 2 GM links, 1 Dashing Exclusive set.Additionally $30 Admin Rerolls at this level (Thats a $10 savings.)

This package alone would make the buyer and possibly up to 3 of his or her friends the best players on the server. Battling for bosses/MM etc, one sided and think about the amount of stats / HP the players will have. There would be so many HP glitches and people complaining about Eteo cheese, people not dieing in pvp. Being called hackers etc. Stats + HP bonuses + Eteo cheese = for fail pvp Y_Y

Just my opinion D: but again good luck. I'm sure someone has already payed to be the best xD Maybe someone can try the non donation 2nd best route :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/02/2011, 17:22   #11

sorry --
Old 07/02/2011, 20:43   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I recommend you to post the whole chat if you are actually going to post SSs....because basically what i see there is.....nothing but trash talk // some insults between players...

When you are going to post this kind of SSs, you can not make the reader guess who is who there, because me, without being a GM/Admin could say anything that is being said on those SSs and that wouldn't prove anything, just that i would be a person without manners and/or respect to the other players
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 21:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilades4 View Post
Donation server! Staff abusing powers .. You should choose your friend not unknown person to be staff . That's what it makes. :

Don't play this your gonna be jailed for nothing
as seen yes juju recived an ip ban and for those not knowing and the lack of knowledge apone the player posting the ss of chat.. juju had been jailed multaple times for hurasement and we donot alow hurasement in my server so there for after the 4th time even being in jail at that time on an alter account and just off a ban he continuse to hurase players = a little heated in the staff pool makeing for choice coments but choice coments are displayed by any1 at times as far as jail for nothing we donot jail for nothing unless you directly ask to be jailed then we will summon you in for fun on your request so b4 you start bashing my staff and server knowledge yourself on the chats being spoken b4 jumping to conclushions and as far as you in jail as i said its eather you deserved it or asked for it as not being the one ingame at that time to witness why i can not say why you are there. on the donaters ran server ya at times its a bit much for donaters but i have garanteed 10 none donaters that are almost as equal to the donaters due to farming and stuff doing events and so on so b4 you say its a donaters ran server /download and play the game for a few and see if its as donater ran as you think.. as far as packages after spando i am totaly unshure about that as i have not played or loged into spando forums way b4 they went down and am not the one that handels the donation packages that is my donaters staff's job.
Old 07/13/2011, 08:13   #14

weekly bump
Old 07/25/2011, 22:16   #15

bump bump