Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any thoughts please

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any thoughts please

im trying to get my server up BUT the Dedi wont get the Red Xs off and show as Pause so i can try to turn in on only thing is i know i rechecked Everything and nothing is seemen to work so andy Advise ppl? ill take anything :P

Old 09/25/2010, 20:10   #2

wow nice font..wish i could help..
hey if u need players COUNT ME IN..
im literally dying..
well.. im dying all the time.. im dying when im hungry, thristy , bored .. so im dying right now too..

add me in skype KINGNOOB23

Old 09/25/2010, 20:33   #3

lol all i did was edit my typen its not hard.. and the Shaiya im GM of is Immortal Shaiya just trying to get this stupid dedi working... oh and u can add me on skype names babygirlskellz ^_^
Old 09/26/2010, 06:34   #4

More information on how and what you set up would be helpful to figure out your problem.

Old 09/27/2010, 17:26   #5

you can try going into services and checking to see if the path to PSM_AgentClient and PSM_AgentServer are correct and running as well.