Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]How to change exp earned in a specific level

Discussion on [Request]How to change exp earned in a specific level within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]How to change exp earned in a specific level

Hello everyone. I've searched all around the forum something that could answer my question but i didn't found anything.
My question is: How can i change the exp earned in levels like 15 and 30 (For making the PvP easier). If there is a post that explains this please post the link or pm me, if not try to answer my question.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GM]Shadow

Administrador do Shaiya Luso

Old 08/19/2010, 01:01   #2

You mean the amount of exp needed for next level? Just change it in PS_GameDefs.dbo.ExpDefs

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2010, 03:44   #3

Yup go to Exp defs and set the number of exp in the lvl 15/30 row to whatever you desire haha
Old 08/21/2010, 00:26   #4

ok Thanks for the help. My questions sounded kinda nubbish =/

« Help Opening Ports | Disconnect Error 0 Help »

Similar Threads
[Request]Searching for a specific log
09/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I am looking for a log that states when a account has been logged on and from what IP it is logging on from. If anyone could help me out with that. It would be wonderful. Also, Is there a table with every item on it. Instead of just the charitem and userstored? So it would show the exact make time and perhaps the where about of that item.
Free Zp earned frage??
08/16/2010 - CrossFire - 8 Replies
Ich habe mir schonmal um die über 10000 zp gemacht aber kann ich mit meinem acc die umfragen noch mal machen oder gibs da ein trick oder geht es überhaupt nicht? Thx im Voraus
[REQUEST] Autoloot specific items only?
04/20/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
We need a new autolooter that picks up rares, elites, and silver only. I remember there was one on the Ragnarok trainer but it didnt work well at all xD
Request: Bots for Specific Classes
12/31/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
I was just wondering if it would be possible to make bots more comaptible with certain classes. Wizards seem to be harder to bot with then a cleric. Just thought I would put the Idea out there. Has anyone been successful at trying to bot with a Wizard on Pwi?
[request] a .dll for moving to a specific coord
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, It'd be really nice if someone can make a simple dll that has a function which makes you go to a specific coord (441, 341 for example) I know this can be done by either writing to memory or sending a packet, but i have no idea on how to do that in autohotkey, and i believe it's pretty hard to do it in AutoIt as well. It would be really easy i think if you know what you're doing, and i'm sure it'd be a great help to all the macro/bot makers here. For me personally i can do a ton of...