Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help me] I have problems whit my server

Discussion on [Help me] I have problems whit my server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help me] I have problems whit my server

(My english is bad)

Hi, i need your help please, i have 2 problems:

*In patch server, i can't active the commando "/nprotectoff"

*I change the ip in the game.exe but always appears the message "can not connect to the login server!"

Why?

to create my server y use this tutorial
Old 08/03/2010, 16:50   #2

to add the the command /nprotectoff all the arrows need to be green.
And in the game exe u search "72.55.177.194" and u replace it with this one 127.0.0.1.Also do not forget to change the 2E to 00 bytes.
Old 08/03/2010, 22:34   #3

Abold add me on msn if u can help me with the hex edit thing we can share profits.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems whit DSEE
09/07/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Picture tells abaut everything, I cast skill -> No DMG :S. +I hacked awhile, it said : you dont have enough mp. While i had ManaHack on, Could someone explain? http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5595/dragonica09 090516222705.jpg
Problems whit AGBot
07/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys ... its_meh again:p I still got probs whit agbot Well i figured out the most things of agbot, it does evry thing but now its stops randomly O_O:eek: http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1414/semttuloh j6.th.jpg and after it teles back to town buys stuff and comes back to the spot the bot stops and all skills dissapear and he doesnt casts any thing just stands there:mad:
Help Problems whit AutoIt
07/29/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i do everything what must be done and it bot dossent work ..? whit AutoIt and on me desktop it works ( i use the m_rag antigameguard ) pls help me
Problems whit CO
01/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
When i start conquer start autopatch and when that is finish says O.K. and then noting hapend my conquer dont start. me need some help pls