Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Universal Shaiya Downfall

Discussion on Universal Shaiya Downfall within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Universal Shaiya Downfall

Retracted
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/28/2010, 05:37   #2

There are many selfish ppl and Shaiya seems to be a magnet for selfish that is stronger than average.

i wish you well at Nova i have not heard bad about them.

Happy Shaiya to all
Old 11/28/2010, 07:08   #3

Well the GM's killed the server when they sold new gear trough donation only. Was my first private server i played on. Am done with this server. I suggest you dont waste your time on it.
Old 11/28/2010, 07:28   #4

this guy watches too much movies n plays too much shaiya.
*** help him
Old 11/28/2010, 11:37   #5

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
i played there too, but it was along time ago, ep4, friendly gms, easy linking, nice pvp, like every day events..
its hard to see how it changed.. well

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeBett View Post
Happy Shaiya to all

Old 11/28/2010, 12:53   #6

Just my opinion here, ppls!
Well i suppose i shouldnt be surprised at ur comments Russ. But tbh i am really offended by ur behavior. You have done nothing but bleat about the Alliance of Fury since u came, and its as though u think the Alliance of Light is the 'good' side and the Fury is 'evil'. Having played on both sides, the truth is that it just aint that way.

But every time Russ got beat, he whined and complained "You are killing the server!" Hey guys, want to know what it takes to kill a really GOOD server? I will tell u what: a few lies, repeated often enough will seem to become true. Then they take a life of their own, and then those do really DONT know better will repeat them as if they really are true. Russell is really good at planting those messages.

I honestly wish i could say i will miss him on Universal. But after all the misinformation and other things he has done, the nicest thing i can say is Good Riddance!
Old 11/28/2010, 13:40   #7

Universal's Downfall From Gory ?????

