Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShaiyaX

Discussion on ShaiyaX within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2011, 16:48   #181

elite*gold: 0
Bump epic server Though, the bad people mixed between Fury&Light, so atm, I'd say Light is better if you don't mind immature cussing kids....Fury has backstabbers, so light>fury atm :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2011, 20:32   #182

Lol :d

I must say, its great, again, BUT I think the sonic/flash/ele overflow needs to be cut down just a bit, eles are worth nothing atm.

Otherwise, epic.
Old 08/08/2011, 03:56   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMyBirthdaySuit View Post
Lol :d

I must say, its great, again, BUT I think the sonic/flash/ele overflow needs to be cut down just a bit, eles are worth nothing atm.

Otherwise, epic.
Yeah, that was due to the zombie boxes being easily exploited. I didn't mind at the time because we needed to get them out into the economy.

It really means nothing that there are a lot of Eles. You have four for your weapon and four for your armor. Even if somebody had all eight eles, it doesn't make them stronger. They still have to use strategy and choose the correct ones in battle.

Since they are cheap right now, new people are able to equip faster and go pvp sooner. Unfortunately people wait to go to pvp until they feel they are ready, so hopefully with the influx of ELes there will be an influx of pvp.

I have made a few adjustments to the zombie box encounter and I believe they are more difficult to exploit now. We had a pretty large population boost recently, so hopefully over time the Eles will become a little more spread out.

Thanks for your input. I think with time the situation will be corrected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2011, 05:13   #184

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
This explanation sounds good EC, you are the first one giving a smart comment about the usage of those kind of items.

Hopefully i will get ready soon to be able to pvp in this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2011, 07:42   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
This explanation sounds good EC, you are the first one giving a smart comment about the usage of those kind of items.

Hopefully i will get ready soon to be able to pvp in this server
Thanks. Admittedly I rely heavily on my staff to help me with these things. Abrasive, Klar and everybody else know more about the game than I do. (I'm such a noob)
Old 08/08/2011, 15:20   #186

Its not hard to be ready for PvP.

People treat non-custom gear like its ****, and thus, don't pvp until they're fully custom. Well, I'm in full Cronus, 4x flashed/eled blades of oblivion, 4x eled tops, fully linked, soniced and I bet 2x clean cronus tops 2 good pvpers in conflict and night slayers would destroy me.

People underestimate the non-custom gear badly, I think thats the reason you only see either 1 hit kills either fully linked rec orcs with non-custom, or full custom gear for basically every other class most of the day. Same faces in PvP, some change rarely because of this.

Sadly, GMs can't really do anything to help with this - people don't even farm Queen Vanus ''because it drops ****''. We actually got a boss yesterday (). This isnt complaining, its just explaining a bit wider than EC did on the topic (Unfortunately people wait to go to pvp until they feel they are ready, so hopefully with the influx of ELes there will be an influx of pvp.).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2011, 04:06   #187

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
*fixed* awesome server which worths to be played
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2011, 13:07   #188

This is the most amazing server!

Come try it. EP5 and fully fair to all.

i know you are interested, so just do it ^^

Tip: if you want "Fast and Furious" choose Perma 15 Zone where all is available at NPC

See you ingame

best regards
Safe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2011, 14:14   #189

And join light, we have better pvpers, just a few more&we'll destroy the outnumbering furies
Old 08/09/2011, 20:14   #190

well after a long break from the server, i went back on today, and it seems pretty kewl, lovin how 1-15 suddenly took off lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2011, 08:13   #191

I have a few opinions to put out there about this server.
I've only been playing for a little over a week, but reading through this post it makes me wish I could have participated in the slower exp rate, because even having 2.5+ years playing Shaiya I still like to have some time to get used to a new toon before I have to farm and pvp with it, even though I've made them all a few times, it's still nice to get back in the groove.

As for GM's I have only seen them on a couple times, but they're always nice and taking care of business and listening to the players, but (this may just be because of my time zone -6GMT) I have only heard of one event going on and I didn't realize it until it was over because the notice was vague.

Also the pvp is kind of small whenever I'm up for it, also could just be time differences. I also agree that some of the players aren't very helpful, but nothing can really be done about that.

