First of all i would like to thank all devs who shared some of their work even if it have some bugs and i believe that there is no bugs free files for free ..
im am not a DEV or an ADM .. just a regular player
I tried to set up an ep4 server and everything was working as charm no bugs no problems .. but it is a little old school server
I tried ep5 and faced some bugs that could to be fixed
Then i tried ep6 and i cant find any good working files .. at least with solvable bugs
Many threads about “here is free full working ep6 “ and actually they are edited ep5s or some are ep 6 that 50% work
Or bugged or backdoored
I formated my pc 3 times while trying because of viruses
I tried many files always face problems like gameguard initialization error
/no text at all game/cant make toon/check name error/ .. etc
And always after these error psgame crash
Now lets be honest
Are ep6 files with client with solvable small bugs even existed here .. ?
If yes help me getting them would be great
If no just tell me “dont waste your time and go buy “ 😂
By the way im doing that for fun and educational purpose so im not gonna buy
Just will stick with ep4/5
I'll be honest with you developers who work tirelessly, days and nights without sleep will give you something free, something else also everything in this life has a cost
[Release]Full EP6 Shaiya Server Files 06/29/2019 - Shaiya PServer Development - 142 Replies Hello everyone.
It's been such a long time since I played good Shaiya Private Server.
Hopefuly with this new Full EP6 Shaiya Server Files I am now sharing with you which works with Original Shaiya client, someone will make an amazing and unique server our community has been waiting for.
Developing server is not in my power, i love PvP'ing and having fun so I am letting you guys make something special with this.
I heard that some people has been selling this for more then $500 in the past....
Guys i have new shaiya server files ep6 database 04/22/2013 - Shaiya - 9 Replies Shaiya Ep6 database
fixs skills no jump 1-2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7
Maxs Level 90 = Ps_game.exe
Any Client is work
No /vchkoff
No /nprotectoff
WTT Rebirth World War Ep6 Fighter set for Haven Warrior ep6 set 12/10/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies Rebirth World War set :
Fighter ep6 ( White version )
Full God 9 lapis
Premium Accs LLd
No Gm reroll
No Episode 6 weapons
+any item for 50k ap.
FOR :
Haven Shaiya set ep6 ( Warrior )