well alot of things can be said on what Russell Calhoun has posted. many things can be said about the man to start with. he blindly accused the fury that he could not kill to be hackers , gm set , and many other things. he has blasted at the admins many time calling us stupid and other things i am tring to stay calm about this post he is plaing to make. Ishtar asked if he could place in a few new GS two for the fury side because there was not one and to give the lights a new one to balance out the server and to help Sues when she was sick and have surgury ( he failed to say that) he was asked and told that he would recieve ap for it and said " yeah if i can help out" ishtar asked him " ok now which toon would you like it on or would you like it on all of them ?" Russell " oh no hell no just put it on NotTheOne " Ishtar " ok will do and i need you to log out for a min so that all this will update and it will give you , your ap ." Russell " ok". that was how he got his gs postion. he him self told the fury to go to boot and show there gear to him on many accassoins and they did he was asked to stop telling the fury to show him their gear because he then knew what ele to use on them. he had many complants on him for the way he treated some of the players who would ask for help on the drops ( expamle GS NTO where do the fortuin coins drop at) he would tell them nothing would not tell them any thing just ignor them. he later told us that he was afk at that time. many times the owners would log in and sit in boot to make sure every thing was going ok , in game he was running to the backsmith then back to the wharehouse and back to the blacksmith when there was players asking for him to answer a question. they pmed him and aske are you going to answer their question? then he went afk , when the server decided to make the move to ep5. we found out we had some trouble with the skills not lining up but we did the best we could with what we had. and we kept the server running. the debuff lapis where pulled because of this they gave incorret icons and different debuffs than what they where suppost to do. Ishtar took them from the fury first. then The owners said the are legal instead of giving them back to the fury he Npced them so that they where out of game, and started hard and heavy on the test server to get it working right on the full ep 5 test server to get it finished and still came in game to hold events and to do his other ingame duties. then Russell started QQing about the debuff lapised weapons being used again by the fury , And at this point none where taken from the light side , they where not the only ones that had the debuff weapons. there was an exchange made for the debuff weapons for the lvl 60 + weapons clean Ishtar was in charge of that. Russell told him No we Lights are not going to turn them in because thats the only wasy we can kill the fury . you need to take all the furys away and let us keep ours And give us the 60 + weapons because now we cant defend our selfs at all. And for the record more debuff weapons where turned in by the light side than from the fury side, and that was with an sql quiry. Ishtar informed him sorry if i take it from one faction i have to take them from both, then he made the commite you are going to kill this server. asked what do you mean by that Russell he said, just you and your family are going to kill this server you are makeing the light side to weak by takeing our debuff weapons from us, he was asked "would you like if i give them back to every one???"His reply was" Yeah to the light side. The damn Fury dont need them , he was warned for this and told that you are a GS you need to show respect for the players" .He was also accuse the fury of hacking and we would ask him who then we would go in game and watch the player he accussed of hacking and it was lag on his end, and he said "ok i see it now i am lagging" then he" would say i think i am about to dc" and sure enough he dced. When we could not find the person we asked him many times for SS's so we could see that was going on so we could take care of it, and he" would say i have them here some where i ll have to change computers to get them for you."......... still waiting .......... well looks like we dont have to wait for them now. and the one time that he did send one in the team was looking at it and asked what where you hit with and it was a 60 that he was hit with. and when he looked at what was used he would reply " yeah i see it now Yall need to take the 60s away from the fury. he was told that if we do we take it from the lights as well so that way every thing is fair. do you want every one to loose their 60??? his reply was : " no just the damn fury" our reply was simple sorry if we take it from one side we take it from every one.... then he got to where he was insulting the staff , the other players. he was warned and given many chances to stop this course of action or he would be removed from the staff. He did not stop so he was removed from the staff. then he started running speed hacks and range hacks him self he was asked to stop and to redown load the game.exe he said the fury are using them so will I. many time he was caught and told to stop using them we try and give every one ample chances before they get banned. he got him self banned because he was insulting the staff , running hacks , running explots, and at the end he started recruting for anouther server and that is what he was banned for. thats what it took for him to get banned. he then made anouther account and came in game with a toon by the name NTO_BANNED telling the whole light side that he was banned and he was going to have the server shut down. Ishtar talked with him and told him why he got banned he aplogized to Ishtar for insulting him when he was not the one that summoned the guard on them in Dwater . it was summoned because he and his shadowknight group was running wall hacks and speed hacks the GM that did this told him to remove that exe and replace it with one from the website and he informed the gm ,,!,, that was when the gm summoned the the guard on top of him and you can see it in the ss that he himself has provided. and after Ishtar talked with him and told him if you keep talking to and toward the staff here you will be removed , we he didnt he kept on and on over and over and Ishtar quit in game to work on the test server because of him and told speedy with Russell in Skype call that " I quit russell if you think you can do a better job than i am then take my job and i will keep working on the server. Russell replied i dont want that job because there would be no fury left on this server because if they can kill me in the 70s gear i will ban each and every one of them!!!! then Ishtar left the server to work on the test server to get that ep 5.2 up and running with out the errors and everything that we where having on the main server. he banned his accounts delted the access that he had to the server. the Server found out that Ishtar left the server because of NTOs commits and remarks to him and his actions to the rest of the staff. most of the light changed sides because of him. He called Ishtar on skype and asked him to come back because he was the only one who could make the fury share the bless . Ishtar told him dude with every thing you have accuesed me of and said about me why would i do that , he replied the fury are too strong in numbers and they over power us. Ishtar said are you asking me to come back ? he said yes the server needs you . Ishtar said " I thought you said i ws killing it?" he said "i am sorry about that i did not know how much you kept the fury from taking all the bless like this." Then thats when Ishtar came back in game and it was also about the time that one of the owners lost him mother. so Ishtar came back in to help with ingame but not on all that much he kept mostly to the test server trying to get that work finished up and the NTO ( Russell ) started in again and kept getting worse about bashing the admin staff and finilay we had gotten our fill of it and he was banned. the ss of what he has posted up in this forum strip here and the accusations he made on the staff are a load of blind stupid BS. This man is not a good player for any server he tries to tear it down from the inside out. The Fury that he made clam on as to not being on as long as they have have been on server longer than he has been they came from OS in May He said he came over in September i think they have had the time to make thier rank. and in his accusation that the going in side the lighty camp was allowed Guccidad moved to Kyo he (Guccidad) was in boot and was told that Kyo was in there and moved to him to tell him to get out of there. if you look you will see the movement light still swirling around his feet. and they where asked why where you in there you know you should not have been there . Kyo was asked about it and he said that he was new to the server and did not know that it was not allowed and Guccidad was taken out of PVP and the same for Bloodyking for one day they could come in the game but they where banned from PVP for one day. BloodyKing was accused of looging out at the relic in the 20-30 if you look at his SS that he posted here youwill see that BloodyPrince is running to him from the hill to the relic. so by this it would show that NTO was Capming but thats not the camping the we say is not allowed . Standing at the relic is allowed by both side just not inside it that is camping it. So for these two offinces that they where accussed of they where but on a 24 hour ban from pvp and told to stay out of pvp or they would be banned for 24 hours and not be able to get in to their accounts.
Take a look at all the SS that he gives you will see that he is full of BS their stats are jacked up and are using damage hacks, If we find someone that is Running a hack or explot we ask them to stop, and redownload the game.exe and replace the one that is in their client first the second time we ban them for one day. the thrid time it is a permanit ban. well if you look at the one with Fatal_Fury Racondoing a 30 k hit that was done on him you will see that it was an erassor and if you also look you will see that the range hack was a stinger. and if you look closed the image has been altered. the toon died and resed the person stayed and took the SS to say it was a range hack. the one from FlareSPLATS he is saying is 30 k and range damage Flare is a pagan and he was killed by the use of FLITE lvl 3 that skill kills every one abd takes dispell lvl 3 to get rid of it or death.
One of the other things on list list of short falls is relic camping fury where banned for a day for their offinces when we actualy got a SS of it from other players he never realy turned any in. the ones that he has on here of the fury at the relics was a hold the relics events but they where not inside the relic to where they could not be selected. Which is the bannable camping. and if you look at the one SS that he has posted here of a GM telling players to get out of the Relic or he would kill them , It was aimed at the fury they have the relic not the lights.

