Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

urgent help

Discussion on urgent help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
urgent help

ok we i run the instal.bat
i get this error
Code:
'osql' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Press any key to continue . . .
Old 01/17/2011, 13:19   #2

Which instal.bat are you talking about?
Old 01/17/2011, 13:42   #3

the first 1 u use
Old 01/17/2011, 15:32   #4

Can you post a link to where you got it please? I am still confused. Or post the contents of install.bat.
Old 01/17/2011, 18:01   #5

osql is the script that sql uses to run commands. I actually had this problem quite a few times...what i did was just go thru the installation anyways do the apply windows registry and restart computer..then run installer.bat again...im not sure if this will work for you but it did for me
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
One Help please Urgent
04/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi I need one help , i need to know how to change the GM simbol in head of one game master the original is <GM> , i want put one myne, how to did it ?
Urgent..
05/03/2009 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
Mga pare .. our days may be counted .. :pimp: Board Message http://gcboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?showtop ic=15405 read the post..:rtfm: me nagmalinis na pinoy sa Forums.. amf.. ingat nLNg mga toL.. malaki chances na sa elite to.. kahit sa google search mo Grand chase hacks lalabas kagad to.. kea kanya kanyang bantay nLng ng sariling account.. ingat guyz Peace ya'll :mofo: kea paminsan ayoko magLeech.. meron Lng talaga mahilig maglinis ng sarili neang baho... :handsdown:
[HELP] I NEED URGENT HELP
08/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hai playing on server tauraus, i cant login it loads like this much |-----| then says Unable to connect to server
***URGENT HELP NEED NOW***
08/18/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
REALLY NEED HELP REALLY FAST HOW DO YOU ADD MOBS INTO A LOTF SERVER? MY FREIND REALLY NED HELP YOU HAE TO HELP HIM GET IN MONSTERS PLEASE TALK TO HIM ON HAMACHI user:RealmCO pass:123 User:Basshole pass:123 OR HOTMAIL HIS ADDY:[email protected]
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....