Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Notice

Discussion on Notice within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Notice

Hello everyone.
Like u all maybe noticed i asked sometimes already if some1 could help me with a private server but i dont get any response.
I rlly think that that is a pitty.Cuz i can work very good with allot programs but cant get my private server running.

So my new question cuz no-one wants to help.
Is there maybe some-one that wants to start a private server with me?
Would be nice if he or she is lil bit experienced with making a private server i know allot to discuss about and make one sick and good private server.

Pm me and we are ready to start of the best private server in ages.

Cya all. Peace
Old 12/12/2010, 12:52   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
what kind of issues are you having? explain whats wrong and then someone can help
Old 12/12/2010, 13:06   #3

Ok.
First i make a map D: SHAIYA SERVER.
Then i Extract the file Shaiya server lite in that map.
Then i click install server and then it says someting is wrong it doesnt do the same as on the vid tutorials on youtube.It doesnt work succesful i dont get that database thing.
Then i do that Apply then it restart my pc.
After restart i open private server config again and click service install all.
Then on the vid they extract a rar called Game but i dont have that one and the services keep on gettin on pause even if i start them again.
From that moment i cant go on cuz i dont have the same things as they do.
All i want is a Test server for myself im not going to host it for other people.I would like but i cant so a test server is enough for me.