The SS of Demon saying yes i can. he is french. This was a misunderstanding and useing goolge translator error for his reply. He was spoke to about his comit and he said i was not tring to kill pvp, i was farming when NTO came And 60ed me and killed me in the SS if you look the the damage screen is scrolled half way up, and it showed that he hit demon for 29500 hp if demons gear was not fully enchanted he would have done a 30 k hit as well?? but he dont say that he could hit that hard. but that was NTO tring to start something from nothing, we where told what he said , he said he had a SS of it but he never gave it to us now that we have a chance to look at it from his SS we see why he didnt turn it in it showed him hitting 29500 hit and would have been asked about that.

The part about GM Randy placing a fury guard on them they where running wall hacks and he asked them to log out and redownload the game.exe they insulted him he tried to shink down most of what they told him when he asked but if you look NTO saying ,,!,, that is for every one who never went in to the chat rooms in yahoo , it gave a smiley face that shot the bird. and they where disrespecting a IGM one that could not have banned them Randy called one of the team out there and tried to talk to them the resed up and in the light trade chat started bashing the GMs and that was the first time he got banned. Now he was banned for every thing that you all are finding out as you read our reply to his post, Baljak Corwin is a guard not a player. He and his group have been tring to get all the fury who they can not kill , banned , Ishtar being one of the ones looking at both sides of what is going on , and talking with both sides staying nutral in all matters , put is being targeted because his brother is on server and NTO could not kill him, so they calmed he must be GM feed. Not the case Guccidad is a PVPER and know how to build his gear , and how to stat his toon. NTO his build was all Str and Dex no Rec Ishtar tried to help NTO many times he even on his normal toon took and relinked NTO's Armor pulling the Wise and Endurace out of it and replacing it with rec and more str and some life lapis. To help NTO and his group see that it was there build and their stats set wrong. Guccidad even made a light account to come over and help teach the lights how to player there toons with their skills, NTO said they are coming over flaming us.

