Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Universal Shaiya Downfall

Discussion on Universal Shaiya Downfall within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 12/10/2010, 23:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
It does when he when from > to >>> in two weeks! And Ishtar will say anything to cover his own ****. Where's proof? If that happen, it happen after my account was banned! And btw i only had 1 >, and i was in pvp allways. So where is my stat padding results?
Old 12/10/2010, 23:55   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
OY ! RUSELL, SOME BODY GONA GET HURT REAL BAAD!
Because I know it's going to take them 23 minutes to get here, in that time..
Old 12/11/2010, 18:05   #33

I'm more inclined to believe Not_the_One. During my stint playing Universal, I was in his guild and I never saw him being anything but courteous and honest. He doesn't have any motive for lying so I'd readily believe him even if I didn't see some of the hacking/padding firsthand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
U know, ClaudeD said it best, just delete the whole thing.
All QQ and name calling and guild bashing, GM bashing, GS bashing, the whole tone of discourtesy and disrespect.
Deleting the thread would hardly be conducive to discussion or making these grievances known to the Shaiya P-server populace. The only people that would see this gone are those that have vested interest in the server and don't want the negative PR crumbling what appears to be a very sh*tty server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
All the lies and innuendo, and phrasing it in terms of Biblical proportions. Would b laughable if it wasnt so flaming tragic, Russell. Very telling that u used the timing of the Owner's Mother's death to do your worst though. All this time u wormed ur way into the inner circle close as u could get, then stabbed him in the heart. In my opinion u r not much of a man.
This server, the heart of it--both Speedy and Gekkie have been men on integrity, wanting only the best quality and teamsmanship they could get for the server and the players. They set the rules, they enforced them. They continue to do so. They give generously and unselfishly so that ALL can have a good time. They dont ask much in return. This private server is imo primo. And the Owners, Gms and staff have my respect and loyalty. They deserve no less.
Which to that can be said, "All lies and innuendo, and phrasing it in terms of Biblical proportions. Would b laughable if it wasnt so flaming tragic, Coriander."

One can't take the high ground then grovel in the gutter and not expect sh*t to stick to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 05:16   #34

i dont care any more
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 05:37   #35

i dont care any more
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 05:46   #36

I'll admit... It's a lot to take in on both sides.

However, Russel's argument seems to be more compelling than Claude's for a couple of main reasons:

1. He provided screenshot evidence. Some of it may be circumstantial, and not entirely incriminating against the Universal staff, but it's evident, nonetheless that he merely wished to point out a few flaws in a certain server's operations. Claude, however, provided no evidence to support their claims at all. As the old saying goes: "SS or it never happened."
2. Claude's rebuttal post was entirely too difficult to read, and repeated itself indirectly, constantly. The first paragraph alone took me 45 minutes for me to get through because of how run-on it was (and I'm a speed reader.)

In a way, I support a thread that was created entirely like this. It's purpose isn't to flame or bash, but to inform people of something. It's organized, thought-out, and provides compelling (yet circumstantial in some areas) evidence to the problems he wished to bring to light.

I'd also like to point out that if a post like this was made by a staff member (present or former) of the server that I work on, I would immediately look into the issues at hand, and work to fix the situation. If I had fellow staff members that acted like those in the screenshots, being the 2nd in command, they'd be out the first airlock on their "self-righteous" behinds, even if it left my admin to do a full restaffing from me on down. If it was the admin, I'd relieve her of her command until she properly learned to look at the situation objectively.

I've personally never played on Universal, however, Russel's arguments and complaints about that server aren't the first I've heard come from there. I've been meaning to check it out and take a look for myself at the environment, but never really got around to it due to my other duties.

To the Universal staff: I'd start looking objectively at your players' complaints very seriously. To be honest, I've seen other servers that were more stable and larger in size go down harder because of staff corruption and blindness. I also wish you the best of luck in running a successful server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2010, 20:55   #37

TommyBoy you should have stayed in school! Learner to read and write, before you post a forum thread with mis-spelled words and curses.

And so everyone knows, TommyBoy is friends with Ishtar, and was placed in our guild as a mole to discredit us. Once i discovered he was a hack, he was promptly dismissed from our guild as we do not allow hackers of any kind, especially illiterate ones.

And Ishtar, my friends and i have no intention of returning to that server. Reports are that nothing has changed. Same beefed up friends and family doin same old thing. Only difference is less people paying to be devoured! So good luck.
Old 12/18/2010, 04:06   #38

wow the man that works for elitepvpers stil not done yet
go play on your server and leave us pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2010, 05:40   #39

i mean the guys is a compolsive lier and dont know when to stop lien he can make a smuf think he yellow and not blue and whats bad about it when he git cought u in his lies he pulls **** like this and insalts masive ppl and he bash i note only the fury LOL sounds like a sore looser to me but idk ... i mean guys fked up in head i gues tht happens when you droped on you head multiple time as a chile but its ok bro we all fwwl your pain and FYI insalt me again ill buy a plain ticket so you can say it to my face ok? id love to meet you.i mean you can suck **** half as good as you run your mouth you could be famouse i mean tht 1 bro keep up good work peace

ill add this when i type i dont go back to much time so screw it and yes i hate russell and how he bashed a server is retarted.and if yoou dont like my selling zero dont read it. and i will insalt him for bashing me so git over it or have thread closed.which needs to be done any way cause it not fair to universal tht he is bashing them like this.and ty for your input on all but i really think thread should be closed or els imma countinue to bash him as he did the server and imma post up my own ss when i find out how just to show he was main part of the problen .ps zero i hope my grammer was better i slowed down to type it so yea peace ps ps russell stick a cheating hacking punk

o yea zero i removed all other post ty for advice on tht it did help and ill say srry to you all tht read my faul insalts to him but he needs know hes a **** brether and stop blowing up on a good server tht they work on for endless hrs a day

russell is good at using ppl and lien to evry 1 he know i mean he say hes the creater of shadowknights wont you tell em how you stole all of mine and davids game file you panzy *** whole or how you alway putt evry 1 to a hacker spot when you a hacker cant kill them i hope you burn in hell you pencil neck *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2010, 06:17   #40

Dude, Colwelld!

I'm going to give you some constructive criticism and advice here:

1. There's no need to make post after post after post in succession. If you have something to add to 1 post later, simply hit the edit button, and add it in. If you want to do it all at once, then please add it to a single post.

2. Seriously. Use a dictionary or a thesaurus. At the very least, review your grammar lessons from elementary school. Even though people get the gist of what you're saying, your spelling and grammar is horrendous. I'm not going to lie.

3. There's no need to continue your string of asinine insults. We get the hint: You hate Russel. You made that point earlier before his rebuttal.

I hope this helps you with future posts.
Old 12/18/2010, 16:06   #41

lol
Thanks
1 User