Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Setting a Server

Discussion on Help Setting a Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Setting a Server

I have everything done so far SQl and shaiya server now my issue is to make the setting for the Game.exe to the Ip 127.0.0.1

so the serve can run if anyone is willing to help plz let me kow thanks
Old 07/04/2010, 07:31   #2

im willing to help u get bugs/glitches..
help players... everything...
its ok if you dont want me give GM postion.
i am good with GS
Old 07/04/2010, 07:31   #3

i will be in service 24/7
unlesss something comes up
Old 07/04/2010, 09:47   #4

i would like to help. i run MMs and loads of other Events.
i help report glitches+bugs
keep people happy, Advertise game, create better and fair PvP, help people who have trouble.
i am on every day and do everything for free.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting Up BOT ( For any server )
02/25/2010 - RO Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
In this tutorial we only learn how to make our BOT can login to your RO Private Server First you should download : • Openkore • GRF Tool First extract All the Openkore Folder Usually it's should be like this
Need help setting up server.
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
Ioo, I need help setting up my server: Ok so I used this tutorial: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/193549-making-private-server-video-english-hd .html. Everything that has to do with the server itself is good, It's up and running. Now I have a problem with the client: "Can't connect to server". I used the Deka Difference client, and I edited the loginlist and channellist. I don't have the odbc thing running, simply becouse I failed at it, lol.
Setting up my server
06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hey ive tried setting up my server and everything a million times and i really need help add my msn [email protected]
Need help with setting up a server
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I had a server set up a few months ago... computer died. Im using ShadowCO source I cant remember all the programs but i think its just hamachi, Mysql, The admin thang... cant remember the name. but if someone could give me a link to a good guide or help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks for those that help.
Need help with setting up p-server for WoW 2.0.12
05/23/2007 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
as the topic says, im in some need of setting up a private server. im currently using Mango's 2.0.12 + Mysql as usual.. now the problem is.. i can connect to WoW myself, but other's can't ( Ofcourse they can't because ip adress is currently set at 127.0.0.1 ) .. now i do got a no-ip adress but got no idea how to use that .. anyone could give me some help with that? Thanks in Advance