Insulting is not always going to be shut down but when it is shown to the admins we take care of it rith then and there Iron Jay recieved a 1 day ban for what he said to NTO but it was not NTO that gave the SS of it , it was a Fury in the same guild that he is saying that is allowed to do what ever they want when they want. Ace.High was a Light that said 60 skill ass. and that was the first time we the admins are seeing this SS we are looking in the SQL to see what faction and they are on because NTO said he had SS of things but when asked for them so we could have proof that the other player was in the wrong so they could be dealt with he never gave us any thing we found out about alot of things from the other normal players ( the ones that are not in any postion) .

NTO has also been caught in trade telling other light guilds that " if you want to pvp you better join my raid, if not you better leave pvp because you wont get any" he again was warned dont be talking to the players like this if they want thier raid let them have there raid. he has done many things like this and was warned that if he kept on talking like this to the players he would lose his GS tag. Reasons unknown to the staff until now on why he took the GS off his own name. After he took it off many players started in on Gekkie and Ishtar on why they removed it. They replied " what are you talking about?" why did you remove GS from NTO . We never did we told them then they would say well he told us you did. we never did. The day before we went to take it from him he went and took it off of his own name.

He was saying that BloodyKing and His Girlfriend where stat padding the action log never shows that they kill an unknow lightly , But when i check action log for res rune use on a grow 2 toon i found one that stands out. it was NTO killing " zsderg" from what i seen of this toon it is level 12 what is it doing in the 31-70 pvp zone, why was it useing res runes, why did it and his toon both have the same ip and why does it have 0 kills but have 900 + deaths ????? and he yelled the fury was hacking and stat padding . we are not defending any fury we are giving the other side of the storys , and what the sql showed. These are apart of what why he was banned.
as far as the fury that he clamed to be using damage hacks like night_night and Soul_Collector we could not find them in the sql in chars nor in char rename tables we have looked more than once for it , and he knows that we are still looking for that person. on the skills again as we have stated before the skills are bugged and where tring to get it worked out with the new server. until now we have not had any update capablitys of our own he did not know how to make them our selfs so the skill where going to be bugged till we released the client with them all fixed. Now we know how and we have them all fixed so when we release the 5.2 client every thing will be good. and the SS of Guccidad stingering him three times and using stop blow there was a battle guard out there by the name of bloodyking who ran fraps and he showed them to us because he could not get them to send over skype. so his clams of some one useing a skill hack is almost absurd.

The next item on his list me getting banned: let see here insulting the staff every time they turned around, insulting the players at every turn , telling every one that the fury are GM feed and stated that is all a load of bull. This nam has done thing but run his head and tell us he is a staff member at EletPvpers , was a staff member at OS, and that he has done alot of other things for the betterment of the game from the days of ep1 well as you can see he said he was a player. i have talked to a few other admins from where he said he has played they to have benned him because of his mouth and attitude to the staff that wanted a fair server , and would not roll over and take his verbal lines of crap. and to the amin of Nova he says he is on your server becarefull anouther reason why he was banned is because he admitted to running sniffer packetts on the server and not to long ago we where hack and one way to get the passwords is with the use of sniffer packetts. and he was asked to remove them and stop well i guess he got what he wanted in the end , he tried to ruin the Universal Shaiya server and run all the good players off by one means or anouther.

