Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Tracking

Discussion on Item Tracking within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Tracking

Hello,

I would like to know the following:

Can an item, let's say a piece of gear, be tracked back to it's origins?
For example, person A first got the drop from a boss, then sold to person B. Person B then lapised the piece of gear and then sold to person C. Person C then further lapised or extracted lapis from this gear etc.

Now it is possible to trace the piece of gear when person C got it and see where it came from? Or does the item change ID when it is transferred/modified?

Some help as to how the said item can be tracked back in time to person A would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 06/19/2010, 07:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, player actions can be traced and through multiple accounts. No, the item id does not change when transferred to another player. However, if let's say a lapis or lapisia was transferred to someone and they linked it, the lapis/lapisia is no longer traceable and the id is gone. Also if you transfer gold bars, npc them, and buy new bars, you get new id's, same goes with any npc items. Hope that helps.