Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Shaiya Invite

Discussion on Elite Shaiya Invite within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Shaiya Invite

As Head GM of Elite Shaiya, I would cordially like to invite everyone to join us or come visit and see what we are about.

We have an active, friendly competitive and helpful staff, 45% exp on weekdays / 75% on weekends, EP 5.3, no nos, almost daily GS sponsored events and all the fun and friends you can imagine.

Although we are recruiting all players to join us, we are in need of fury players. You know we can't let the light side win all the time ...LoL

Come, join us in our community, let's get to know each other and have lots of fun playing together. We will be waiting for your arrival.

[GM]Shalim ... aka-Roze
Old 04/17/2011, 14:00   #2

A website name would be nice lol

And goodluck recruiting.
Old 04/17/2011, 15:16   #3

i tried to register but even with the confirmation code correct it wouldn't let me.. lol
Old 04/17/2011, 17:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
i tried to register but even with the confirmation code correct it wouldn't let me.. lol
Try to log into game with the account you created, if you are still having problem add me to skype I will try to help you.

Old 04/20/2011, 08:06   #5

oh you are GM Shalim...... you know me im ryn hhaahha wait my post here and you will love it!!! Good luck!!!