thank you for reading . please reread his post and look at what was said here and look close at the SS that he has posted and you will se that he is the one tring to kill a good server.
and you will see he is full of BS and now you know why he was banned not from what he said it was but for the acussations and insults he has made on / to the staff , the treatment of the other players , and recutment from the server. And also we have anouther small rule on server petaining to the returnment of gear dropped in pvp , go to boot or arena and return it. he had told many lights dont return it , they dont return ours . well the gear flow from fury back to lights is always been high and the lights always gave back the fury gear untill he told them that and he NPCed a level 15 worship bow that belonged to a fury instead of returning it, he said he didnt but the action log showed it happening in the boot. a few days later he lost a pair of duel swords and the ones that he clamed to be the bad people tried to get them back for him one offered 22 B to get them back for him and the guy that got them said no he told me on my light account to npc all gear i get in pvp no matter how it belongs to, that person was talked to about it and so was Russell. so every one read and make up your own mind about the server the staff is here because of the players not the other way around. He thought that he should have been treated like some kind of god but as you can see he is a meir man hell bent of destroying the reputation of the ones that have worked so hard on makeing that server so great. He has tried many time in many way to get the rule bent in one way and he nagged and nagged for Castel raids and was told no the Keeps are off limits to the oppisate factions but yet there where many players that said oh they are to stupid to SS any thing you can go on in. that was the reason the poles where placed at the heres entrence to Raigo Keep , and the guards for both factions where bumped up at both Keeps him being a light and not being attacked by his Castel guards kept him from seeing that.

and thank you all for reading this again , and sorry there is a spam posted about all this so if an admin reads this please lock and delet the whole mess, that isif you want but please lock it. thank you

The Universal Team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2010, 14:50   #8

Uni was my 2nd private server I played on, it was very enjoyable for the most part. After EP5 was added, I left on good terms. PvP somehow just didn't seem all that fun.

As far as all the background, GS Not on always showed that he cared. I reported many hackers and he attended to most reports.

As for as all the GM, I though they were really easy to talk to as well. Haven't really look in too much on GM activites, since I though GM were there to help make the server better, since that is their job. Gekkie was always enjoyable to talked to.

Still, due to my experience of the two p-servers I played on, I learned and decided to make a community that is a little more long lasting and balance for my friends (most of my friends can't donate).
Old 11/28/2010, 20:21   #9

ClaudeD, you should have worte something. Letting Ishtar post in your stead was foolish, no one can read that mumbojumbo lies. Funny thing about writting, is the truth shines threw. Where is you evidence. And if someone wanted to destrroy you, why waste 6 months trying to help you? Makes no sence, just like the post above.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2010, 23:10   #10

omg do u even belive in this b.crap urself? I mean, ur not afraid to bash names or guild, but forgetting that things always got two sides? Cant say im sad u leaving game, never seen anything else then pouting n complaining about other ppl. ppl forgetting that this is a game, if ppl cheat its sad, but u find them on BOTH side. and as far as Fata_Fury goes. Im a rank 2 in there myself, and we got rules that guildies gotta fallow. If they break rules or cheat they will get kicked out. So be careful about taking all under the same bashing. Didnt even read the whole post cause to much pouting in one place.
Its just a game and instead of using to much time (other then sending proves to GMs) u should rather enjoy the nice n fun ppl in there. all games will have ppl trying to cheat, sad but true. But u only bash darks and forgetting that lights aint that perfect either. this just looks silly in my eyes. and alot of this so called evidence are taken out of the real deal. silly silly silly. And i get soooo mad when u talk badly about the GMs, cause i know for a fact that they been working sooo hard to make this server fun for the ppl. n u say u knew how hard work GS job would be, but they didnt force u to do it did they? And for u saying up ur GS job... *coughs* u lost it. but the time after using [GS} looked fun tho LOL. i myself met alot of ppl in pvp (lights) that run up mountains that aint possible without hacks, and hitting harder n can take more then ppl in 70 gear. i send in SS then keep on playing. Cause i enjoy this server and the friends i made n have Fatal_Fury takes care of their own and others. And for ppl that sees the truth n aint blinded by pouting and lies, they see that too. If u cant handle the game then ur better of leaving, us too for that matter. Cause seeing a GS runnin around saying buh huh me 24/7 i was wondering why u didnt loose it... there will always be both good n bad ppls in online games, cause we got ppl from all over the world. and we see things differently. but for ALL i think i can safely say that if u hang urself up on the bad parts, u will have no fun after a while. u gotta stay positive n have fun. thats what the game is for. if it dun fit u, then fine. but dun run around making post so bash ppl who dont desurve it.
*hugs for all GMs,GSs, and the rest of the crazy bunch* Ty for making this server fun <3
Tia
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/29/2010, 00:32   #11

