[Request]Remove xp from GRB script and unlock UM at lvl 40 hm
as the topic says o.O
i cant find a script for removing xp..ive searched..it was on the devforums..but thats gone lol
and as for the unlocking UM...YES i know thats posted here
but thats my issue..i cant get it to work correctly
i enter it..but it saves in gamedata..not userdata
ive moved it to userdata..but it doesnt seem to work still
people keep relogging and saying they can make a um at lvl 1 hm ><
i DONT want that lol anyone know what my issue is? O.o
im still kinda learning scripting...
whats the point of having a DEVELOPER section only for releases? thats like saying..if you dont know how to write an sql quiry..stay out of this section.
i think it would be nice for you to make a request section then
NO ONE is going to read ANYTHING in this section and you know this ><
this is nothing but a spam section
thanks....-.-
UPDATE PS_Gamedefs.dbo.Mobs
SET Exp = 0
WHERE MobID in (
1856,1857,1855,1858,1859,1860,1861,1854,1853,1864,1863,1865,1862,1852,1851,1850,
2113,2127,2114,2118,2115,2128,2116,2119,2117,701,702,700,2120,2121,
1030,1031,1032,1033,1034,1035,1036,1037,1038,1039,1040,1041,1042,1043)
whats the point of having a DEVELOPER section only for releases? thats like saying..if you dont know how to write an sql quiry..stay out of this section.
i think it would be nice for you to make a request section then
NO ONE is going to read ANYTHING in this section and you know this ><
this is nothing but a spam section
thanks....-.-
I shouldn't even try to explain it to you. However I will make a difference this one more time.
Developer section - is for people who contribute to the Shaiya society by writing tutorials, scripts, programs. They can post their work there so it can be easily found by those who are beginning or are in need of information. With Requests, Help and other spam type the info would be lost and the circles closes. That's what happened before and that's why there is DEV sub-forum. Stop complaining and post your questions in appropriate sub-forum. Don't leave junk where it shouldn't be so others can actually use what I and others posted there!!
Surprise, I read posts here. When people actually make effort and do something instead of begging ... I reply. It's all in your hands when asking for help for others to reply.
EDIT:
I forgot. There was a post in Shaiya Private section regarding how to unlock HM and UM with Olly. Good luck searching through it.
[Request] Unlock FPS for Client 5095 09/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies title says it all
lol
I've searched and searched, no unlocked fps for 5095
mainly for 5165 only
So if ur good at unlocking fps, make one for 5095 too
tyvm if u attempted to make one, or have read this
:D
How to unlock a Trainee to get it script? 05/31/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hi guys..
I used to hack with CE tables.. but the script wasn't so good..
The mobs were always moving fast going to a side to another.. and it's not good for me as a Hunter :P..
So I got this trainer, and it script is so good, I can lure more without dcing and the mobs keep following me in a line, all together.
However, when I've tried to get the script to put it in the CE tables only I've discovered that's locked..
So.. That's my question...
[Request] Multiclient video unlock guide 02/03/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies Can anyone out there guide me on PW client video unlock using ollydbg? I have following the Modifying client to unfreeze it but unsuccessful. Hope anyone out there kind enough to guide me.
:handsdown:
As i follow the Modifying Client, i have found this using ollydbg and i am stuck here.
PUSH 1
CALL xxxxxxx
MOV EDX,OFFSET xxxxxxxx
ADD ESP,8
Hack remove script?? 12/20/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies Hey guys I have a question to all these trained hacker-pro's
could you program a hack remove script, yes you heard right something like an 1-click-anti-hack
Maybe that would be good because sometimes you make a change and one week later you wish you could remove that change without making all hacks new
just a suggestion but could be helpfull right?