Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Warehouse Keeper Bugs !!!

Discussion on [HELP] Warehouse Keeper Bugs !!! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Warehouse Keeper Bugs !!!

Hello,

Here is my problem storing an item a player he undergoes an automatic error 0 and find the props he or disconnect the last time. What is the file that I have adjusted to restore to the problem.

I am in EP5.

Thank you for your help.
Old 02/23/2012, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi.

Sry for my bad english.

ur need install the SQL Server on English Version for the date time. What select error on save yours items.
Old 02/23/2012, 07:11   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977

Thanks for the input though but next time check the date of the post you are going to reply to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK Wild Keeper job 71+6
09/28/2010 - Nostale Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, ich Verkaufe einen Wild Keeper job 71+6 im KH, mfg tzzzkp
AFK at Gate Keeper
06/08/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 3 Replies
most of RF PH players are getting bored while waiting for the Battle Dungeon to open(45-60 BD). (im one of them) here's a TIP: 1.) you must have an RF GK Autoclicker 2.) while other members are clicking, use the autoclicker and insert the dungeon key (45-60) 3.) All done. you are now AFK while waiting for the dungeon to open. have fun. Note: if you don't have a key (45-60 BD key) You can also use any level of dungeon key as long as it is not for your level. ex. your level is 51, you...
storage keeper
08/03/2008 - Kal Online - 19 Replies
eine frage kann ich mit der uce mitten im game den storage keeper aufrufen ?? wenn ja wie mfg
Safe Keeper
02/21/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
anyone know how ya can acess the safe keeper from anywhere? i have wpe pro so ifs anything to do with that i can do it