i dont care any more on this subject
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/29/2010, 06:18   #12

no comments just want to say i was in the 3rd pic the one who killed the archer xD lol ( Kyo here ) and btw try our new server Legend Of Shaiya
Old 11/29/2010, 16:57   #13

NTO isnt lying infact before ep5 when lighties were beating the **** out of fury it was NTO allways telling us to follow the rules. It as until so many fury came to pvp with orange stats on theyere 64 gear. You honesntly cant blame someone else for your own mistakes. You forced all the uber lights to quit this server. Do you really think people would simply quit after donating 150euro for thyere gear just to find out its useless? Hoho no they wont leave that easy. They will tell the truth about the server so other people wont have to throw theyre money away like trash. I am not hating on fury heck i love to play with them. I am hating GM's for not banning those who clearly stat pad and hack. yes hack use exploits and ****. Also Ishtar and gekkie can tell us how they DID not stat pad fury but we all know you do. Sometimes when we are pvping gekkie runs allong and BAM kills one or 2 of us. Really... this isnt a joke. The server is fine the players are fine the GM's are NOT fine. Server owner can do anything about it because hes not in control anymore. But he should man up and kick the gm's that killed them server. Once full ep5 comes out and 70 gear drops you better make sure you keep out of players stats gm's or server will be empty just like it is now. NTO is not a lier and never was. Even tho i was a lighty kicking fury *** before "ep5" he stopped me a few times from breaking the rules. unlike the GS's on fury which break the rules themselvs. if GS's on fury stat pad you think normal players wont?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2010, 17:59   #14

U know, ClaudeD said it best, just delete the whole thing.
All QQ and name calling and guild bashing, GM bashing, GS bashing, the whole tone of discourtesy and disrespect. All the lies and innuendo, and phrasing it in terms of Biblical proportions. Would b laughable if it wasnt so flaming tragic, Russell. Very telling that u used the timing of the Owner's Mother's death to do your worst though. All this time u wormed ur way into the inner circle close as u could get, then stabbed him in the heart. In my opinion u r not much of a man.
This server, the heart of it--both Speedy and Gekkie have been men on integrity, wanting only the best quality and teamsmanship they could get for the server and the players. They set the rules, they enforced them. They continue to do so. They give generously and unselfishly so that ALL can have a good time. They dont ask much in return. This private server is imo primo. And the Owners, Gms and staff have my respect and loyalty. They deserve no less.

As for u Russell, i try to b a lady. So i wont say what i think of u here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2010, 18:16   #15

Well I have been on more than a few servers, and I have seen activity like this. So it isn't too hard to see happening.

Personally I really don't care to read what someone would say in regard to the original post. Yeah the SS aren't always the clearest, but the most common thing to say about someone that brings to light is that they are a hack.

Really, tho, if its them that run the server it's run the way they see fit, is easy to just leave. Even worse if you get friends to join just to get jerked out of money.

I for one have played on this server, at level 60 and getting spanked by someone wearing level 20-30 gear with no enchanted weapon. didn't take long for me to say see ya!

personally I would just blog this stuff..then if anyone ever searches on shaiya private servers, it would come up..and its your chance to delete the **** they post in reply to you.

but always remember...what goes around comes around if they cheated you...they will get whats coming.
Thanks
3 Users