One other thing I dislike is when you create a new toon, the lvl 16 set is better than a linked legend set, having +50 on 3 different stats that are relevant to the class on each piece is nice, but you have to get goddess slotted to match that with any other gear, I think that lowering those stats on that specific gear will lead to legend slotted gear having more desirability and when people upgrade to goddess leave some pre linked items for other people. (I never liked the blacksmiths, even when % chance is high )

I also think that boss spawn times are very spread out, and although I've only played for around a week, I have absolutely no clue when any of them will spawn, and whoever killed them last could have a monopoly over that specific drop.

One more constructive critisizm(or however it's spelled ) Having a bit more description of where the bosses are on their respective maps, and maybe a little direction on how to get to Battle Zone, I noticed many people asking how to get there in trade, and it took myself a couple guesses to figure it out, I first thought that made use of that portal next to guildhouse in Isis that leads to no where.

Although this may have seemed to be a very negative post, I'm intending this to be as constructive as it can be, pointing out areas I personally think could use improvement, to better ShaiyaX as best I can. By all means I think this is the best p-server I have played. Farming is easy but not super easy, you have to work to earn what you want, which weeds out some of the "silver platter" people. The worst player to player issue I had was not understanding someone else's broken english, KSing seems to be non existent excluding accidents from being to close to others.

Overall a great accomplishment in Shaiya P-Servers and I will be playing for quite some time.

And I really hope to see more people in pvp
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/11/2011, 08:28   #192

yeah a lot of the things u have said are true, but the growth on this server is amazing, i used to play about a month ago, back then there was very rarely pvp, maybe once a week, and there was NEVER any 1-15 pvp.

after a month break i went back, there is now always 1-15 pvp, there is 70 pvp every day, the playerbase seems to have at least doubled, if not tripled, the growth here is absolutely astonishing.

and yes i agree that there are quite a few not very helpful people around, but there is also some very nice ppl too, ive played light and dark, and both sides have quite a few helpful people.

all in all this was already a very good server, and now its even better, gotta give some massive respect to the admin team, they have done a brilliant job in making the server grow, and making changes that benefit the players, instead of wut most admins seem to do, which is make changes to make more money, staff on shaiya X dont do that, and id gladly play any server that this team makes.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/14/2011, 23:57   #193

Great Server and coming soon 20-30 Pvp FTW
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2011, 06:15   #194

I have to say that I quite enjoy this server, I respect and acknowledge their work and their creativity. The economy is low and everything is very easy to attain. The Game Masters have a great amount of patience for their players, even when some annoying ones pop in. I also love the fact that you do not need to donate to compete. The BP coins are a fantastic idea, farming either 1k, 5k, or 10k, gold and converting it into points useable in the Item Mall. The PVP is also enjoyable though I do have to say there are a lot of trash talkers that only try to provoke others into getting in trouble.

I do however have a small request as I found this just the other day. The badge merchant still charges about 450k to put an emblem on your cape and the economy is waaay lower then that lol. So if when the staff had time maybe to lower the cost of that? I know it really isn't a big deal but I do like to have my cape emblem :P

Overall as I said, it is a great server, not over-powered and well maintained. Keep up the great work X.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2011, 21:22   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sharky- View Post
I have to say that I quite enjoy this server, I respect and acknowledge their work and their creativity. The economy is low and everything is very easy to attain. The Game Masters have a great amount of patience for their players, even when some annoying ones pop in. I also love the fact that you do not need to donate to compete. The BP coins are a fantastic idea, farming either 1k, 5k, or 10k, gold and converting it into points useable in the Item Mall. The PVP is also enjoyable though I do have to say there are a lot of trash talkers that only try to provoke others into getting in trouble.

I do however have a small request as I found this just the other day. The badge merchant still charges about 450k to put an emblem on your cape and the economy is waaay lower then that lol. So if when the staff had time maybe to lower the cost of that? I know it really isn't a big deal but I do like to have my cape emblem :P

Overall as I said, it is a great server, not over-powered and well maintained. Keep up the great work X.
I fixed the cape merchant server side, so it really only costs 1k.
(I have yet to make the changes in the exe and push an update)
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread